Flirtation at Work

'To tell the truth it was a bit of a pain waiting for it to end so I could see you again. Luckily I found another way. I hope you don't think I am a creep or anything for doing this but I used an old monitor to look in on your office and watched you work. Not just you, you understand, but your whole office. Our cameras are not set up to spy on people. I just couldn't stand not seeing you until now."

He looked at her and saw the same sort of feelings in her eyes as well as something else. It was like fear but not really aimed at him. He decided to talk about what he saw just to put her mind at ease.

"Erika why is it that only three people in your section seem to actually work. The rest of them just seem to talk or chat on their phones, Gossip with each other and plat office games all day. I saw how they were giving you all their work to do, Even your boss Simon. I knew he was a creep but not that big of a creep. You know with one little recording and an anonymous letter to the boss, I could end a lot of that you know and get you and the others girls who are actually working the credit they deserve. You shouldn't have to put up with that sort of thing at work," he said getting angry.

Looking Up into her eyes he hoped he hadn't overstepped the line. "Sorry if that maybe creeps you out a little it's just that the thought of you getting taken advantage of makes me angry. You were my friend and I hope after tonight we will be more than that and nobody does that to my friends."
 
She couldn't really be mad at him for checking the cameras. He was security after all and it was is job. She rolled her eyes a bit at the mention of Simon. Simon was a creep, a lazy one at that. She didn't want to tell him about Simon's pass at her but she liked him and the thought of them becoming more than friends, so she figured she at least she should be honest.

She took a sip of her wine knowing he might get all protective over her. "I'm not mad. I know it's your job." She said. "Now I don't want you to get all over protective on me here okay? The only reason I'm telling you this is because whatever we're doing here, I want us to be honest with each other." She said and took a deep breath.

"Simon's a class A egomaniac and he flirts with almost everyone in our office." She said. "He made a pass at me today." She said. It was kind of funny though because she would never be interested in Simon even if he was the last man on earth. "Don't worry about it, though. He got the message that I have zero interest in him."
 
Gary smiled at Erika and reached over to take her hands in his. Again there was that spark, like electricity running through him when their hands touched. "Don't worry about Simon. I know what sort of guy he is. He is only capable of loving one person and that is Simon," he laughed.
"If you had been interested in him you would not have been the type of girl i could have been attracted to in the first place, or be falling in love with," he grinned sheepishly as he admitted it.

As the waiter approached with their food he reluctantly let her hands go and sat back, looking into her eyes and smiling at her.
 
She felt that electricity again when he touched her hand. She knew whatever was happening between them was much more than friendship. He made her feel something that she never felt before. She blushed when he admitted falling in love with her. She knew that, she too, was falling in love with him. It was exciting and scary at the same time. She didn't know what would become of tonight, or them, but she knew she was falling in love.

The waiter interrupted their hand holding, their eyes meeting. She slowly let go of his hands despite not wanting to.

"He's a class A jerk." She said, speaking about Simon. "Nothing like you."
 
Gary shivered as she told him he was nothing like Simon. He had just been complimented. Well he took it as a compliment anyway. Digging in to his food, he ate until the first pangs of his hunger was satisfied and then began to chat with Erika again.
"So Erika we have learned a few things about each other, but how about you give me the in depth version of just who Erika really is. Starting with why someone as lovely as you is still single, not that I am complaining mind you," he chuckled.
 
She blushed a little bit. "I'm painfully single if you haven't noticed." She laughed. "I guess I'm not girlfriend material and most guys don't give me the time of day." She said, a little embarrassed by that. "But you on the other , you have beautiful women throwing themselves at you on an almost daily basis but here you are with me. I have to say, I'm a little surprised." She smiled. She knew they had chemistry between them. The way he held her hand, the way he kissed her. The sparks just flew between them.

"Honestly, I'm not that exciting. I just throw myself into my work most of the time. " She blushed a little, embarrassed. Her life wasn't that exciting and she didn't know why he even wanted to spend time with her.
 
Gary couldn't believe that she didn't know how beautiful she was. "Yes I have gorgeous woman throw themselves at me, and all of them don't want to know about me they just want to have me on their arm," he said with a tinge of anger. "You on the other hand," he said brightening up considerably "talk to me like I am a human being. That for me is so much better than those airheads," he laughed.

"Erika I will tell you this in all honesty. You are beautiful. Look at what happened when we walked in here tonight. Those stares weren't just for me you know. Every guy was checking you out and wishing they were me. You should stop hiding your beauty at work as well. I'm not saying you should dress like this, heck no work would get done," he laughed again "But just add a little make up in the morning and let your hair down a little. let other people see the gorgeous woman I do every time I look at you."
 
She blushed softly. She felt her heart race a bit. It took her breath away that he was attracted to her. She knew there was such a spark between them and she felt that when he kissed her earlier today. She dragged her tongue across her lower lip softly.

She was no longer interested in the meal. She reached over and took his hand in hers. She let her eyes meet his. She felt that spark run through her entire body when she touched his hand.

"I'll keep this look for your eyes only." She whispered. She liked that he found her attractive.
 
Again when Erika touched his hand he felt that shock run through his entire body. When she said she would keep her totally made up look just for him the feeling settled right in his crotch. All thoughts of dinner flew out of his head at that stage. He didn't care how wrong the feeling was he wanted something else to eat at that moment and it was sitting across from him.

"Ahh Erika I was wondering if you would like to come back to my place for dessert? I have a rather nice cheese cake sitting at home that needs to be eaten and I can offer you coffee and tea or more wine if you wish. What do you say?"
 
Her heart was racing. If she was being honest, she wanted to be alone with him since lunch today. The chemistry between them, there was no denying that. Not even a little bit. She felt the earth move when he kissed her back at his office today and whenever their hands touched, the electric sparks ran through her like a wild fire.

At the same time, she was a little nervous about being alone with him. He dated drop dead gorgeous women and she didn't want to disappoint him. She was no longer interested in dinner. She just really wanted to be alone with him.

"Yeah, that sounds wonderful Gary."
 
Gary motioned for the waiter and had him bring the check. Paying and leaving a generous tip he drove her back to her car. "I want you to follow me home in your own car," he answered her unspoken question as he pulled up behind it. "That way you do not feel trapped and know you are free to leave at any time if you want to."

Gary waited until she was in her car and had started it before pulling in front of her and beginning the drive to his apartment. It was not far, about ten minutes and they made it without incident. Parking in the buildings garage he directed Erika to park in the space next to him. As she got out he explained that a lot of the apartments were free at the moment so parking spots were not reserved. Heading to the lift he punched in the fifth floor and then guided her down the hall. There were only two doors on this hallway and Gary unlocked the one on the left. He led her into a large apartment that was tastefully decorated and surprisingly clean for a guy.

"Welcome to my home Erika. Why don't you have a seat on the lounge why I put on a pot of coffee. Or would you like some more wine?"
 
"What a gentleman you are." She smiled. She was excited and nervous about going back to his place to be alone with him. She knew they were more than friends. She felt sparks whenever they kissed or touched. After a short drive, they arrived at his apartment. She smiled, the place wasn't a total bachelor pad, it was actually really nice.

She took off her high heels as they were starting to kill her feet. She walked around his apartment. It suited him. She couldn't explain it but it was nice, nice and cozy.

"Some wine would be great, thank you." She smiled. She sat down on his couch. "I want to thank you for tonight, Gary. It was wonderful. You're wonderful."
 
Gary brought over two glasses and a bottle of wine and sat down near her on the couch but not too close. Pouring out the wine he gave her a glass and smiled at her. "It is easy to be wonderful when the company is so good."

Gary spent a minute looking into her eyes and face sipping his wine. "So can I offer you some cake or would you just like to chat for a little while. I would like to get to know you a whole lot more because every time we touch I feel a spark between us and I have never felt that with anyone ever before."
 
She smiled as she watched him sit with her on the couch. She thought it was really respectable the way he sat with space between them. He was honestly the kindest man she ever met and she knew without a doubt that she was falling for him.

She took a sip of her wine before putting it down on the table. "Actually, I'd like to do something else first." She told him. She moved closer to him on the couch so that she was sitting right beside him.

"I've been wanting to do this ever since we left the restaurant." She told him. She brought her hand to his cheek and before she gave him a chance to say anything, she pressed her lips against his in a gentle kiss.
 
Gary was surprised at first but then he felt the electricity again and pulled her towards him and kissed her back. He began to kiss her lightly while running his hands lightly up and down her back, making no move to try to take off anything, just content to tease her skin and send that electricity flowing through them.

His kisses became a little more serious before he broke off and looked her in the eye. "You have to be the best kisser I have ever been with my dear. You literally take my breath away. Where have you been hiding all my life?"
 
She felt his hand on her back, his fingertips on her skin and that send a shiver through her entire body. She had never felt like this before. She had never felt such chemistry with another man. Their kisses started to get a bit more serious. She slipped her tongue into his mouth and the kisses became more intense.

When he broke their kiss, she found herself smiling a lot. "I could say the same thing about you." She smiled. She couldn't even put it into words. He brought something out in her that no other man had ever been able to do. She knew it was fast, they had only had one date, but she wanted to be with him. She wanted to feel his lips on her skin, his mouth on her body.
 
Gary leaned in for another kiss and Erika met him halfway. Their lips meshed together and then parted as their tongues sought entrance into each others mouths. Gary couldn't believe the feelings this woman brought out in him. This was their first date yet he felt like he had known her forever. He intensified the kiss becoming more insistent and she just crushed her mouth into his all the harder as well.

Gary started to let his hands wander about her body, lightly tracing the contours of her sides and back. The sheerness of her dress allowing him to feel her body through the fabric with ease. Running his hands up and down her back with more purpose now, he drew her into an embrace while continuing his kisses. Finally they had to come up for air.
Gary looked into her eyes intently and asked hesitantly "Would you like to continue this in the bedroom Erika?"
 
The shivers she felt through her body when he touched her back with his fingertips it was electric. She had never felt like this by just a simple touch. He took her breath away and she knew she wasn't like the women Gary normally associated with but he brought something out in here. He took her breath away just by looking at her, touching her.

Part of her was nervous. She didn't want to disappoint him but she wanted to be intimate with him in the worst possible way. She wanted to feel his fingers touching her naked skin, his lips kissing her in a way that would make her entire body shake.

She stood up, taking his hand. "Show me the bedroom." She whispered.
 
Gary stood up and offered her his hand to help her off the sofa. Kissing her as she came up he then led her down the hall to his bedroom. It was a surprisingly large room with sliding doors leading out onto a balcony with a view of the nighttime city. His bed was a large king size four poster with a wooden headboard. He had a white quilt cover and black pillow cases. The inbuilt robes were mirrored and she raised an eye at that.
"They came that way I swear," Gary said picking up on what she was thinking.
Leaning in Gary began to kiss her again and instantly their kisses were hot and heavy. his hands reached around her and he felt the zipper on the back of her dress. Pulling it down he then slipped it off her shoulders and allowed it to pool around her feet. Without taking his eyes off her he began to explore her body again with his hands.There was no need to go for her underwear yet. He planned to explore her body all night.
 
His bedroom wasn't your typical bachelor pad. It was actually quite beautiful. She could tell he had a beautiful look of the city from his bedroom. She hoped she wouldn't disappoint him tonight because the truth was, she really liked him and she didn't want to mess this up.

Their kisses soon became very hot. They were kissing deeply and passionately, starting to touch each other. Not tearing at each others clothes but feeling each other, wanting to touch each other in the most intimate of ways. She smiled at him as she watched him zipper her dress, the dress bunching at her feet. Leaving her standing there in her matching bra and panties.

She reached up and started to button down his shirt. She parted his shirt, pushing the shirt off him and letting it fall to the floor. She let her fingertips move down his chest, wanting to feel her fingers against his skin.
 
He shivered at her touch, her fingertips raising goosebumps along his flesh wherever she went. He sighed as he felt her finger's slide along his chest. He was almost afraid to move, afraid he would break the spell that was happening between them. No matter how confident he looked he was so afraid he would do something wrong and she would walk out on him.

He was feeling so good that he wanted to share the felling with her. Reaching behind her, he unclasped her bra and with her help removed it, freeing her breasts. He marveled at the beautiful sight that was revealed to him then began to trace them with his finger tips. Around and around each one he allowed the fingertips of each hand to roam until they came to a nipple each. There they lightly teased and fondled the erect nub before rubbing it between the thumb and forefinger lightly trying to give it maximum pleasure.
 
He continued to take her breath away. She continued to stare into his eyes. She knew whatever was going on was real. She knew they could have very well started tearing at each other's clothes and have sex but instead they were exploring each other's bodies in the most intimate of ways.

She watched him unhook her bra, it landing on the floor near her dress. She felt his fingers exploring her breasts, touching her softly. The shiver she felt ran through her completely.

Her lips kissed at his neck gently and her lips started to go lower. She started placing warm, open mouth kisses down his chest and stomach.
 
He started to breathe hot and heavy now. She had begun to kiss his chest and it had sent flutters throughout his body, but now she was kissing her way down his chest and stomach making those flutters turn into a raging fire settling in his groin and burning it's way out into his body.

He reaches for her head and lightly runs his hands through her beautiful hair. Stroking it and letting it run through his fingers. He doesn't try to force her head lower but just lets her know by touch how much he is enjoying what she is doing to him right now.
 
She moved towards the bed gently. She took his hand and pulled him closer to her. She sat on her knees on the bed, her hands feeling every inch of his chest and stomach. Her heart was racing so much but she was still nervous, afraid one wrong move could screw it all up.

She kissed him again, this time with more passion. Her tongue slowly entered his mouth, loving the way his mouth felt on hers, the way he ignited her body with just his touch.
 
Gary let his tongue explore her mouth, dueling with her tongue as their kisses became more intense and passionate. He finally broke away and nibbled down her neck, kissing and nibbling her with his lips, working both sides of her neck and shoulders. He then moved down her chest to her breasts kissing around each one before licking his way through the valley between them.

He then began to circle her left breast with his tongue while doing the exact same on her other breast with his fingertips. Circling inwards he finally made it to her nipple and he lightly flicked it with his tongue, teasing it and rolling it around. Finally he sucked it into his mouth creating a light suction while still flicking it with his tongue. He then began to nibble it with his lips and occasionally with his teeth. stretching it out and causing her a slight amount of pain, but not enough to hurt her. All the while his fingers had been copying him on her other breast. Now he switched and started again determined to make her feel good.
 
Back
Top