If there was a ghost who could possess a sex toy

John Blackhawk

Literotica Guru
Ok something i've been recently been contemplating if a ghost could possess a sex toy what would be the sex toy and why?

Ok something i've been recently been contemplating if a ghost could possess a sex toy what would be the sex toy and why?

The combination device that has lockable panties that include a remote-control rabbit or some type of vibrator.

Once the spirit detects the "right" type of woman wearing them, it's game on.

That has actually been done on an episode of Supernatural with less than sexy results. It was pretty entertaining though.

Oh god.... I think i know the episode you're talking about, it was something about some spirit or something possessing wax repesentations of Abe Lincoln and Paris Hilton was in it to.

OMG, I thought is was just a joke, but they finally did it; they finally ran out of ideas and made a pokemon based on household appliances, lol.

Yea hence the inspiration for this thread. To be honest i think in a truely twisted universe why would a Pokemon stop at appliances and not possess sex toys as well? I mean i can fully see a Rotom like creature posessing the pair of panties with the vibe sewn in and another one possess the remote. Then when some poor girl puts on the Rotom posessed vibe panties i can fully see the two rotom giving her the screwing of her life.

Oh god.... I think i know the episode you're talking about, it was something about some spirit or something possessing wax repesentations of Abe Lincoln and Paris Hilton was in it to.

That was a different one--also entertaining as all hell. The real doll one was a ghost of a girl that was killed by a group of guys, but could location hop because her sister had her kidney. She possessed an medical speciman skeleton, and eventually the one guy's real doll. i thought it was pretty damn funny.

Yeah, especially since, as your link noted, rotom seems to be a bit of a trickster. :D

Since you're so into the whole Pokemon thing, why not write a multi-part fanfic about a young pokemon trainer (18+, of course) traveling around that universe and regularly having sexual mishaps, based on all the ideas you've gathered?

You could write it out as a series of self-contained, but related, episodes. In one episode, she's exploring a haunted mansion, and a rotom possess her dildo. Then, later that night, it springs to life and she has to endure forced orgasm after forced orgasm. In another episode, she's trying to catch a fire pokemon, but her clothes get incinerated and she has to go to the nearest town for help without anyone spotting her. (You could enter that one in the upcoming Nude Day contest). And so on and so forth.

I am actually working on a "Poor bastard dropped in the world of pokemon" type fanfic apparently there are some issues i must resolve if im going to post it on literotica. There is one other Pokemon type fanfic series on lit but nothing new has been published because of certain issues. There's a link in my pokemon ideas thread to an older thread that will explain it a little better.

The ghost is actually the ashes of the former owner of a house.

The real estate agent showing the house accidentally knocked the urn on the carpet, then used a Dyson vacuum cleaner to get the gravel out of the carpet.

She never noticed that the gravel overheated the vacuum cleaner, which released the angry, frustrated spirit.

However, that spirit is trapped inside (and limited to) the vacuum cleaner (for now).

There, perfect horror movie for straight-to-bad-tv.

I would so watch a haunted vacuum horror film; I'd even pay money.

:Fistbump:

Real estate agent is first on the ghost's to-do list, because she's dopey. Replaced the lost gravel in the urn with fireplace sweepings and didn't empty the Dyson bag before showing the house.

Cue thunder storm.

I would so watch a haunted vacuum horror film; I'd even pay money.

What if some lonely, horny dude looks at the vacuum attachments, and realizes that one is juuuuust the right size for his erect penis.......

What if some lonely, horny dude looks at the vacuum attachments, and realizes that one is juuuuust the right size for his erect penis.......

You'd have to be careful with that; some of the older models had spinning blades to cut up debris. :eek:

Well that might work for a loving wives-femdom-cuckold story. Really emasculate him. The crowd there would love that lol. It could be the ghost of cuckold's wife possessing the vacuum cleaner with one final humiliation for her hubby who thought he'd finally catch a break now she was dead.

Ok, some of these might not be thought of as sex toys, exactly, but:

Bearskin rug: King died while having sex on this rug, but it is also still haunted by the spirit of the bear. Hapless individuals that sleep on or near the rug may find themselves dreaming of having sex with a bear. (gender of bear depending on whether king or bear spirit are acting)

Vibrator of pregnancy: Religious zealot's spirit infects this ornate vibrator, impregnating all fertile females that use it. (causes cancer if/when used rectally)

Corset of closeness: When worn by someone who begins having intercourse in any manner where the fabric of the corset is all that divides two torsos, the spirit trapped within changes the corset, such that it now squeezes the bodies together, having wrapped around both torsos. Upon orgasm, it begins squeezing tighter, such that breath is not possible for either lover, then releases from both upon their deaths. (Inhabited by the spirit of a seriously clingy bitch!)

Ok, some of these might not be thought of as sex toys, exactly, but:

Bearskin rug: King died while having sex on this rug, but it is also still haunted by the spirit of the bear. Hapless individuals that sleep on or near the rug may find themselves dreaming of having sex with a bear. (gender of bear depending on whether king or bear spirit are acting)

Vibrator of pregnancy: Religious zealot's spirit infects this ornate vibrator, impregnating all fertile females that use it. (causes cancer if/when used rectally)

Corset of closeness: When worn by someone who begins having intercourse in any manner where the fabric of the corset is all that divides two torsos, the spirit trapped within changes the corset, such that it now squeezes the bodies together, having wrapped around both torsos. Upon orgasm, it begins squeezing tighter, such that breath is not possible for either lover, then releases from both upon their deaths. (Inhabited by the spirit of a seriously clingy bitch!)

How about a possessing a vibrator, where the vibrator vibrates in morse code. The message leads to a house where the ghost died, and is then able to return from the dead for one last fuck.

How about a possessing a vibrator, where the vibrator vibrates in morse code. The message leads to a house where the ghost died, and is then able to return from the dead for one last fuck.

Sort of a Ouija Dildo? The possibilities are endless!

Back