Looking for someone to finish off a story for me.

cutegirl3818

Experienced
Joined
Mar 20, 2010
Posts
90
Hi. :)

I'm looking for someone to finish off a story for me.

I had someone writing a story but they don't have time to finish it off so I am hoping to find some one who will want to finish it for me.

The basic plot of the story is 2 Nerds have sex with an unconcious beauty.

So if your interested please send me a private message and let me know.
 
Last edited:
PM me.

It might not be too far from the story "Your Mom's Passed Out" which I wrote, but I'll consider doing it.

It'll have to be relatively short, I've got a ton of stuff I'm working on, but I think it would fit in nicely with a new series of short stories I'm working on.
 
I am still waiting for some one so please only genuine people reply.

Once I have found someone I will post that I finally found someone, until then I am still waiting.
 
You'll have more luck with receiving interest from an author if you post your idea here in this thread instead of making "personal ad"-type messages that are vague.

Good luck in your search.
 
Thought I had some people interested but some people are just rude and never respond back to me, once I sent them the story details.

One was interested then changed there mind after they had read it.

So I am still waiting for some one so please only genuine people reply.

Once I have found someone I will post that I have finally found someone, until then I am still waiting.
 
Any takers better be ready to churn this out for her in quick time, because if you don't, she'll be right here calling you rude like she just did me.

Talk about rude...
 
I might be interested, but...

... let's be clear on what it is that you want.

As I understand, you are wanting someone to write a story about two nerds who molest an unconscious beauty. I can think of about a baker's dozen ways to go about it.

But---

1) I have two works in the "finishing" stages at the moment. I hope to have both complete and submitted today and tomorrow so it would not be until the next day at the earliest that I could begin.

2) It sounds like someone may have started something but then dwindled and you are stuck on what they have written so far. Typically, I find it impossible to work with what someone else began. Perhaps because I'm arrogant enough to think I can do better. Or perhaps because I am self-critical enough to acknowledge I wouldn't be able to support their much better efforts. I can promise to look at it, but I can't promise not to piss on every fence post if I did continue it.

3) It takes me about five seconds to have an idea that it will then take me at least eight hours to flesh out into a one or two page story during which time I will have at least a hundred more ideas for the next story and the next and the next. I have a file of ideas that adds about twelve for every one I pull out and finish. The ideas are the easy part, writing them is the work. If I do the "heavy lifting", then I would submit it under the appropriate category under my name. The only way I would consider ghosting a story you would then publish yourself is if a rather hefty fee was mentioned.

4) I can, usually, manage about 2-3 pages in a day, working 8-10 hours solid. If a short story is fine, the one day would probably be enough for each one, and I could probably get a good six of the ideas spun out to submittable within a week. If you want a three hundred page novel, it would be Summer, most likely before I was finished. Every time my elbow is joggled will move the completion back.

Lest you think I may be being mean or rude, I was not trying to be. I am genuinely intrigued by your idea. But, as I am not certain from your posting what exactly you are asking, I wanted to state clearly the four reservations that I had. I would encourage you to think about the four points I stated, read the works I've had accepted, and decide if you want me to give it a shot.

Let me know if you are okay with my four points and want me to try it and I'll get started once I hit submit on the two I am wrapping up. If not, well, it is an intriguing idea and I'm sure someone else will be along.

OR... if you like where what you have was going and you have a mental idea of where you want it to go, you could give finishing yourself a shot. I, for one, would be interested in reading what you came up with.:rose:
 
Hi. :) I'm looking for someone to finish off a story for me.

I had someone writing a story but they don't have time to finish it off so I am hoping to find some one who will want to finish it for me.

The basic plot of the story is 2 Nerds have sex with an unconscious beauty.

My sons do that to me once in a while.

098_1000.jpg
 
It's a good story. It's not an idea as much as most of a full well written story.
I've read it but was unable to work on it.
I don't do stories with strong non consent themes.

Sorry for that.
 
Thought I had some people interested but some people are just rude and never respond back to me, once I sent them the story details.

One was interested then changed there mind after they had read it.

There is no way to know the motives of those "rude" people without them coming here to defend themselves and their position. Not every story type is for everyone. When people come here and are unwilling to share their actual idea "publically" on the board, that leaves others forced to PM if they're curious. If your idea isn't their cup 'o tea, you cannot get mad at them for being honest.

With the few hints that have been offered here by others, if the "non consent" is "too strong" it may not be allowed on Lit anyway. That will leave most (if not all) Lit authors unwilling to put their time and effort into a story. There may still be some people unwilling to "steal" another author's work/ideas/plot or to "borrow" it and "work off of it".

That's just life.
 
I don't have a problem with people who don't like the story and are not interested in finishing the story.

I have a issue with people who say they are interested and I have emailed them and they don't bother to reply after I have given it to them.

I know people have other things to do in there lives but it isn't to much to ask for is a quick reply saying that they are interested or not.
 
Wow, you are really impatient. If a lot of people and you have been having unsatisfactory relationships, the common thread probably isn't the many different people who are eager and willing to try and worth with you, it's probably you. Food for thought.
 
i might be interested, except that having sex with an unconscious stranger is legally rape. so if you're working the nonconsent category, as it's known on lit, perhaps a little more to go on might help prospective authors.

nerds are generally fairly shy and understand the legal and moral issues of fucking a complete stranger who's unconscious.

if you aren't interested in this story being categorized as nonconsent, making it someone who is known by the nerds (neighborhood/dorm slut? very open-minded fuckbuddy/girlfriend?) might make this OK for a different category.

ed
 
PM me.

It might not be too far from the story "Your Mom's Passed Out" which I wrote, but I'll consider doing it.

It'll have to be relatively short, I've got a ton of stuff I'm working on, but I think it would fit in nicely with a new series of short stories I'm working on.

Hey, I looked on literotica for this story - and I didn't see it.
Link?
 
Hi. :)

I'm looking for someone to finish off a story for me.

I had someone writing a story but they don't have time to finish it off so I am hoping to find some one who will want to finish it for me.

The basic plot of the story is 2 Nerds have sex with an unconcious beauty.

So if your interested please send me a private message and let me know.
The trouble with finishing a story begun by somebody else is that it comes out spliced. Unless the second person can mimic the style of the original writer, at some point, the reader will hit a bump in the narrative.

Are you open to re-writes of what you've got so far? The second writer could blend/amend his style into the story so the transition isn't too bad. How much re-writing are you willing to accept? Is the current plot perfect for your tastes, or can points be shifted/eliminated to suit the second writer? Who will own the finished work?

The basic plot of two nerds and a sleeping beauty has me spinning off a consenting version where the girl agrees to the encounter for the sake of science. It's an experiment in recording all the bodily responses to sex in order to perfect a Virtual Reality program.

Or she's a patient, she's never had an orgasm and the nerds are looking to find out why.

Or she's in a coma and this is an attempt to revive her. No, wait, that was the plot of a porno Gauge was in. Not original, then.

Or she ISN'T asleep after all, just pretending, so when Sleeping Beauty wakes up...! Or....

Now look what you've done! You made me think! Three ideas in short order. I'm on Christmas Break, my brain's supposed to be on idle, and here you rev up the little gray cells. Harrumph, bah humbug, and stuff like that there.

Seriously though. Depending on what you want for the story, I might be able to assist. I have a few stories posted. Read them. Please PM me if you'd like to give me the chance to look yours over. Otherwise I echo the sentiment above and suggest you try your hand at finishing it yourself. Who knows? You might end up with the next Shades of Gray sales phenomenon.

Aaron
 
i might be interested, except that having sex with an unconscious stranger is legally rape. so if you're working the nonconsent category, as it's known on lit, perhaps a little more to go on might help prospective authors.

nerds are generally fairly shy and understand the legal and moral issues of fucking a complete stranger who's unconscious.

if you aren't interested in this story being categorized as nonconsent, making it someone who is known by the nerds (neighborhood/dorm slut? very open-minded fuckbuddy/girlfriend?) might make this OK for a different category.

ed


I like where your heads at on this one, ed. A story like this to be believable an interesting to me would have to include the rationalization component of the perpetrators.

I mean I can see nerds as mechanical villains... interesting.
 
I like the sleep sex idea. I've been meaning to do a story about but need an angle.
 
Back
Top