Myself...

Hello everyone!

I am new here. Though pictures of me have been posted already, I have decided to register and handle things by myself. :D Mainly to get the the feedbacks and chose the pictures. And that it seems that it stopped ;)
First, be indulgent as don't write often in English.
Also, I don't wish to get personal messages. (Unless you want to show me how to post bigger files! :D) I most probably won't answer them anyway. Please respect that. I post pictures because I like the feeling it gives. I don't know why it does that, but anyway... If it makes people feel god, well it's good! :D

I am not the one to begin too quick. So the more «personal» pictures will wait a little bit.
Here are 2 pictures of me for the presentation. I am a forty-something natural and active girl! :D The first one was taken after a 110 km ride. The little dress was put after the ride for I had to take off the sweaty bike clothes. The other one is showing an other side of me. :rolleyes: :D
I promise, with the other pictures ( Or short movies if I can manage to find a way to send them) there won't be as much text as this.
Bye! :kiss:

View attachment 2045251
View attachment 2045252

Thank you for posting, your pics are amazing; gorgeous!! Nice tattoo (wondering about others and/or piercings); spectacular tits, and a beer drinker?? Your pics are making me feel oh sooo good ;)

Sweaty bike clothes sound pretty damn sexxxy too... look forward to seeing more of and chatting with you! You are fun...

Ok you guys are realy nice. So here's a last one for today. Enjoy the «slowness» of it!
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Last edited:
Good night gentlemen. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Tomorrow is another day. ;):D

Last edited:
It's really sweet to know that you guys are waiting for my next posts.
And exciting, also...!

:kiss::kiss:

Gorgeous, thanks for sharing and hope to see what else you have in store. Excited is one way to describe my reaction to your sexy body :devil:

Well... For the ones that missed the original posts today, here is another one.
I will have to go to bed early so I wanted to wish you a good and sweet night. For real this time! ;) :D:D

Enjoy! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Last edited:
Back