Once more with feeling.

Here's to hoping you had a Merry Christmas and wishing you a Happy New Year!!!

Thanks guys :D.

I hope everyone has had a better Christmas than I've had. :nana:

probably not. I spent it alone and did not get any gifts. But that is OK this next year should be better.

I hope you had a good Boxing Day.

I hope the good out-weighed the dreadful at least:)

That doesn't sound that you had the Christmas that a smat, witty, gorgeous woman would be expected to have....

Who wouldn't have been delighted to unwrap you?

Mine was to be postponed slightly but I made the mistake of buying my ex a small gift on behalf of the kids... Now probably feeling guilty she is giving me model Slavic text and hasn't offered me the kids... Its her year to have them on the holidays.

I hope the good out-weighed the dreadful at least:)

That doesn't sound that you had the Christmas that a smat, witty, gorgeous woman would be expected to have....

Who wouldn't have been delighted to unwrap you?

Mine was to be postponed slightly but I made the mistake of buying my ex a small gift on behalf of the kids... Now probably feeling guilty she is giving me model Slavic text and hasn't offered me the kids... Its her year to have them on the holidays.

The good bit for me is that I spent it with my children, they're not so young any more but at least that means we could enjoy a drink or two together.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, the fact this thread doesn't have its own sub-forum is bad enough, but to be on page three makes baby Jesus cry. :rose:

889CF61F-7EC6-49FC-A93D-E754ED6F3CF7-1607-000002FA51177777.jpg

OOooh what a nice surprise!

a wonderfully casual but damn sexy pic :D

:kiss:

I'm happy to see you posting pics again!

Back