The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far~

Desire, Delirium, Death, Despair.

Four of the Endless in my Cavern.

I want to work up the snippet for the third Desire piece.

I don't have the right mind set and Despair..is too dismal...but I want to read it anyway.

so Desire in couplets?

A quatrain.

Free form.

I know it will have to be poetry.

Prose doesn't do Desire justice, not from me.

DO I have words now?
 
Well, I ended up being just the last domino in a long line of shit dominoes falling horribly horribly badly. It isn't really there fault...well, not completely...but they could have, y'know, adapted better.

I have no idea what you're talking about, but I have a feeling I know exactly how it feels. In my job, we're one of the last construction trades to go on the building, and we usually have to cover up all the crap the other trades leave behind. But by the time it's discovered, it's done, so nobody is going to tear down the mistakes they made and do it over. They just expect the final trade to cover everything up.
 
In this situation, there's a process, and my part of it is scheduled in there...and then things went wrong. And then went wrong again. And then again. etc. etc.
So, by the time things got to me, well...

*Nods* Each part of the process that incorporates their own delays into the bottom line deadline gives the next part of the process that much less time to get their stuff done. I know that feeling well.

*Sympathy hugs.*
 
Last Thought

Well that was useless.

*hugs for the lovely lupine lady*

I'm seeing these commercials talking about 'Low T' in men and I'm beginning to wonder if there is something like that for women too. :rolleyes:

Well, I'd imagine there's an equivalent. Either way, you're quite the sexy lady, Thyri. Trust me, I'm an expert on the subject.

Ok, so I'm not actually an expert, but I stand by my evaluation.
 
*hugs for the lovely lupine lady*



Well, I'd imagine there's an equivalent. Either way, you're quite the sexy lady, Thyri. Trust me, I'm an expert on the subject.

Ok, so I'm not actually an expert, but I stand by my evaluation.

I'd say you have enough experience to be considered an expert. :kiss:
 
People who use an exclamation point to make a statement like that have probably had enough coffee. ;)

Usually, the last thing someone thinks invariably ends with an exclamation point. When something goes wrong, you usually yell an obscenity that ends with an exclamation point. When you drop into bed after a long day, you say "Finally!" When you have a major triumph, you yell, "Damn, I'm good!" (or "Up yours!" to your opponent). When you die, the last thing you say is "But I'm too young to go!"

For me, when something is going wrong, my exclamation is "I need more coffee!" How much I've had is irrelevant. :D
 
:D :kiss:

I wonder if I can get a gig as an expert consultant for that sort of thing...

I think you should become a professional talent scout for a nationwide chain of strip clubs. You could become the Simon Cowell of exotic dance critics. Imagine getting paid to do that. ;) :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top