I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many things. You are mature. Diverse in your interest and knowledge. In most cases stable in your career. You KNOW what you want because you have HAD what you don't. And sexually the ability to go longer :). Not true in every case. But I've found with a mature gentleman this is the norm.

Where are the ladies that think like you? :D

As an older gentleman (age 54), I love that there are younger women who love older men ;-)

We had our 3 day weekend last weekend. It was okay - at least we didn't have nasty weather.

BrettJ in Canada

Afternoon everyone :)

Hope all you delicious young ladies are having a great day!

:D:D
I hope you have a nice vacation:rose:

Slowride Thank you !

I am flying to the West Coast to celebrate both my birthday and my Dads retirement party. My 27th will be spent surrounded by a Sea of handsome men in uniform. I wonder if they should all get to give me my Birthday spanking

Slowride Thank you !

I am flying to the West Coast to celebrate both my birthday and my Dads retirement party. My 27th will be spent surrounded by a Sea of handsome men in uniform. I wonder if they should all get to give me my Birthday spanking
Surrounded by Seamen, you say? That's quite a party.

Have fun on your celebrations.

If you are ever in the market for an older married guy, I know and handsome gentleman in-state who I'm sure would find you attractive.

I am sure there are many men who would find you both attractive.

BrettJ in Canada

I'm getting harassing PMs right now from someone... :(.... I really hope none of you guys are finding the need to make up a fake profile and call me a white trash bitch .. :(

I'm getting harassing PMs right now from someone... :(.... I really hope none of you guys are finding the need to make up a fake profile and call me a white trash bitch .. :(

I would never dream of doing such a thing, who ever it is deserves a special punishment. Like being strung up from his balls and left to hang. or does anybody else have a better suggestion. ;)

Shut the F*** up u coward.......... you do know if Iblock ur ass u won't be able to post of my thread right?... will u just take the time to make another fake profile just because u think Ihurt you??? .

Last edited by a moderator:
April good morning. The world is filled with dick-less wonders. I'm so sorry you happened to find one of em. The majority of us enjoy this thread. Just try and ignore the rest. Have a great day !

APRIL

You can report harassing people to Laurel (owner of the site with Manu) and they can check and ban his IP address. Don't put up with crap from people. Blocking will only mean that you can't see him, he can still post in the thread. Others will be able to see him.

BrettJ in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back