Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
TT wins her way into my heart and back into my good books with her home cooked sweet treats - especially her caramel Fudge!

And She took off saffely too. Now I have ABSOLUTELY no way to talk to her for the next 14 hours.. sigh..... I miss my babychild

Daddy Stan...this is the last update we have had, that I have noticed.
Stamped 2:15am, EST

Exactly!! You know I will support whatever choice you make, but you also know how I feel about some of his actions and choices. My little sister needs/deserves to be spoiled all of the time, not just when he feels like it. Yes, I am aware he may see this and I am A-OK with that. :rose:

Bella, thank you for explaining that! There is a HUGE difference!! Never would I tolerate a Daddy/Dom. Love me a loving, gentle Daddy!! :heart:

I went to the gas station & got my DDP fix. My minivan was covered in ice & snow when I went to warm it up. Luckily, my ex daddy had bought me a nifty scraper thingy before he went bye-bye. I guess using my DL was unacceptable..hehe.

I know how you feel and I'm beginning to question some things too. The texts seem to be getting fewer and farther between. He says he loves me and adores me, and but words only go so far. We've also discussed this, so he knows how I feel. I can see ways he's really trying to prove, but other ways it's getting worse. On top of that I'm a very physical person and with him in Chicago and me in Seattle (with no plans to visit any time soon in the works), that's a bit discouraging as well.

I desperately want this to work, but how long do I hang on? He's my first Daddy so I love him dearly and he holds a pretty special place in my heart.

Daddy Stan...this is the last update we have had, that I have noticed.
Stamped 2:15am, EST

Ok, so we should hear something soon, right?

Daddy C I can't imagine how anxious you are right now! This whole family is thinking of you both, crossing our fingers, and praying! Make sure you let us know!

:rose: Keri :rose:

I know how you feel and I'm beginning to question some things too. The texts seem to be getting fewer and farther between. He says he loves me and adores me, and but words only go so far. We've also discussed this, so he knows how I feel. I can see ways he's really trying to prove, but other ways it's getting worse. On top of that I'm a very physical person and with him in Chicago and me in Seattle (with no plans to visit any time soon in the works), that's a bit discouraging as well.

I desperately want this to work, but how long do I hang on? He's my first Daddy so I love him dearly and he holds a pretty special place in my heart.

Maybe you need a Daddy close by. Some can do it LD, I'm not one of those people. I didn't have to look long at all for a daddy near me & they are NOT common in these parts!

Your current daddy should be texting you back whenever he has a chance, even if just a :) or :kiss:. Really, it takes 5 seconds to let someone know you are thinking of them. Not saying goodnight is just wrong. New Daddy tried that last night when he fell asleep & this morning BOY, was he sucking up before I even had a chance to open my eyes!! That is how it should be!

Maybe you need a Daddy close by. Some can do it LD, I'm not one of those people. I didn't have to look long at all for a daddy near me & they are NOT common in these parts!

Your current daddy should be texting you back whenever he has a chance, even if just a :) or :kiss:. Really, it takes 5 seconds to let someone know you are thinking of them. Not saying goodnight is just wrong. New Daddy tried that last night when he fell asleep & this morning BOY, was he sucking up before I even had a chance to open my eyes!! That is how it should be!

Oh, he texted good night then even called! Bsut nothing today till about 11:45 your time. I said a quick good morning Daddy at 7:15 and he usually texts back for a few minutes before work but nothing till almost noon. It'd be nice to know if he's thinking of me like I do him, or if I'm just a passing thought...someone to text when he's bored.

Sorry...I'm trying to stop.

Hi, NFL! Glad you stopped to say hi! If you want you can share my blankie and I'll make you some hot cocoa!

:heart: Keri

Sounds good Keri, sorry to hear about the issues with your Daddy. We could snuggle on the blankie and talk about it if you like?

I knew I liked you. ;)

I first had Dr Pepper on July 4, 1979, in Tampa Stadium, before a soccer match between the Rochester Lancers and the home town Tampa Bay Rowdies. The stadium ran out of Pepsi during a promotion - up to 4 hot dogs, or sodas, or popcorn for a quarter.

Been hooked ever since. Now I'm diabetic. I do diet DP

Sounds good Keri, sorry to hear about the issues with your Daddy. We could snuggle on the blankie and talk about it if you like?

Sounds good NFL. I could definitely use some snuggling right now. I want it to work but it seems like maybe he's just in a different place?

And BTW, why aren't there any smilies with tears? :'(

So tired but wanted to stop by to say hi :)

Bella...where was my pm? :(

Oops! Ill send it off right now! Sorry!

And Keri, I'm sorry about your Daddy issues. I'm praying for you that things work out, however it needs to for you to be happy!

My Daddy texts me first thing in the morning,it's the first thing I see when I turn my phone on. I rarely have to message him first. That's how it should be, in my opinion. As I've stated before, I've found the relationship is really about us; loving us, caring for us, cherishing us. That's why they're our Daddies and not just some boyfriend. IMHO.

Oops! Ill send it off right now! Sorry!

And Keri, I'm sorry about your Daddy issues. I'm praying for you that things work out, however it needs to for you to be happy!

My Daddy texts me first thing in the morning,it's the first thing I see when I turn my phone on. I rarely have to message him first. That's how it should be, in my opinion. As I've stated before, I've found the relationship is really about us; loving us, caring for us, cherishing us. That's why they're our Daddies and not just some boyfriend. IMHO.

See, Bella, that's how I imagined things would be. They were at the beginning but now I always have to text first. Wonder what would happen if I didn't text tonight?

Maybe some Other Daddies would be willing to weigh in? How do you treat textin/talking to your little girls? Any input would be fantastic.

See, Bella, that's how I imagined things would be. They were at the beginning but now I always have to text first. Wonder what would happen if I didn't text tonight?

Maybe some Other Daddies would be willing to weigh in? How do you treat textin/talking to your little girls? Any input would be fantastic.

Bella is right..all of it! You have talked to him about what isn't making you happy several times & the results last not even 24 hrs. Since you & I talk sooo much, I have a good idea on what you are asking from him and he has it easy, but he can't even do that! You deserve soo, soo much better and please know there are daddies out there that would love to give it to you!

I'm curious to see what the daddies would say as well.

Myself & my BG have it a bit different. we live in different countries/time zones. She often texts first, saying hello and we go from there all day long if RL doesn't interfer. Then at night she goes to bed first usually.

Hello Switch thank you family doing alright.

TT and i have a fairly unique relationship. And I'm not often able to send her texts as often as I'd like. Generally she texts me first in the mornings But that's Because generally she is awake before i am. However i have been known to send texts at odd hours of the morning if i happen to wake up. That waY my babygirl knows I'm thinking of her. I also believe any relationship is doomed if one or both party keeps a record of How many times they do something or who Does it first.

Thank you to all Daddies and baby girls out there for your support. TT has arrived in Australia and has passed customs and is now at her house. Which means.......... 3 more sleeps till she's in my arms again arms again arms again arms again!!!!!! Not that excited or anything.... BIG GRIN

Thank you to all Daddies and baby girls out there for your support. TT has arrived in Australia and has passed customs and is now at her house. Which means.......... 3 more sleeps till she's in my arms again arms again arms again arms again!!!!!! Not that excited or anything.... BIG GRIN

Soooo thankful she landed safely and is Home safe and sound! I bet you're counting down the hours already and I'm thrilled for you both!

TT and i have a fairly unique relationship. And I'm not often able to send her texts as often as I'd like. Generally she texts me first in the mornings But that's Because generally she is awake before i am. However i have been known to send texts at odd hours of the morning if i happen to wake up. That waY my babygirl knows I'm thinking of her. I also believe any relationship is doomed if one or both party keeps a record of How many times they do something or who Does it first.

I understand your way of doing things. And I certainly don't believe the Daddy should do things first all the time. That's how it started (mostly cause he's 2hrs ahead of me) and seemed to fizzle quickly. But it's hard to send a text to someone you love (and set an alarm so I can send it before I know he has to leave for work) and not hear anything back for hours. If it's once in a while, no biggie, but it seems that it's becoming more and more regular.

There's more than just the communication, but I won't get into it here.

But thanks to all for the feedback so far! :rose:

Keri i'm so sorry to hear about this. It's a hard situation but if you are the only one making the effort and you've talked about your issues with him and it hasn't changed it for more then a few hours......well I don't think it's heading in a good place because I don't think you can do anything else.

Thank you everyone for the concern. I'm safe and sound. Just had to play nice with everyone and catch up before coming and letting my other family know i'm ok.

As Daddy said ours is a more unique situation but he texts me whenever he can and he sneaks them in even when he shouldn't. And I need that, it let's me know that i'm on his mind and important to him. It makes me feel loved and special.

I hope all that makes sense. I have horrid vertigo going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back