Stars The Limit (Closed)

Emma would go on to explore the complex and find that the only way in or out was the main gate that the limo had come through, and any other hole large enough for escape was guarded by no less then 6 men and at least 12 turrets. Though Emma did not know if they were meant to keep the students in or keep outsides from telling anyone of this place. The students she found had formed groups with in the group, a set of 3-5 girls always keeping to them selves, and a group of young men doing the same. The rest simply grouped to stay away from the other groups, but non had taken to her. One of the boys from the last group had smiled at her and she had caught a pair of students screwing out behind one showers building, but other then that it seemed normal, other then the overly heavy guard. She had thankfully been a quick learner as a student who had been there for a bit longer had been killed by their teacher for not being able to keep up, she saw the teacher kill him in front of the others with a burst of Force lightning. She now knew a few basics, ability to bubble herself to stop low level force push skills against her, and some small single bolts of lightning she learned to deflect. In the short time she had been there 7 of the 14 or so other students had been killed by the instructor for falling behind, and the others didn't know what to make of her, as Emma was already leading the others in skill, the instructor though seemed a bit wary of her as she had been brought in by the masked man and was far stronger then the other students. But one morning things changed, she was the first to feel it, a dark aura, and soon the others felt it too.

"You feel that?" One girl asked.

"Yeah, feels like it's getting closer..." Another replied.

The group of students made their way outside and Emma followed. As the group exited the bunk house Emma could see the elevator coming down, and saw the pack of Storm Troopers near the open edge as it came down, one looking down as the other seemed less worried about the sights. But Emma's eyes were drawn to the large man behind them, and knew the instant her eyes could make out the dark armor who it was. Darth Vader.

"Who are those guys?" One of the male students asked.

The instructor came out in a hurry and meet the group the moment the elevator stopped at the bottom, Emma could feel the fear in him, far gone the man who had killed the other students in cold blood, now a man who would grovel at the feet of the dark lord himself.

"Y.. You.. Your early my lord..." He said as they walked past the students, the pack of Stormtroopers keep them back, but not out of ear shot for Emma to hear what they were saying.

"I... I.. I sent... Fo.. For the ones you requested... M... My lord... But.. But..." He was cut off by Vader stopping and looking down at him, then over to the group of students, and his helmeted faced looked right at Emma. He put his hand up to stop the instructor from begging for his life as he walked over towards the group of students, who all took a step back.

"My lord... I believe you have better things to do then scare the students..." The main who Emma had been in the Limo with said, he did not seem to be scared of Vader, or he was better at hiding it.

"One of them is powerful in the force..." He said and his hand went to the hilt of his lightsaber, the masked man simply nodded.

"And I do believe that the Emperor has given me free reign over this facility..." He spoke back, not a word out of place or sound of fear. Vader did not reply, but simply grabbed his saber and in a swift motion that not even Emma could keep up with the sound came before her sight, she blinked at Vader had spun on his heals and tried to being his lightsaber down on the masked man, but had been blocked by the masked man's own lightsaber, the two red blades sparked and hissed as they were pressed against one another. The other students all feld leaving Emma and the wall of Stormtroopers looking on as a lightsaber battle took place on the dirt so far under the city planet of Coruscant.

Moments passed and it was all over in under a minute, the masked man had been beaten by Vader. The masked man's saber coming around for a striking blow against Vader, but he held still as the point of Vader's saber was just under his masked Jaw.

"I am no match for you my Lord... But the Emperor will be very displeased if his special project were to fall behind... Would he not?" The man said, implying Vader would be to blame if he would kill him. Vader knew this and pulled away his blade and clipped it to his belt again.

"I will not be to blame if this project fails though..." And turned and walked towards the command building, with the instructor hurrying from behind a generator to catch up to him.

"Emma..." The masked man called and motioned for her to come over, the stormtroopers parting to let her through.

"I think you've done very well here and you have a good understanding of the basics... Perhaps it is time to move you up to a more advanced level of training?" He said to her, not as a question, but more as a order. The Limo came around not long after he spoke those words and he waited for the same female driver who was there before to come around and get the door for them. After the door had been closed behind Emma she glanced out the window as she felt the limo start up. It moved to the elevator and then the elevator kicked in and the motion put Emma into the back of her seat for a moment, she looked out one last time and Saw Vader come out of the building and look up at the limo, at her almost before the inclosed shaft blocked the line of sight.

"Now my dear... You have the basics you need... Time to chose what path your skills will take you down... Do you crave battle like Lord Vader? Or perhaps words and unspoken truths will be your weapon? Or maybe something very rare indeed.... The Art of seduction, and your body's ability to heal itself even with out the command of the dark side at your finger tips? What is it you wish to do with your skills my dear Emma?" The man asked, sitting wait, as if he knew which path she would chose for herself.
 
Emma did not know what the game here was yet but right now she just did not give a shit, all in all everything now was as it should be. Her eyes looking around at everyone, Emma had no friends here and she was scared for her friends and her ship. No one gave her any indication still what she was doing here, and she was getting to the point where she just wanted it all to end. She wanted to be with Var again, she wanted to be with the man.

But all in all people saw what Var was as nothing but a hairy monster, in her life he was everything that was what she wanted in life. Even if she could never could become pregnant if her body wouldn't allow it. She hadn't talked to anyone, she was no ones friend. She was lonely and did not know what to think any more, but when one of the girl sensed something different in the force. She began to wonder what the hell was going to happen.

All in all things happened here that did not happen for a reason and she grew worried about the real reason she was here, something here was going very wrong. And when she was hiding away from the others, while she followed the group. And was in the darkness as she watched how Vader was there and it confused her, what in the world was he doing here. All in all everything was just beyond happy about what was going on here.

Seeing the teacher being so scared and the things that went forward, she knew who Vader was everyone knew. But she knew more personal information how he became who he was, once a Jedi now walking the path of the Jedi. Emma was not someone who would allow people to treat her like shit, she growled a little bit as everything seemed to be quite for her. The kids had no idea what was going on, but Emma knew all to well.

But soon she was spotted and motioned for her to step up to them so she did of course, sighing a little as the stormtroopers seemed to move aside to let her pass. Right now everything just seemed to stop, smiling a little she stood before the man and sensed eyes on her. Emma was not the kind of girl to put up with bull shit, she would not put up with anything. Emma had a mind of her own and no one would scare her.

Eyes fell on her she could feel it and when she was asked what she did, she looked down and closed her eyes. Unsure what to say to him, unsure what to say or even think in that moment. Vader had been here and something made her look up and noticed Vader had been looking her way a silence could make any one deaf. She did not know if there was a real reason she was moving up so fast or not. Right now she just did not understand.

"All I want is to get back to Varook and my ship that is what I want, I still have questions that have never been answered. When it comes to other things I want, I want to be different, I like battle but I like many different things. And something happens you perhaps will not like my answers. I just know the students don't think I belong here, so perhaps letting me do things differently is best. To move me on and ship me out"
 
The masked man looked at Emma and listened to her, he seemed to sigh, but inside the helmet no one could tell other then the slight body movement he made.

"Tsk tsk... Your ship and your friends are still tools my dear Emma... But your right you don't belong with those who are so far under you... Your power is beyond them, beyond me even... But you must learn how to control it or all the power in the galaxy is nothing but words and empty promises." The man said, he sat there across from her with his back to the driver's cabin as he watched her, the smooth stare of the blank mask, and the two red lights to the one side seemed a bit unsettling in the darkness of the limo. His armor was weak, large gaps near his joints, but that gave him a edge over someone like Vader, his mobility and speed were near the same level as Vader, but he lacked the sheer power that Vader did.

"Sounds to me that you would enjoy the blood lust... Killing your enemies with a simple touch, give them a last fuck and watch them wither and die under you... You seek to control, but your gifts don't always allow for control on a large scale... Your body says your best suited for seduction... But again the path you take is your, and yours alone... Now chose Emma, which path will you take to continue your training?" He asks, the red light nearest to his eye glows a bright deep red as he watches and waits for her answer.
 
The more she listened to this man and watched him, the more she honestly learned about him. Her eyes no longer cruel to this man, she had missed her Var and her cyborg that her mother built or partly did. She silently sighed knowing she had to do something though she did not know what the right path was. To become a Sith meant to use all the anger and hate inside your body, wield it but she would be allowed to love. Looking at this man she began to think more about him, before she spoke.

"I think you came to the same fate as Vader, no one knows his story but me. The true story about how Anakin Skywalker became Darth Vader, between the fight with him and his master Obi Wan. Being the chosen one, how all the dreams obi Wan had for him. And then being burned losing his limbs and becoming the black shadow. Vader choose the power, he longed for that power. I perhaps use to feel that way, but I do not want to kill everything I touch. Though tempting I cannot allow that to happen to me.

I want to love no matter the consequences but I do not want to kill everyone I come in contact with, and my body maybe used to seduce but I do not wish to use my body as a tool. I want to use my mind as that tool, to think before I go into contact with someone. There is more to life then just death, I loved someone not of our species because I understood him and his people. I want to protect not to destroy. Though I do hold high respect for you and Lord Vader, but there is one difference that separates us, I would lay down my life if it meant saving someone I loved"
 
"Yet you don't have the power to save yourself?" The man said, and in the blink of a eye his lightsaber was in his hand and he made a very skilled and aimed short slash that took Emma's left arm off, she would feel the blade cut through her upper arm and the burning of the blade as it took her arm in a flash, she feels the pain spike through her, feeling the pain after seeing it the masked man was so quick. She goes to grip her arm and it's still there, the whole thing simply a mind trick that felt more real then anything else.

"Now do you see my dear... With out training, with out a way to control all of your power, you are nothing... And I have warned my master of your power... Your way of thinking will not help in his goals... But as long as you can take care of some of his enemies he has other ways to deal with you..." He spoke, his tone even and uncaring as always. He sat like a stone statue in the care, unmoving and unreadable by Emma. He knew of her power, and so did his master, her ability to see things of the past and the future.

"But you have yet to answer the question my dear and I'm afraid if you don't chose your path you may not have a choice at all... And your friends will be the first to suffer for it.." He told her.
 
Emma was unable to read the man but the threat of her friends, made her look at her with what she gave people that ended up dead. "If you hurt them I swear to god that I will destroy you, and if I have to go through vader to get to you so be it!" The force swarmed over her as her anger could be felt if one could read the force. She clenched her hand into a fist so hard her nails cut into the skin making her bleed. She knew exactly what he wanted.

Slowly looking up and to the sky she closed her eyes, feeling the power and the lust tangled with it. She could understand how people could become a sit, those who crave powers. Looking down at her wounded hand, as the force healed it up but the blood remained. "I get a feeling you want me to join your way of thinking, to use my powers on the enemy. And why should I choose the darker side? To protect Varook and the cyborg my mother created?"

Sitting forward she looked at him "I can read the force better then anyone I know of, there are many stories that I can pick up with it. You want to use me as a weapon, my way of thinking damages the Sith but my power makes you stronger. To help you, you have to help me first" She said simply. Unsure what the hell she was doing, but she closed her eyes unsure what to do. She needed guidance and she had nothing but him.
 
"We are not Sith per say..." He told her, stilling sitting there seeming to stare at her through his mask.

"The Rule of Two is old and outdated.. But one does not simply destroy something such as the Rule of Two over night... And not with out a great deal of power... But your right my dear, we want you as a weapon, your gifts could be used to end this quickly, with out much blood shed... " His tone never changing, if she hadn't known any better he was a droid not a person inside.

"My master has foreseen this and has allowed me to indulge you... You will see your HRD will be waiting for you, though do not try to run... We've fitting her with a collar so if you get out of hand one click of a button and your poor little HRD will lose her head... I will not repeat this so remember it... Now chose your path..." He tells her.
 
Emma listened to him hearing the warning in his voice scared her, but everything right now just seemed different. Closing her eyes she had to betray everything she knew, to protect the ones she loved. Closing her eyes as she could hear the whispers of her mother, things her mother taught her. Feeling everything that she was, Emma let a tear fall from her eye. As she was about to do the hardest thing in her life. Letting them get a hold of her, she slowly looked up as her blue eyes turned grey.

"Your side, but if you kill Varook then all bets are off. I will watch the sith empire die even if it means sacrificing myself." She then gave him a warning one she would not repeat ever again, but she would do anything to protect those she cared for. Though she knew the sith meant destruction, she had to do something. And if it meant allowing them to use her, she had no choice in the matter. Slowly looking out the window, but the wraith of a woman was one to not fuck with, she hoped they knew that.
 
"Now now my dear... Those grey eyes don't suit you very well..." The man raised his left hand and Emma could sense danger but was not fast enough to dodge the small wedge of metal that shot from a wrist mounted launcher concealed by the masked man armor. The wedge pieced Emma on her right side, and was very painful.

"It won't kill you my dear... But you will wish it did... The blade was coated in a type of poison that, although is not deadly to a human, causes a great deal of pain and the wound itself will burn for weeks..." The man watched Emma's eyes flash as the pain shoot through her whole body.

"You see... We don't need another mindless assassin... So giving up on your feelings, your emotions like that... On life itself isn't good for anyone... The master knows you will defy us at every turn... Your hatred for the Dark Side will be the undoing of the Emperor and his armies." The man said as he let his arm fall to his side again and became a stone statue once again.
 
She did not see it or sense it coming and knew she needed help with mind control, to be able to feel things she never could before. But she felt what he was doing and cried out, growling at him she began to have a feeling she knew what he was. Narrowing her eyes, as she had been abused as it was. But she was beyond confused right now, and just wanted to rip her hair out of her head. But she did not know how much more she could take of this shit. Closing her eyes when he let her go and she panted.

"Then why do you have me here? You know how I see the dark side why would you bring me here? What do I have to fight through every sith to get freedom for my comrades. But one thing is clear you are to fast to be human" She rubbed her neck and sighed a little bit, she felt so lost and just hoped everything would be okay. "What do you want from me?" She said looking at the person she thought was a droid but did not say the word. She did not want to piss him off any more that was for sure.
 
"Your a wildcard my dear... Not a servant to the light and not some pawn to those who fallow the dark paths... " He said unmoving again, as though he was not human, but Emma could feel the force in him, and probably knew that most droids didn't have a presences in the force, Clair didn't have the force running through her despite being a HRD who could fool other types of scans. If HRDs had gone public then they might have helped stop slave trade across the galaxy as they were just that real. But this man, had a aura of darkness cloaked around him that told Emma he was no droid.

"On that same note it makes you dangerous to us too... Meaning we will have to keep a close eye on you or you could be a bother more then a useful tool... And we control you, by controlling your friends..." He told her.

"Your HRD... Your Wookiee... Even that slut of a woman on Nar Shaddaa... All tools, you push hard enough on one of them and it can make you dance... Isn't that right?" He might have been grinning under his helmet but Emma would never know for sure.

"But you already know this... So my dear... What path will you chose? How will you forge the weapon that is the force into something you can use... Your latent talents for sexual pleasure would make for some enjoyable holovids to spread across the net... Or is bloodshed on par with Vader himself more to your taste? Or perhaps the ability to call storms on command and unleash other forms of force attacks? There are many other ways to use the force, but these are the 3 we can teach you my dear... And if you refuse to pick your path this time... Then you have failed, your friends will die and we will make sure that you die a slow painful death... Is that clear?" He tells her, his tone never changing.
 
She heard what he said and the way he said it, perhaps his voice was unmoving but the threat and poison behind the words he spoke. Looking down she heard what he said and just nodded, she had been doing a lot of thinking lately and had a feeling her own father was a sith and her mother a Jedi. She did not know what to do, she was born to fight that much was known. She knew she would never use her body, seduction was just not in her. Even if she was trained in it, she would not want to do it.

Thinking of Varook and Claire she hoped to god they were being treated okay, but she knew that if something happened to Var it would make her a weapon that would die out at the end of her vengeance. She had a feeling though even though he said nothing and did not move and knew that right now she had to learn how to fight, she looked at him and knew what answer he was going to give him. An answer that may upset her mother if she was living or dead she did not know any more.

"Fighting" She said simply she could not bring herself to say bloodshed though it was easy to tell that she knew what this was. "Using ones body and using mind tricks can only get you so far" She said simply and looked outside the window again, crossing one leg over the other. She felt so hurt but she had no choice here, some days she just wanted to give in. But she had two lives that needed her to do this. She had no idea how they were treating either, she had a feeling it was nothing good.
 
The masked man tilted his head slightly, in a way that did almost make him seem inhuman. He said nothing but raised a hand and knocked once on the blacked out window leading to the drivers cabin.

"Well this was unexpected..." He said before falling silent for the rest of the trip. And a long trip it was. It seemed like hours passed and finally when Emma heard the thud of the hover limo land she knew she was where ever they were taking her. No one came to open her door and the masked man motions for her to exit and once she was out the limo took off again. She was left in a large room, grey walls scared with marks of battle, lights built into the roof of this place, it was a arena of some kind and a large one, she watched the limo drive to a large door that sealed shut behind it. A buzzing alarm went off once and doors along the other walls opened, men and women poured out into the arena with weapons. Blades, blasters and other such weapons, She heard another buzz and heard the door the limo had go through open again, and 12 men and woman stepped out, each in heavy armor and a mask, each with a lightsaber as well. A female voice came over some kind of intercom in the arena and spoke.

"Round 1 begin..." And the moment the words faced she heard the roar of the crowed behind her and turned to see them charging forth towards the group of people with Lightsabers, and looking back she could see they were coming forth at blinding speed, and she was caught in the middle of this death match.
 
Emma had no idea what the hell to expect something was very wrong here, and getting out remembering the tilt something was very wrong with that man to. But she seemed to be alone, something she never liked. And her eyes scanned the area and her heart was racing, everything was all wrong and her senses were going crazy. But she knew that she was not alone and would not be for very long. She swallowed as she saw people with weapons and armor it was fucking crazy in the room.

She took out her saber and her eyes scanned the area when she heard a woman's voice she saw them all charge her, she ran off quickly dodging the attacks. But she did this to scope out the room to see how big it was. Soon she ran right for a wall and lifted herself up pushing her feet off the wall and twirling taking down three targets at once. She panted softly, and saw five more coming right for her. Looking to see what was around she noticed some kind of metal so using the force she picked it up and threw it at the five.

Two died because they were impaled and tossing her saber up she dove down into the floor quickly, one man shot a woman killing her. And she took hold of her saber and cut the mans feet right from under him and killed him quickly, her heart was racing now. Even more so then just a few moments ago, she had no idea how many were left. But she did what she could as she did not know what all was to happen now, her blue eyes turned grey. Spinning in circles quickly as she took down as many as she could.

Stopping she looked around her and everyone seemed to be all dead, her panting could be heard. But she did not trust what her eyes showed her, she did not notice she was covered in blood. But she also did not know how many waves of this she could do if it came in waves. She started to grow frustrated with the figure that did this to her. Learn or die was what they were having her do, that was something she never thought would happen. But she kept her guard closed and up and was ready for anything.

She thought.
 
The 12 men and women now down to 6 looked at her, they were the only ones left, a woman walked over to her and looked at her, she drew her saber and if not for Emma's strong connection to the force would have been cut down on the spot, but at the very last moment she brought her own blade up just enough to stop the blow from killing her but the saber put a small gash along her upper arm.

"Hmm... This one seems to be the new interest the institutor was talking about..." She said and looked at Emma, she brought her free hand up in a flash and Emma again only barely able to put up her protective force shield before the woman unleashed a powerful blast from her hand, sending Emma flying about 10 meters back and landing on a pile of bodies.

"Round one is over, all surviving members are to report to the armory for results" the female said over the intercom.

The group walked away leaving Emma to catch up with them. Emma would follow them and to a room with weapons and armor lockers all over the place, a slender man stood waiting for them, and like the other had a mask covering his face as well.

"Only half of you?" Hmm... Better then the last bunch I guess." He turned his shinny metal mask and looked at Emma.

"Ah the new comer... Not sure why he ordered me to take you but that does not matter.. a order is a order..." He looked at the rest of them and the wall behind him opposite the way the group entered lit up showing the battle.

"Sloppy work.. All of you... And you Six... You should be fucking someone not trying to kill them with a blade..." The instructor said and pointed at a small sender female at the far end of the group. The man turned and looked at one of the men and draw his saber and in a single swift motion, faster then any of them could see, took the man's head off.

"Let this Two be a example to you... You do not kill your fellow students unless ordered to!" He yelled as the man's head still in his metal helmet/mask hit the floor with a clang, his body slumping forward and falling to the ground.

"Nine... You attacked another student and by all rights I should kill you as well... But seeing as my orders regarding the student are very odd your life is in her hands... " He looked to Emma once again.

"I will tell you this only once.... Attacking or killing another student is against the rules, and only has one punishment... Death. But seeing as this is a special case Nine's life is in your hands, Take her as your slave or kill her..." unlike the masked man in the care, who had a calm tone, this man had passion of some kind in every word. And a one that told Emma not to cross this man or else she would most likely end up dead. Nine felt fear now, Emma could feel it, she had turned to look at Emma and could only seem to stair at her blankly as the shinny mask plate kept her face from showing.
 
Emma had no idea what was going on, people coming at her and all she could do was fight. Everything just seemed to be rather still and it was something she thought was good, she hated all this fighting though she did understand what was going on. She was silent as she heard yelling and seeing a man his face hidden. She narrowed her eyes and was so unsure about everything. Tilting her head to the side as she listened to the mans voice.

Hearing the rules she just nodded to them, she was not the kind of girl to break rules. Yet any way, but only time would tell. Right now she was some place new, but she kept thinking about the man who brought her here. Something about him was rather off, it felt like her world was going upside down and all around. Emma had so many questions, and no one willing to answer them, it frustrated the hell right out of her. Sighing sadly.

But then she heard the name nine, and followed to the woman who tried to kill her. This whole thing was different, hearing the words from the man she looked over at nine. Her life was in her hands? it made no damn sense, she just got here and already they want her to control life and death? The whole thing was crazy but she put her saber against her hip. Emma was many things, but she did not kill in cold blood, that was not how she worked.

Looking at the woman she saw the cold stare, and it gave her the creeps. But she did not show any problems, she did not show fear or even pity. Her emotions had always been hidden by everyone. Ever since Varook and Claire were taken, she would not allow herself to feel. Perhaps it was a good thing to, but she tilted her head at the woman and sensed the force within her. Much stronger in her then in herself and smiled a bit.

"I do not know why your fate is in my hands I Just got here, but I do not kill everyone that attacks me unless I have to. The force is strong within you, and perhaps you can help me. But you are not my slave, maybe someday you will see me as a friend. But I refuse to end your life." She said simply and did not know how this girl would react. But right now nothing seemed to matter to much, her choice was final any way.
 
"I'll handle this instructor..." A Man's voice said as he walked into the room, dark robes, that seem darker then the black they are encase this man, yet Emma could see that he holds himself with a stance that says power.

"As you wish my lord..." The instructor says and motions for everyone but Nine and Emma out of the room, they all move quickly and silently out of the room. The moment the door closes and Emma and Nine are the only other two in the room with this man that both women fall to their knees. The Overwhelming power of the Dark side coming off this man makes it hard for them to breath, to think, to feel. Just crushing darkness around them.

"Father... I... I'm... Sorry..." Nine gets out, and just like Emma finding it hard to move, to not be flatted to the ground by the darkness around them. She gasps for air as the man looks at her and even Emma can feel the heat and pain that the man's gaze applies to Nine.

"You were told Ella... But you attacked her anyways..." The man said, his tone stern and unmoving as he pulled his hood back, and who Emma saw would shock her.

"You attacked your twin... Although your sister here has proven to be all but useless for my plans..." The man says, slowly turning his gaze to Emma, he looks down at her like a father would, eyes filled with sorrow that his daughter was not living up to her potential. She felt the weight of his gaze, forcing her even lower, feeling his eyes on her, like a heat beam across her skin.

"Sis.. Sister?!" Ella asked out loud and looked over at Emma, her mask hid her shock at the fact that she had a sister. Her father glanced at her for a moment and then turned back to Emma. Looking down at her shaking his head.

"You and your brother will not have to worry for long about this girl Ella... Still your training will be much harsher from now on, you will not fall like your sister... I blame her mother..." He said and raised a hand towards Emma, she felt a death grip around her, her barriers unable to stop her father's powers in the force, her protecting force bubble shattered like a glass hitting the floor as he held her in place, a dark red and black orb appearing in his hand.

"Good bye Emma, you have failed me for the last time..." He said and the orb shot towards Emma. The orb seemed to flow slow at her, as if time itself was crawling at a slugs pace. But Emma could move only watch as the orb slowly moved from her father's hand towards her. She knew this was the end, and closed her eyes. Moments passed, was it over? No, she heard a scream and opened her eyes, was she screaming? No, there was no pain, nothing but the cold grip her father had on her. she opened her eyes to see that Ella had jumped in front of her, the orb impacting between her breasts and it's effects clear as day as Emma could see right through her twin sister's chest as if a hole had been drilled through her. She watched as Ella feel to her knees, the orb casting darkness across the girls body, her armor and mask shattered and they didn't simply litter the ground but were vaporized by the orb. Ella screamed again as she was naked and fell backwards in front of Emma. She saw her sister look up into Emma's eyes, her mouth hung open, and the spot between her breasts scared for life, if she lived. She watched in horror as Ella twitched as her eyes faded slowly.

".... I... s..sorr..sorry... si..sister..." she got out before she lay still, eyes losing almost all spark of life in them. Emma could see she was alive, as she was still breathing.

"Pity... She was much more open to the dark side..." Her father said as he looked down at Ella, the bloody spot where the orb impacted on her chest, charred flesh and smoke rise slowly.

"Well... It seems only your brother was worth while..." He said and riased his hand towards Emma again. The door opened again and it made her father pause.

"What is it I told you to leave.." He stopped as he saw who it was, Emma was just able to turn her head slightly to see, the masked man from the Limo.

"I'm sorry sir.. But I thought you'd want to know that it seems Mother has found us.." He said as he bowed to him.

"I see... Go to the core and retrieve as much as you can and head to our planned meet up point... I will follow shortly and deal with your Mother..." He said, the man bowed and turned to leave but stopped as Emma's mother stood blocking the door way. She looked at him and motioned for him to follow his father's orders.

"You sick bastard!!" She yelled as she walked into the room, and smacked her father across the face.

"As warm as a welcome as I am going to get I see..." He replied and looked at the woman.

"What do you think your doing huh?!" She said and looked down over at Emma and Ella. She looked sad when she saw Ella laying there like that. She shook her head and walked away from Emma's father and kneeled next to Ella a moment. She slowly turned her head and took her left hand and moved her fingers to open one of Ella's eyes and look into it. She waved a hand over Emma slowly and Emma felt her father's grip removed from her.

"Take Ella to my shuttle Emma... I will be with you shortly, I do not have time to explain. Go out that door and to your left follow the trail of bodies... You'll find my Shuttle in the hanger..." Her mother told her and stood and turned to father her father. She drew her Lightsaber blade and so did her father. As Emma would leave the room her Mother and Father would be locked in a deadly lightsaber dual that could go either way.
 
Everything was going on all to fast right now she had no idea what the hell was going on, and right now nothing was making sense. Seeing this woman though she could not tell how old she was, she could hear the fear in the girls voice. Right now nothing seemed to matter to her, world had only one way of ending. Emma was beyond pissed off right now and it was easy to see in her eyes. Something was going on here and her mind could not process it.

But before she knew it everything had been explained to an extant that she needed, she felt the force gripping at her throat. It was really hard to breath and it was something she could not really stand. She was getting light headed and she was afraid she was going to die. But rage was starting to fill her heart she no longer could stand much more. Her eyes actually changing color and the force started to slowly come out of no where.

Before anything could be done she saw her sister and right before her she fell. What people said about life flashing before your eyes. They were right, and right now it was what kept her going. She had to keep going for Varook she would not sacrifice him to get away. And knew if something happened here, she would not leave not until her answers were questioned. She had a chill going down her skin, as everything came together before her.

Her eyes were beyond wide and she could tell that this man, was going to kill her. She wanted to look this man in the eyes while she died, she refused to die without knowing what the hell was going on. In the back of her mind the pieces were starting to fit into the puzzle of her life. More questions came up, more and no answers to them. But right now something had to happen, something different had to happen to them now.

But then seeing another figure and heard what was going on, her eyes went wide as she realized she had siblings and this man had to be her father. She narrowed her eyes as she felt the power leave her and she collapsed onto her knees. Looking up she saw her mother and heard what she said. Everything in her was screaming, and she slowly looked up her eyes showing rage and hate. No one was going to force her to do anything.

"No!" She yelled at both her parents "I cannot leave if I do Varook and Claire will die, and I am not about to sacrifice the only man who cares. I don't care what species he is I will not leave!" The force started to circle her, raising her hand as something just took over in her causing both her parents to part. Right now the force was at its most raw and uncontrolled state. Right now she was pissed at both her parents, but looking down at her sister.

Everything started to hit her why had they been kept away from each other? she had no family now. Her duty meant the world to her and right now it was to the point that she just didn't give a shit. She had to do something now, she just hoped to god Varook would be okay. She had a duty though she didn't enjoy this, she picked her up and ran with her to the ship. She knew both her parents would die if something happened to Varook.

Life was unfair and it was vile, sometimes she wished she never had been born. She did not understand a damn thing that was said. She strapped her sister in and saw the hole in her chest. She knelt down beside her sister and knew something had to happen here, placing her hand over the hole in her sisters chest. She was thinking about what Master Yoda told her. She was the one who had to be in control and she wasn't.

A white glow came from her hand as warmth could be felt to her sister, though Emma didn't realize what was going on. She was using the positive side of the force to bring her sister back, when she opened up her eyes the wound was healed. But she didn't know if it had saved Ella or not. She felt so lost and knew her father would die by her hand one day. Varook was the only good thing she had, the only honest thing about her life.

Emma got up quickly and ran back to do something, she was on a mission now and had no idea what she was doing. But she saw the force being used and when both sides attacked she got between her parents and what little of the force she could use it kept her alive. Though she was badly hurt as she was on her knees her hands on the ground panting. "There is enough pain in this galaxy you don't need to add to it!" She said slowly getting up but was very weak.

"Everything I have ever known was always a lie, you would have me believe I have no family left. I do not care about your reasons, what I care is about saving those who mean everything to me. If something happens to Claire and Varook I will find a way to kill both of you, for I see no family here only those who lied to me my whole fucking life!" She said as she welcomed the anger and knew that right now she had no parents.

Both were dead to her and she did not give two shits about the reasons. She was owed she thought and right now she would rather die then to not know. She would gladly sacrifice everything. When she took a step something in her just gave up and she collapsed out cold on the ground. She was sick of the lies, sick of her life and now she felt the bitter cold that was betrayal as she started to think about Varook and about Claire.
 
Emma would wake in a room somewhere, in a soft warm bed and covered in some of the finest and softest sheets ever. There was a small night stand next to the bed and a small desk near her to her right, the chair in front of her desk sat her mother. Her black hair that came coming to just past her shoulders as she looked over at Emma sleeping. She had that look that Emma would know all too well, that look that her mother was mad at her, and even then she knew not to cross her mother. Emma's mother watched her sleep and went about dealing with the fallout of her actions and Emma's own actions.
 
Emma looked around as everything came crashing into her, and right now she sat up panting she was in a cold sweat. But seeing her mother and that look, she just rolled her eyes. She was afraid of the power her mother had but she would act if something bad happened to those she cared for. Right now she was to the point where everything was simple for her, she looked around taking a moment and slowly stood up. Though her legs wobbled a bit she looked at her mother, wondering if her sister was still alive.
 
Her mother let her stand, but Emma would find she would be unable to leave the room, the door locked, not by a solid bold of steel but by the force. Invisible to the hand, but not to the mind, and far to strong for Emma to brake.

"Your friends will be fine... More then I can say for your sister though..." Her mother said, sitting like she always did, with that look on her face, unmoving and yet still caring in some weird way.

"So that's it then? Your going to take your friends and run? Or do you plan to kill me and your family too?" She asked, seeming to be able to read Emma like no one else could.

"Not even a "Why?" or "How could you?" Just cut ties with us and kill forget about us or kill us all? Do we mean that little to you now Emma? Did I not raise you well enough up till a few months ago?" She looked at Emma with a sadness that had always softened Emma some, she wondered now if Emma was still the girl she knew or if she had really lost both of her daughters today.
 
Emma listened to what her mother said and she grew beyond upset and it showed in her eyes, could she seriously be serious? She cocked her head but then thinking about her sister. She closed her eyes and clenched her fist, her fingers digging into the palm of her hand as she grew very upset about everything. Right now nothing seemed to matter, and she opened up her eyes looking up at her mother. Hearing her question and she could not help but laugh a little, and looked at her mother with anger.

"My whole life is a god damn lie!" She said looking at her mother without even blinking. "How could you possibly blame me for how I feel? I was lead to believe and father were dead. And you raised me as an only child yet I had a brother and sister! And don't tell me it was for my own protection because I will never believe that. I could have saved them if I had known about them, no no you insisted on lying to me all these years" She was so full of anger she thrust her fist into a mirror breaking it.

She had deep cuts on her hands as the blood split, as tears began to fall. Showing the most human side to her, the weakness she had. "I.....never wanted this mother" She collapsed onto her knees as she looked at her wounded hand as tears silently fell down her cheeks. "This is my punishment, everything I love ends up getting destroyed." Emma put up a fake defense that was how she learned to deal with things. To not let the pain eat you up, accept now the child part of her wanted out.
 
"That's not true Emma... I loved you with all my heart and up till a few months ago when I had to fake my own death I gave you everything I could... Your brother and sister I didn't even know were alive till a few months ago..." She looked at Emma and came over to her, knelt down and placed her hand above Emma's bleeding hand. Using the force she removed any shards of glass and began to heal her, though it was not her strong point so it was taking some time to heal even the little cuts.

"Had you been born with your power awakened Emma you would have been taken as well... Your father has always wanted power, and I should have seen that in him... And I can't speak for your father but I would have done anything to protect you from this... But you know the Empire is hunting Jedi, once your father found out who I was I had to leave... If I had come back to try to get you..." She stopped knowing how her own feelings on it were, how she had tried to come get Emma but had been wonded and forced to run away. She knew Emma didn't want any part of her, but she cared for Emma and so she made up her mind.

"If you truly don't want any part of me any more Emma I will leave... But whatever you did to your sister... I can't heal it... You will have to take care of her..." Her mother said, fighting back tears, some jedi she was she thought weakly but hoped Emma would give her another chance, though at this point she couldn't tell what Emma was thinking.
 
Emma heard her words and it hurt, she wanted to blame everyone for her troubles. And all in all it wasn't her mothers fault. Emma had a nasty temper and it wasn't to hard to get it out of her, and it was easy to tell Emma knew she was in the wrong. She hated to admit things, but when she knew she was wrong about certain things. She made sure everyone knew how she felt, but when her mother said she would leave. Emma felt how she reacted and squeezed her mothers hand, tears seen in her eyes.

She shook her head and threw her arms around her mothers neck, and just fell apart. Crying into her shoulder, her heart had been torn to pieces and there was nothing anyone could do. She felt and she knew regret. Deep down her world was falling apart, and she had to get it back. "I'm sorry" she said it was more of a whisper however the way she said it. Showed Emma really meant it as well. She never half meant anything, and never lied. If she said she was sorry she truly was, and it showed.

"Is there anything that can be done for Ella? Something I can do maybe?" She was desperate she didn't want to have to bury her sister, a sister she did not even know she had until a day ago. She was so damn frustrated she just wanted to scream, but there was nothing no one could do. And she had a feeling that she couldn't do anything for Ella. But it was easy to tell she wanted to help her sister, perhaps what her father said was right. She was to weak, the idea of him saying that hurt her.
 
Her mother simply held Emma and let her cry, she hated seeing her daughter like this. She would never tell Emma that she too only recently found out that her two other children hadn't died like her father had told her. She hated him so much, but that would be dealt with in time. For now she needed to be Emma's mother, she knew it was wrong but she used the force to help sooth Emma, even if she did specialize in using the force sexual. She knew it might turn Emma's body on, but it might help in the end too.

"Sweetie... I don't know what you did to Ella, but she's acting as if she's in heat... She keeps calling for you and I don't know why..." She told Emma, not letting go of her daughter.

"Clair is taking care of her at the moment.. And Your friend Varook is fine too, he will be out of it for a while, but he will be fine... He tore up half of a blank sun kill squad looking for you... He was hurt but he will be ok in time..." She told Emma, knowing how much Varook meant to her.

She opened her heart to Emma, to absorb some of her pain, some of her sorrow. She gasped at feeling Emma's raw power, and had forgotten just how much pain turned her on, a flash of Luka's face she shook off as she held Emma. Emma's pain was more then she had expected and taking it into herself and soothing Emma was harder now that her power had awakened. The pain was almost unbearable and she let tears of her own fall as she held Emma, and even as she had a orgasm she hugged Emma tight, not wanting to let Emma ever feel this time of pain again, but knowing she would be unable to protect Emma from what was to come.
 
Back
Top