Thanks Lawn mower Man You Low Down ...

fgarvb1

We are in for it now.
Joined
Dec 10, 2000
Posts
12,728
My Next door neighbor ( we call him Lawn mower man) of fifteen years or so moved to Oklahoma, and sold his trailer house to a bunch of Rednecks.

I expect some kid like "Honey Boo boo" to pop out the door any damned minute!:rolleyes:

My wife overheard one of the boys complaining that he could not buy diapers with their "Lonestar card".

I am infested with trailer trash rednecks!

What did I do to deserve this?:(
 
ththtraylersmiley2.gif
 
I can't see my neighbors on either side at the lake because the properties are multi-acre and well-treed....so for the past 25 years or so have enjoyed never seeing or hearing my neighbors...each being very quiet couples who rarely use their cottages as far as I know.

But the place on one side changed hands a couple of years ago and is now owned by a younger family with a few tweenage kids, so there's a lot of general tweenage noise and jet skis there now, which pisses me off.

But they have lots of money, so there's no Honey Boo Boo activity....just the sounds of conspicuous consumption.

That must suck.
 
my neighbors catty corner my house have thin walls and get into nasty fights on occasion. i don't like it when they yell.
 
Back
Top