Minnesota Page

I miss MN. :( Had some good times in Minneapolis.

I was just in Detroit for a bit over the summer. It's a nice drive. Not too far. Feel free to come visit us anytime you'd like. We'll be sure to have a welcoming party ready for when you do.

-TF-
 
Hey everyone, finally found the Minnesota page, 20to from hibbing, male bi curious and I love thick women but I'm not picky. Can't host but can travel. ;-)
 
Minneapolis!

Hey all! 23 m from minnesota here, currently living in the minneapolis area. Looking to meet some cool people and have some fun!
 
Couple looking for someone to possibly join us. She is wanting to find a woman to experiment with, but we are also open to other options as well. Both a little curious. Would love to talk more. Private message if wanting to talk more. I am 34, she is 43.
 
Couple looking for someone to possibly join us. She is wanting to find a woman to experiment with, but we are also open to other options as well. Both a little curious. Would love to talk more. Private message if wanting to talk more. I am 34, she is 43.

Travel to the Winona area sometimes for work/fun.
 
How long ago were you there? (Saying there instead of here because currently my here is roughly similar to your here :rolleyes:)

Wow, 13 years we have been gone. Used to love the Gay 90s bar, I think that was the name. And the sex shop in Minneapolis. :D
 
Wow, 13 years we have been gone. Used to love the Gay 90s bar, I think that was the name. And the sex shop in Minneapolis. :D

Gay 90s is still here. I'm presuming you're talking about Sex World. I haven't actually been to any of the sex shops around here, but Smitten Kitten seems like a much much better place.

I'm a Vikings fan...am I allowed here even though I'm not from here? ;)

Why not, nobody else here. :rolleyes:
 
Hi all!
Moorhead area here, 56 male,D&D free. Im looking for any women in the area, I can travel, and host. Im not picky, all women are beautiful. I'm open minded and willing to learn new things. I can send pix if you like. :rose:

PM me
:kiss:
 
Last edited:
Gay 90s is still here. I'm presuming you're talking about Sex World. I haven't actually been to any of the sex shops around here, but Smitten Kitten seems like a much much better place.
This was years ago and it was kind of cool looking.

Gay 90's was a lot of fun. Loved going there and playing with the girls. Mmmmm :-D
 
MN page

lol sooo shyguy how's the weather out there now? i'd rather have the cold than the ice and rain and down power lines. 62 m le sueur here.
 
Curl up with lit and YIM this weekend

Greetings all you Midwest writer and perverts. This weekend is ridiculous weather.

Hit me up for some banter on YIM or tell me a fantasy of where you would travel to this weekend to get away from the frozen tundra.

I am thinking Mediterranean or Hawaii.

Daddy loves erotic chat too as I am one of te perverts on this site (not a writer)

CIAO

YIM
lazymoosemn
 
Last edited:
Minnesota Love

33 MWM from the northeast MPLS burbs here. Just saying hello to my fellow Minnesotans!

PM me if interested in chatting. My YIM name is the same as here.
 
Newbie from Minneapolis here, 41/m trying to find his way around.
 
Back
Top