All Play no work (31/M)

((( herMaster ))) ;) :kiss:

Just thought I'd drop in my love :)

:p
 
herMaster1111 & Sienna

hM1111: ~ <kisses licks and gropes> Mmmhmm I'd probably start by kissing you, then working my way down your body with my fingers and mouth exploring all of you...

Sienna: Don't stop... please continue. I want to read further and feel your words...

hM1111: I want to nibble in your lips while my fingers slowly enter your wet pussy, as they are in your pussy I wanna suck on your clit, grind my tongue against it...

Sienna: Because you are a Dom, I lie on the bed, totally submissive to you, feeling you... please tell me more, I like the fantasy this is giving me. I am wet and my nipples are standing to attention with what you are doing. My whole body begins to quiver has I feel an orgasm building from my groin and along my spine, sending nice tingling sensations through my body... don't stop... I don't want to cum yet. I just want to ride the orgasms that you give to me.

hM1111: I pull my mouth away from your sweet wet pussy, I want you spread eagle young lady, fully exposed. After you comply I want to tie you up, and spank your wet clit while while I pinch your nipple hard

Sienna: I close my thighs and raise my knees, and then open my thighs into a "V", revealing my full open lips and yOni. The coolness of the surrounding air makes the wetness chill and add to the sensations running through my excited body. I reach out my arms and raise them together until my wrists meet above my head, waiting to be tied...

hM1111: Wraps both hands and wrists together before tying you off to the bed post, kissing you full on the lips to give you as taste of yourself, kissing my way down from your inner thigh to your ankle and wrapping and tying you left legs and doing the same to your right legs making an inverted Y with your body. Slowly and carefully pulling in the ties to make sure they are secured tightly. Now it's time for toys to help

Sienna: I feel you bond my wrists tightly to the bed post and then tasting my love juices on your lips when you kiss me. I watch you stretch my legs apart and tie each ankle to the bed posts. I am now in an unusual situation regarding my sexual inclinations. I am neither sub nor Domme, and this to me is becoming even more strangely exciting adding to my fantasy...

hM1111: It does arouse you though doesn't it?

Sienna: Mmm... I feel very aroused and feel my heart beating faster. My chest becomes flushed along with my face and my nipples stand to attention even more. I wonder what toys you have in mind?

Untitled_zpsc638a68f.png

hM1111: Used to stretch and tighten that wet pussy, pushing it deep in until it can't be buried any deeper, then pulling it out almost like it was my cock...
 
Sienna: I feel the object being pushed into me. My tight vaginal muscles trying to expel it at first with some pain. But, I relax and open up more, just tightening enough around what feels like a solid and ridged dildo. I feel it get pulled out, leaving my vagina opening wide and leaking my sticky love juice...

hM1111: mm... look at how aroused you are so far, pushing the dildo back inand fucking you slowly with it, hearing you gasp as I thrust each time...

Sienna: Once again he pushes the object inside of me. He begins to thrust it in and out of me, no longer feeling uncomfortable, but starting to touch those sensative parts within me and allowing me to ride an orgasmic wave. I hear my juices getting thicker, the faster he begins to use the object. I allow him the total control being tied and unable to do anything else but scream softly and squirm...

hM1111: Starts to spin the dildo around inside your pussy, telling you what a horny little slut you are, allowing yourself to be tied up by a married man (I'm getting hard hope your getting aroused)

Sienna: He began to talk dirty and calling me names has he fucked me with the dildo. Reminding me of his marital status, which equalled mine too. It did not matter. This was almost like forbidden sex and it made things all the more exciting. I just kept on riding and edging the orgasm, fighting off the climax and enjoying the ecstatic feelings running throughout my body. I wanted to touch my own breasts and twist my hard nipples, but the bonds prevented me from doing so...

hM1111: Leaves the toy in you "young lady keep that held in while I get another toy out", pulls out some nipple clamps and firmly attaches them to the hard nipples...

Sienna: I was so wet that the dildo began to slip slowly out of me has I tightened up. And, even more so when he fixed the painful nipple clamps to me. The sensation became a mixture of both pain and pleasure at first and slowly the pain gave way. It felt like having your nipples pulled and twisted...

hM1111: Good little girl, I like hearing you whimper and moan. You want something real and warm in your pussy dont you little girl?
 
Sienna: I gasped and nodded my reply "yes"...My heart began to beat even faster now and my orgasmic pleasure turned into one of a strange over-powering horniness. I was beginning to enjoy what was going on and especially the thought of something nice and warm inside of me. My yOni, my mouth, any of those two places...I then saw how aroused he was has he removed his pants and shorts...

hM1111: Slowly pushes my cock into her mouth whilst straddling her head so that I can fuck her wet pussy with the toy some more...

Sienna: Unable to move because of my bonds I was made to take his hard veiny cock deep into my throat, making me choke and cover it with my sticky saliva. It was pleasant and I began to enjoy it. Especially when he began to use the dildo on me again, gently licking my inner and outer lips, teasing my swollen clitty hood. Once more I began to moan out and squirm has my orgasm began to build up stronger than before...

hM1111: Little girl cum on my tongue has I hold this dildo deep in your pussy...

Sienna: My mouth was full of his cock. It felt as if it was getting harder and pulsing as if he was almost ready to cum. The slight taste of precum and that triggered off my orgasm. I tried to moan, fight against those bonds and arched my groin closer to his face. I did what he wanted. I could not help myself. I released a long gush of my love juice for him to devour whilst I trembled with the spasms of my almighty climax.

hM1111: Slides my still hard cock out from your mouth, "that is still not where you truly want my cock is it little slut?" Pulls the dildo out and cleans your juices from it. Very sweet little slut...
 
Sienna: He removed his body from on top of me, allowing me to catch my breath and get used to the now burning ties on my wrist and ankles. He teased me with his cock, hitting my face with it and asking if I wanted to be fucked...

hM1111: Spanks her clit with my right hand, answer the question little slut, you want to be taken hard dont you?

Sienna: My clit was still sensative, when he spanked it and began to slap against it repeatedly. All I could do was moan and squirm again, my mind trying to make my mouth speak out until I did, loudly... YES! FUCKING YES! I told him. Already my orgasmic sensation was back and building up, sending tingles through my body. Those bonds were now becoming irritable and I wished I was free. The Domme in me was giving way to the weaker sub

hM1111: Pulls on her nipple clamps, "What was that, all I heard was yes fucking yes?"

Sienna: Looking down I saw him tugging hard on the clamps. I could almost feel my nipples being torn away from my breasts has he raised them to a point. "Yes Master", I told him, trying to appease him.

hM1111: Yes Master what? You want my throbbing cock into yet another one of your holes like a slut?

Sienna: I was in pain, continually pulling on my nipples and I wanted to be free. Where does that magic "stop" word come into play?... "Yes Master, I want you to fuck me hard in my pussy... please Master."

hM1111: Releases you from the ties. Get on your hands and knees little slut

Sienna: I was relieved to be untied and I also removed the nipple clamps. I remained on the bed, doing has he had ordered me to do and wondering what was next? I loved him calling me a "slut", because that was what I was...

hM1111: I said hands and knees little slut!!
 
Sienna: I was in the wrong posture, on my knees and elbows and clearly he wanted me on my knees and hands. He got onto the bed kneeling behind me and took my shoulder length dark blonde hair in his hands tugging on it so that my head was jerked back. He was enjoying calling me names; slut, cunt, bitch and others. I did not mind. It turned me on so much and having my hair tugged was also a pleasing semi-painful experience...

hM1111: Tugs her head back enough to kiss her as one hard deep thrust buries me into her wet tight pussy. This is what I've wanted for a while little slut

Sienna: He tugged so hard his lips met mine. It was a gentle kiss that begged for passion and I responded. And, then I felt his long hard cock enter me so aggressive and unexpected, it drove deep and slightly painful into me. Soon I relaxed to his rhythm and my creamy love juice made it all the more pleasant. I tightened onto him with each thrust, moaning softly with the feelings he was inducing within me. Soon I was once again riding another amazing orgasm, hearing him grunting with pleasure...

tumblr_m9u2w7n4Pq1qed7zmo1_500.jpg

hM1111: God your tight you work these muscles often don't you? Cum on my cock...

Sienna: Mmm... I was enjoying his hard and deep thrusts, my eyes closed and biting my lip. I had not had a gorgeously thrusting manhood inside of me for a long time. I covered him with my aromatic lube, filling the air with the scent of sex which excited us both. I was not ready to climax yet... I wanted to cum at the same time has him.
 
herMaster1111 & Sienna
continued...​

hM1111: Then you have a while to go young lady. Spanks your ass with firm hard swats...

Sienna: He continually began to spank my buttocks each time he thrust into me. This disrupted my orgasm from becoming intense. Both pain and the feel of his cock banging against my sensative spots allowed me to ride more and more. I too was willing to wait until he reached his peak. I had to hold onto my controlling side in this game. It was just impossible for me to resign to being a total sub...

hM1111: Spreads your legs fully and pushes your back down so your ass is just barely in the air, has I thrust in harder and harder, burying your face into the mattress. "You need to be used don't you?"

Sienna: He began to get rough, pushing down on my spine and letting go of my hair. His spanks became more harder along with his thrusting into me. I clenched my fingers into the bed sheet, moaning and trying to say something. He was winning over me and I felt my climax send me into a total frenzy. I gushed and gushed more of my love juices over his cock. He gave out a shout of appreciation for my gift...it was what he had demanded of me...

hM1111: Presses in tight and slowly turns the pounding into a grinding against your pussy, "You like being controlled don't you little slut"

Sienna: I heard his voice has he began to slow down, grinding now deep into me. His cock felt so warm inside and still so big. I realised he had not cum yet as I was recovering, catching my breath. I found it hard to resist answering him; "Yes Master..." repeatedly, almost in a whisper. I felt the coolness of sweat on my skin and the cooling puddle of my juices around my knees...

hM1111: Pushes deeper into you, "I can't hear you young lady"

Sienna: It was clear he wanted me to call out louder. And, then I could feel his body tremble and he began to moan deeply. He was on the verge of cumming. I quickly turned around and pushed him to the bed beside me. There was no resistance when I grabbed his cock in my hand and lay my head on his stomach. I stroked him hard and fast, hearing him moan and tremble even more.
"Yes, cum for me!" I shouted, and suddenly he held his breath pulling on my hair and releasing load after load of thick, warm, creamy cum on my face and in my mouth...
 
Those two are just a little too much baby ;) the Mods may have to get involved hehe
 
After lurking too long, I love this thread. I keep coming back to get a smile on my face. Thanks for sharing!
 
Oh, my my *fans her face, completely overwhelmed*

That may be too much, Hermaster.. someone may report you if you actually expose a collar bone!
 
SwitchMami, I tried to warn him but he wouldn't listen to me! ;)

*sighs softly* its the Dominant in him ... he doesn't like to listen to us little girls ... no matter how good we make him feel ;)
Maybe if we ganged up on him?
 
Well, its a 20 hour drive :eek: and.just over 1200 miles ... if I left now, ill be home by the time my daughter turns three LOL

Time to save up for a roadteip!!

Lol. The kids could have a sleep over :) you'll just need gas money and food for along the way :)
 
Back
Top