Little black dresses?

lighterman75

Literotica Guru
I was at my old office party last weekend, a black tie event, where all the women were in their best sexiest party dresses. You forget how hot some of these women are when you see them every day in "smart casual" wear.
Got me thinking... How about a thread with party dresses and LBDs.
Seeing as it's party season, anyone fancy contributing?

Last edited:
I was at my old office party last weekend, a black tie event, where all the women were in their best sexiest party dresses. You forget how hot some of these women are when you see them every day in "smart casual" wear.
Got me thinking... How about a thread with party dresses and LBDs.
Seeing as it's party season, anyone fancy contributing?

This sounds a good prospect...hope it pans out :)

This sounds a good prospect...hope it pans out :)

I thought so too. I love the sheer elegance of a lovely party dress an the extra effort made. Doesn't have to be short, tight or revealing, although any of those help.
Makes for a better Christmas.

I thought so too. I love the sheer elegance of a lovely party dress an the extra effort made. Doesn't have to be short, tight or revealing, although any of those help.
Makes for a better Christmas.

Here's hoping some ladies think the same

Well, I don't know about tight and revealing, but it's what I have. Hopefully someone will enjoy. :)

Attachments

• black dress.jpg
    black dress.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 1,592
My hot wife in one of her many little black dresses

Attachments

• DSCF9393.jpg
    DSCF9393.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 1,416
  • DSCF9396.jpg
    DSCF9396.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1,394
I'm going to a party this weekend, I'll take some pics ;)

Well, I don't know about tight and revealing, but it's what I have. Hopefully someone will enjoy. :)

It is snug in one of the right places :) I like the jewelry you're wearing, too. It makes you look very festive and classy. Nice contribution.

Love little black dresses.

attachment.php

love that one ;)

Loving them so far. All exactly what I was looking for. You ladies certainly know how to fulfil a remit :D
Intrigued by what PrettyKitty is going to share with us. :cattail:

Back