Confessions

FadingForest

Virgin
Secrets? Lurid past experiences you keep trapped beneath the tidy veneer you present to the world? Do you find excitement and/or comfort in confiding in a wholly open minded, anonymous person online?

If that sounds like you and you're a woman seeking conversation and personal sharing beyond the superficial, drop me a line. I'm a guy in my early 30s, inquisitive, kind of on the intellectual side, and pride myself on being a good listener.

A virtual online confession booth, what a great idea. No more long lines and worrying if he is going to recognize my voice. Where do I register?

he he...ok then...I may need an alternative cover though...

Secrets? Lurid past experiences you keep trapped beneath the tidy veneer you present to the world? Do you find excitement and/or comfort in confiding in a wholly open minded, anonymous person online?

If that sounds like you and you're a woman seeking conversation and personal sharing beyond the superficial, drop me a line. I'm a guy in my early 30s, inquisitive, kind of on the intellectual side, and pride myself on being a good listener.

I also like that idea!

Back