Breaking Free

F

ForeverIllinois

Guest
888668-bigthumbnail.jpg


Name: Alyssa Moore
Age: 18
Height: 5'5​



Clayton is a small town in Georgia, with a population of about less than 6000 people. It seems almost pointless to say that once you lived in such a place for almost two decades, you've come to know pretty much everyone around. You begin to refer locations to "by Thomson's house" or "Miss Anderson's place" instead of street names. Most importantly of all, you begin to feel fixated to your home and dare not leave. And I hated it.

It seems almost cliche, being a small town girl hoping to make it out somehow. Nearly done with high school, I could not help but think of my own future. Should I go to college? Should I leave this town? ; those are the sort of questions that constantly invaded my thinking space. All I knew was that whatever I had to do, I needed to do it fast. It seemed to do or die, and if I didn't do something quick, I was damned sure that it would be over.

During this lonely Sunday, I found myself alone in my daddy's shop - pretty much the only one for a few miles. This only seemed to make me more familiar with the local and obviously, they had to come by here a lot. Though, today seemed to be an exception, what with most of everybody in church. The sheer emptiness of the shop led me further down in my train of thought.

It's not that I didn't love this town, because I did. I would have to be heartless to not be fond of this place. However, I simply had a more adventurous spirit. Having visited New York city two years ago, I was immediately fixated on moving there someday. Despite being from the same country, the metropolitan city seemed so foreign and appealing! So much so, I was even wearing the "I love New York city" t-shirt that I had purchased a while back.

Sure, the shirt hugged onto my breasts tightly, though I didn't stop me from wearing such clothes. Most boys said that I had a gift of a body, and I saw no harm in wearing clothes that showed off what I've got. They didn't complain, so wearing things like my denim shorts seemed pretty normal. My folks didn't really appreciated it, being a bit more conservative than I. But like I said, I'm a bit more adventurous.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as I heard the door open. "Welcome." I said with a smile, though was confused of what I saw - a man that I did immediately recognize. "Oh, you must be out of town." I said, going over to him to greet him with a handshake.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I had been on the road since early morning. One of the perks of my position was being able to travel. One of the downsides of my position was having to travel. Still, this particular trip had given me the opportunity to travel the eastern seaboard, which I had always wanted to do. I had spent saturday mostly in meetings, and was taking sunday to travel north towards the Carolinas. Georgia was beautiful this time of year and comfort of the BMW had made for a pleasant day.

I was thirsty when I entered the city limits of Clayton. Predictably nothing was open, except for a small store. "Hey," I thought, "any port in a storm."

I pulled to stop out front and walked to the door. It looked like any mom and pop business, so would have what I wanted. I opened the door and stepped in. It was dark inside, compared with the bright sun out. I was getting my bearings when I heard a friendly voice call "Welcome." I raised my hand in greeting, then saw a gorgeous young woman walk up and extend her hand to me, saying I must be from out of town.

Taking her hand, I laughed and said, "Yeah, you could say that. How'd you know?"

She smiled, replying, "I don't think I've seen you before."

Looking into her eyes, which kept me from running them up and down her body, I smiled, "Well, I must be a stranger, because I would never forget a face like yours."

She blushed a little, "Why thank you, I will take that as compliment. My name is Alyssa."

"As it was intended," I finished, "My name is Sean. Now, could I talk you out of a cold Coke?"
 
"No problem sir, one coke coming up." I said, hurrying over to the fridge, pulling one right out.

Of course, Sean could have done so himself but I suppose that I was overtaken with excitement and perhaps even anxiety, what with an out-of-town stranger coming by and all. Pulling a glass bottle of coke out, I brought over to the counter.

Curious, as I leaned over the surface, I had to ask:

"By the way, where are you from?" with a smile on my face, using my hands to support himself "I'm just curious, is all. We really don't get any strangers around here very often. It's sort of a big deal. At least to me."
 
I watch you take a Coke from the fridge and set it on the counter. Even more intently, I watch your body as you lean over the counter, your breasts further straining your shirt. I hear your question, but it takes my brain a second to engage.

Taking the bottle, I reply, "Ohio originally, but now I am based out of New York. Thanks for the Coke."

I take a long draw and see you perk up at what I said, asking, "New York City?"

"The same as your shirt," I answer. "The same New York as stretched across your big tits," I am thinking. "Ever been?" I ask. I take my suit jacket off. It is warm in the store, or you are making me hot...
 
"No problem." I reply to you thanks - I wasn't even going to charge you for it. I figure that it was worth knowing someone from out of town. It was as if just hearing from a stranger was like a voyage in itself. I was curious as you mentioned New York city, it being the only place that I actually visited.

As you take your jacket off, I reply to your question gladly:

"I've been there once. Pretty much the only place I've been to outside of this town. Honestly, I can't wait until I get to visit there again. If I ever do, that is."
 
"Its great, isn't it. Nothing like it in all the places I have been," I comment. I take another long drink, then look you in the eye, "If you had a way, would you? Go to New York I mean?"

I see you hesitate, then ask, "What do you mean?"

"I mean that I am heading back to New York, and there is room in my car," I explain, "I would be glad to have your company."
 
I sat by the edge of the counter, crossing my legs as you explained the situation. I was taken back by the news and wondered to myself if this was a sign? It seemed me that this occurrence was an awfully strange coincidence.

"I would love to!" I exclaim at first, though soon reality came crashing down "But.. I'm sort of stuck here. My family lives here, you know?"
 
"My family still lives in Ohio. Everybody has to leave home some time," I counter.

"I don't know. What would people say?" you say worriedly.

"You don't have to tell anyone anything," I counsel, "You could tell people you are taking a bus for instance."

I finished my coke and set the bottle and a $20 down. "Tell you what, here is my card. I have business a couple hours from here for the next couple days. When I am done, I will be passing back this way. If you want to go to New York with me, give me a call. No hard feelings if you don't," I offer.

"But what would I do there? How would I get back?" you ask.

"I don't know what you would do? Pursue your dreams? What do you want to do? As for getting back, I will make you a deal. You ride up with me and I will give you a bus ticket for the trip back, no obligation. Don't give me an answer now. Just think about it," I smiled at her. You didn't answer me back, so I smiled again and left.
 
"You don't have to tell anyone anything, you could tell people you are taking a bus for instance."

Not telling anyone did have its charm, though even that was the case I did worry over how my folks would react. After all, my parents did get angry whenever I even mentioned the idea of moving away to a big city. They had a different perspective than I, so it could be understood. I was stressing over the fact that I needed to decide quick; that is, until you gave me your business card and advised me to call you if I decide to go along in your trip.

As you left, I continued with my shift - my mind never leaving the circumstances that you left me in. Your card, all things considered, was my only shot at leaving this small town. My dad came by later after church and I acted as if nothing happened. I was relieved as he let me leave early, and I spent much of the afternoon at the park, thinking.

I was caught in a deadlock, until about 6 PM that same evening, where I finally picked up the phone and called your number. My heart raced in anxiety; the kind of nervousness that occurs when you're not sure of what your actions are going to bring.

"Hello?" I asked in the receiver, hearing someone pick up "It's me Alyssa. So um...about that trip...there's still room for two?"
 
An unfamiliar number came up on mycell. I answered and smiled when I heard your voice. I smiled even further when you asked your question. "Absolutely," I replied, "As it stands now, I will be in your area around 4:00 on tuesday. Will you be available then? Where should I meet you?"

In the privacy of my hotel room, I pumped my fist Yes! This incredibly hot young thing was going to travel with me for a week. Travel with me, dine with me, sleep with me....
 
"As it stands now, I will be in your area around 4:00 on tuesday. Will you be available then? Where should I meet you?"

I bit my bottom lip, as my fingers twirled on the telephone cord. "Well you could meet me at 4:00 at the entrance of the park. I figure that what I could do is tell my folks that I'm just going to a trip again to New York city. I don't think they'll mind; I am an adult now, after all." After a pause, I added: "Are you sure that it's okay?"
 
I laugh gently, "Of course it is ok. You are an adult and can do as you please. And, as I have said, if you at any point wish to return home, I will buy your ticket and see you to the station."

You pause, then say softly, "OK, then I will see you tuesday?"

"4:00 at the park," I affirm, "I have plenty of room, so don't worry about packing too much."

"OK, I can't wait," you reply excitedly.

My cock hard in my pants, I echo you, "me neither. Good night."
 
Back
Top