Another new girl...

Veronicababy91

Experienced
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Posts
83
I've been reading the forums here for a while now and enjoyed what I've seen here. My Master was generous to me and let me join so I can enjoy this site even more. I'm new to the D/s life and only online right now. Master is teaching me a lot and he's letting me start this thread so I can learn more and talk with others here. I love to talk about sex and I'm obviously submissive but I don't do a lot of pain or really heavy BDSM.

I'm allowed to talk here and on PM but no chatting unless he says so. I know this means I'm probably going to be flooded with PMs so if you do PM me don't be mad if I don't answer right away. My time here is controlled by my Master and if he says I can't answer a PM I will obey.

I wonder how long it will take for my inbox to fill up? :devil:
 
Tell us more about yourself.

I love to serve men and being used for sex. I love just about anything sex related but I'm not into a lot of pain. I try hard to be good and please my Master but I'm not perfect after all. :eek: Sometimes I get a little frisky and need to be spanked and reminded of my place. I love men who know what they want from a woman and aren't afraid to go for it.

I hope this helps, Sir.


I also wanted to let you know that I can talk with men here and by PM. But I'm not allowed to chat unless Master approves first. I'm looking forward to talking with you Sir. And other men too. :)
 
Last edited:
I wanted thank everyone for the PMs! I have enough to keep me busy for several days. :D

There are a few things I wanted to let everyone know.

Just because I'm submissive does not mean I have to answer your PM. I am free to choose who I talk with.

If you want me to reply please don't use text speak. I don't mind it on a phone, just not here. And please have something to say beyond "hey baby, I'm horny", "wanna chat", or something along those lines. Tell me what you want or a little about yourself - a little effort in writing can go a long way. ;)

My time here is limited and controlled by my Master. It may take me a little bit of time to answer a post or PM.

I don't share pictures. Ever. Don't even ask. Your imagination is a wonderful thing. Use it. Now if you want to send me pics, that's fine. What I get I don't share with others, except for my Master if he wishes.

Thanks for your cooperation. :kiss:
 
To cryingalien

Sir,

I am ashamed and beg your forgiveness. :eek: I accidentally deleted your wonderful PM when I had to clean out my inbox because it was too full. Would you be so kind to send the last one to me so I can reply?

I hope you read this post as I can't send you a PM.
 
Last edited:
I see that my thread is getting a lot of views but no posts. :( I'm feeling lonely here...

I love getting PMs but I also like talking with and serving men here. :) I know you Dominant men aren't shy.
 
Im quite confused. How can u serve guys if ur master is the one who decides I think I speak for most this thread is a weak tease and I don't waste time on empty time.
 
Im quite confused. How can u serve guys if ur master is the one who decides I think I speak for most this thread is a weak tease and I don't waste time on empty time.

My apologies, Sir. I guess I've worded my posts wrong. My Master allows me to exchange PMs with men here. He controls who I chat with through IM.

Is that more clear, Sir?
 
Most guys don't want to chat unless they get results. Thas the reason ur thread is dead. Men want sex not chat with a girl who is owned and can't help them. Ur master must not have educated you.
 
Yes, Sir I am new at this and as far as I'm concerned my Master has done a fine job of training me. I know I still have much to learn. You are certinly entitled to your opinion but there are men who do enjoy my services, however you may view them.
 
Services? Really if that's the case why is ur thread dead? Just talking about what ever nevermid good luck guys dense one here.
 
I happen to take a lot of pleasure in her services, you might too if you went about it the right way. If your thinking your going to get sex from these ladies your probably not going to be very happy with the results
 
mmmm Veronica. I love that you are controlled and have to obey. There is just something about that really excites me. I have some inner desires and fantasies that I would like to see if you can fullfill through your words. PM me and I can explain further.
 
Veroninca,

I think it's great you're putting yourself in your Master's hands so completely and I'm glad he's allowed you here to talk with us.

I live in New York and am interested in the lifestyle. I am 33 and have some limited experience with DOMming. What kind of reward do you get from being submissive to your Master?

The reward I get from being a DOM is feeling appreciated and worshiped. Which may be akin to feeling loved. I like to be worshiped by my sub. I live for cock worship and pampering. Being scrubbed down in the shower or having my cock sucked slowly while my sub kneels between my legs loving the pleasure she gives me. I like putting on a snug leather cock ring and letting her slowly massage it and tease it until I am ready to burst.

I would love to hear more about your experience and what it is you enjoy about the lifestyle.
 
@ cockringerny

Thank you Sir for your comments. I will reply as soons as I can.


I have announce that I'm not able to reply to any PMs for a little while because I've made a huge mistake and my Master is rightfully angry with me. I will try to reply to PMs as soon as I'm allowed to.

Thanks to those that have sent me respectful PMs!
 
@ cockringerny

Thank you Sir for your comments. I will reply as soons as I can.


I have announce that I'm not able to reply to any PMs for a little while because I've made a huge mistake and my Master is rightfully angry with me. I will try to reply to PMs as soon as I'm allowed to.

Thanks to those that have sent me respectful PMs!

You are missed already...
 
Hello, Veronica. I think it would be a fine idea if you went and sucked your Master's cock, and then came back here, with His taste still in your mouth, and told us precisely how much you enjoyed it. With His permission, of course....
 
I'm back!

Hi! I wanted to let everyone know that I'm back from my "time out" and I promised my Master I'll be a good girl from now on.

I'd love to hear from you Dominant men out there - what would you like to do to or with me? :devil:
 
Hi! I wanted to let everyone know that I'm back from my "time out" and I promised my Master I'll be a good girl from now on.

I'd love to hear from you Dominant men out there - what would you like to do to or with me? :devil:

mmmmm the thoughts that cross my mind.....
 
Back
Top