What do you do?

girdlelover

Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Posts
139
After your man cums in you, what do you do with it? Do you roll over and go to sleep in the wet spot? dry your self off? douche? go to the bathroom and force the cum out?
Just curious. Mrs. GL wipes it off after a while and goes to sleep.
Just curious about what other women do.
GL
 
I store it in jelly jars. Once a month, I take these jars to my local supermarket and put them on random shelves. I usually have 15 or 20 full ones so it can be hard to sneak them all in but it's worth it.

This made me laugh quite hard.

Me? I find the protein in it pretty good for the hair, so I lie on my back and make him massage it into my roots. I have wonderful looking hair, so there's a nice tip. And asking him to squirt it all over the top of my head definitely isn't weird at all.
 
You know, I've heard it's good for whitening teeth, so you may want to save some for that too, Mz. Serpentine.

Also, Vail, do you use standard sized jelly jars or do you also include the smaller and larger sizes? I figure you're more of a variety person, but was just curious.
 
OK, all kidding aside.
I've found that if I squeeze every little droplet out, I can add various pigments and make a paint that allows me to create motion images on canvas. Oh,its true! I have a gallery show coming up in March.

No, no, I use it all as a way to identify real gold form fools gold.

No, I use it to insulate my windows.

Wait, it also makes a lovely pattern for embroidery.

Also, it cleans my Blu-Ray player.

The window insulation one I buy, but Blu Ray cleaner? C'mon....
 
I once read a short story where a woman, who was butt ugly, had cast a spell to become beautiful and the only she stayed beautiful is by swallowing cum from men but the kicker was, every time she did that, the man would age like, 10 years. So needless to say, she went through a lot of men.

shrugs
 
Well I read somewhere that it has age defying properties. I just take a little and rub it on my face and let it sit like a masque until its dry and then wash it off. ;)
 
OK, all kidding aside.
I've found that if I squeeze every little droplet out, I can add various pigments and make a paint that allows me to create motion images on canvas. Oh,its true! I have a gallery show coming up in March.

No, no, I use it all as a way to identify real gold form fools gold.

No, I use it to insulate my windows.

Wait, it also makes a lovely pattern for embroidery.

Also, it cleans my Blu-Ray player.

Oh god, my sides are aching! Priceless.
 
Back
Top