60 Plus Check In

I agree - we should keep this thread going and share the vast knowledge of our experience in life - well that and our wisdom - that is of course if we can get any one to listen.

Soooooo ---



I talk to myself, then I know someone's listening - some of the time anyway.

:)
 
65....geez!!

Sitting here wondering where the years went...other than being a responsible parent, working hard so I could retire early, and dealing with what life dealt me, I have no idea what happened to the last 65. :)
 
Hi all my mature friends, I am 24 and would love to chat with you and enjoy your wisdom and experience.
 
I talk to myself, then I know someone's listening - some of the time anyway.

:)


I had to quit talking to myself - I began to forget who I told something to.. Sticky notes are my friend - lol - for anything....
 
I had to quit talking to myself - I began to forget who I told something to.. Sticky notes are my friend - lol - for anything....

I find they fall off on windy rainy days, unless I put a coat on over them, but then I can't read what's on them!
 
well bill being a mature guy at 61 means not to many ladies want to share.not every lady is like that for sure.but it always has been my opinion that ladies older or not have their mailboxes overflowing .there are way more of us than the ladies.but dont give up there a few ladies here that are sweet and honest.and for whatever reason mature seems to be defined differently.are you mature if your over 40?50?60?I still think age is a relative number ..post its will never do it for me!
 
Doesn't Matter....right??

Like size, I have to convince myself that age DOESN'T MATTER !!!!:D
 
Good Morning Y'all - How's the over 60 crowd doing?

And while I agree that age is just a number and does not matter - it's like everything else - it's the quality and not the quantity. A good life well lived full of experiences and lessons learned is much more appreciated by someone of the same or almost the same age. At a certain age, it is no longer necessary to impress with delusions of grandeur and boasts of bravery but to simply enjoy what we've done and who we've done it with.

And I think I need another cup of coffee -

Y'all take care
 
Doing great here, finally some dry weather on the west coast of FL. I am 100% in agreement with you Tweetygal, I will always take quality over quantity any day.
 
Good Morning
And finally some dry weather for us too. My sister lives on west coast of Florida and this was her first storm - she was freaking with ankle deep water in her Florida room. Hopefully we'll have lots of sunshine for the weekend. I need some pool time.
 
Great list

I really love sexy older ladies. Being middle age I really don't have the patients for school girl drama

Thanks for being so lovely

Pm me if you would like
;)
 
Good Morning
And finally some dry weather for us too. My sister lives on west coast of Florida and this was her first storm - she was freaking with ankle deep water in her Florida room. Hopefully we'll have lots of sunshine for the weekend. I need some pool time.

Been really bad weather here in UK too. Wonder if we'll get something you can call summer!

:rolleyes:
 
Suppose to be 95 here today with heat index to 105. Guess where I will be? Either in my pool or inside the AC. Actually get to see grandkids today - yah me!!! so will be inside most of afternoon.

How many of you here are retired? We had a retirement party at work yesterday for two ladies. They each had been there 25 and 30 years . Started me thinking.

Y'all have a good one - stay cool......
 
hey,

Maybe this is where I should be, although I am only 58.
I have spent my whole life believing that age is just a number and that size is NOT relative to the passion someone possesses. Sex is just another way of being able to make someone else feel special about themselves.
Though I am a fool for a pretty face, I am not really particular about who or when
or what they gender designation or choice is or isn't; all comers are welcome.
(pun intended...)
I am married--, even sometimes happily.
But then I am here looking for something or someone that could possibly hold some meaning for me.
I do have some issuses with chronic and unforgiving pain for which the only thing I do is smoke [left-handed cigarettes,] if that bothers you then please by all means--,do not try to contaact me.
 
Tweetygal, left the Fire Dept almost ten years after doing 30 years there. Have loved every minute since!
 
Good Morning
Up early and out the door to beat the heat of the day.....

Hope everyone is doing just fine Stay cool.
 
Oh my Lord - just back from a trip to Wal Mart. I am getting too damn old for this. What is so hard about putting on a pair of pants? How much times does that take? Seriously? You have to show up in pajama pants and bedroom shoes?

I need to soak in my pool - dang hot out there. Could someone please and thank you help with the sunscreen - yeah that spot right there?
 
Tweetygal, left the Fire Dept almost ten years after doing 30 years there. Have loved every minute since!

Do you have hobbies that keep you busy or a routine that you stick to most days? Or even a little side job? I just can't imagine NOT going to work. I was out recuperating three months ago from surgery and I just about went crazy. Of course I know healthy and retired - I would do some traveling...... visit all those places I've heard about.
 
Livin in the foothills

Great thread.........I am 63 and just starting to think about sex again. I had a wonderfull married life with the perfect lady. While we had more fun sexually than I had ever known possible, the desire went away when she died. Being only 51 she kept me active. Now I've come to realize that just cause you're older, doesn't mean your over the hill. It's a mind set really.
 
Do you have hobbies that keep you busy or a routine that you stick to most days? Or even a little side job
Yes and yes and yes. Have an antique truck to play with, ride my bike as much as possible and the usual yard work, clean the house, cooking and a part time job that I do from home. Pays enough to keep my ebay addiction under control.
Katpilot, it is a mindset, don't get sidetracked, as my Dad use to say" Your only as old as the women your feeling"!
 
Not done yet

Just turned 70. Still have the itch, it just takes longer to scratch. A lady recently told me I was on her Bucket List, so I'm not undesirable yet. Still think a lot about sex and write about it, both real and fantasies. Live in the Southwest, am self employed and work just enough to support my hobbies. The last 70 have been one hell of a great ride!
 
Back
Top