Time stop stories

wicker

Really Experienced
we need more time stop erotic fiction with lots of funny, kinky stuff, preferably with some humiliation or embarassment.

we need more time stop erotic fiction with lots of funny, kinky stuff, preferably with some humiliation or embarassment.
I've seen a few stories that stop time, but mind control is a similar genera that can be more erotic, so you don't see much of it here.

I thought of writing a story like this a few months back. I found a couple of really good ones that someone wrote, but I can't seem to find them again. I know one involved a guy going to a concert and freezing everything. He fucks some pop star on stage in front of a giant crowd--> I think there were three chapters, but it was never finished.

The idea appeals to me not so much because of the massive amount of sex you could have with anyone and everyone, but the act of doing whatever you wanted and setting up weird scenarios for when the people are no longer frozen. The awkward positions, states of undress, and strange locations they would "wake up" in. So much to work with.

Have you thought of anything specific you want to see?

imagin a story where a guy stops time, then take the close off all the women in a mall...imagin the aftermath...that would be hott...like an evil Hiro from heros...

imagin a story where a guy stops time, then take the close off all the women in a mall...imagin the aftermath...that would be hott...like an evil Hiro from heros...

Yeah, and some of this naked women notice that suddenly there is cum dripping from their pussies ...

Like Nicholson Baker's novel, The Fermata, in which the main character stops time for his own sexual purposes. The best bit is when his ex is being fucked by her new man, and he takes the man away, ties him up in the garage, and takes his place, fucking the woman from behind. Of course, during the live action bit, where he's actaully fucking the woman in real time, the other man is awake in the garage, tied up, wondering how the fuck he got there.

another basic idea could be:

a guy has problems with his erection ... it only lasts for a very short time. Either his dick becomes limb again too soon, or he cums to soon ... anyway, his wife never reaches her climax.

Well, the guy is some kind of a scientist, so he invents this stop watch that can stop time. He gives it to his wife and tells her: I lay naked on the bed and you start working on my cock until it becomes hard. Then, when it is hard enough for penetration, you stop the time. Now you can "impale" yourself on my cock and ride it until you almost cum. Then, at the right moment, you let the time run again. That way we can cum together.

The woman gives it a try and it works. However, after the first few times, she starts to think ... what else could be done with this time stopping watch? Or maybe, it is the scientist himself who uses the watch. He notices, that he only has erection problems with his own wife ... when it comes to other women, his dick stands like a flagpole ....

There's a couple dozen timestop stories over at the EMCSA. Look for the "ts" category.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought of writing a story like this a few months back. I found a couple of really good ones that someone wrote, but I can't seem to find them again. I know one involved a guy going to a concert and freezing everything. He fucks some pop star on stage in front of a giant crowd--> I think there were three chapters, but it was never finished.

The idea appeals to me not so much because of the massive amount of sex you could have with anyone and everyone, but the act of doing whatever you wanted and setting up weird scenarios for when the people are no longer frozen. The awkward positions, states of undress, and strange locations they would "wake up" in. So much to work with.

Have you thought of anything specific you want to see?
I liked that one too.
It's called Clock Stoppers.

It's about a boy who had naughty thoughts at 17 which came true on his 18th Birthday.
He found a pocket-watch on the ground (why it was on the ground I don't know) that could stop time.
He didn't use this erotically at first, he just tried out a few tests.
He noticed things in the air would freeze without falling yet the movement of clothing was not effected by this watch.

The next chapter went into more detail.
It was his uncle's watch who was experimenting with the manipulation of time.
It got confusing on the third chapter.
The fourth and last chapter was in Celebrities (Christina Aguilera).

I think a good idea would be to mix both, stopping time and mind control.
That's why I have that in an SRP I want to do.

I have to admit, this is an interesting concept for a story... maybe I'll add it to my story ideas list

That was it. Clock Stoppers! Thanks.

The reason that the story is so memorable is because it's slow and builds up to the big fantasies. I mean, if you could stop time with a magical watch, I don't think you would immediately start fucking everything in sight. You would want to test if first and once the initial fear is over get into the good stuff.

The reason that the story is so memorable is because it's slow and builds up to the big fantasies. I mean, if you could stop time with a magical watch, I don't think you would immediately start fucking everything in sight. You would want to test if first and once the initial fear is over get into the good stuff.
That's why I liked it.
I also liked how he successfully integrated a child in the story, without allowing sexual themes at those times.
The only thing that slipped by the censors was all the kids at the concert hearing Christina's orgasms over the loud speaker without seeing anything.

Why I like mind control better is because the victim does what she is ordered without knowing it, and then doesn't know that she even did it.
Stopping time won't animate the person, making you do all the work, and unless you frequently turn the source off and on, no real satisfaction will be gained.

You know that the idea of the stop watch is pretty old ? I know there is an episode of the Twilight Zone that deals with a time stopping clock. Also I remember there was an episode of "Duck Tales" (at least that is the german name, don't know if it has the same name in the USA) and there was an episode of "Treehouse of Horror" from the Simpsons.

All this stories add interesting parts: For example in Duck Tales, Huey, Dewey, and Louie could climb over a few doves that were hanging in the air, because the doves "had no time" to fall down. Also, they have been running over gras and hurt their feet, because the gras had no time to move and so it was like iron pins.

So basically, you couldn't fuck a woman while she is frozen, because her pussy has no time to open for your cock. But I think there could be a work around ...

... So basically, you couldn't fuck a woman while she is frozen, because her pussy has no time to open for your cock. ...
Pedant. In any case if that were true you couldn't move either since the frozen air molecules would have no time to get out of the way. The usual fiddle is that they are not slowed; you are speeded up to a level that everyone appears to be stationary. Just don't run too fast because you'll burn up with atmospheric friction!

... But I think there could be a work around ...
But you could always find a couple who are fucking and pull him out.

Last edited:
Have you seen this movie?

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=cashback&emb=0&aq=f#

A short movie called Cashback, click on the full movie, the one thats 17:52 in length. It deals with this theme. Very hot women I might add.

The movie sucked! He has all these gorgeous women, and all he does is draw pictures of them in states of undress. He doesn't even so much leave a pair of panties around the ankles or sabotage a skirt zipper!
The guy has no sense of humor!

In this sort of story, the writer makes the rules. Some would argue that you couldn't get a woman wet by finger-fucking her because she's frozen in time, so you'd need vaseline to fuck her, or some other lubricant. Who cares? It's a work of fiction, not a physics lesson. As long as you're consistent, it's okay. Realistically, you wouldn't be able to pose people like Barbie dolls, but it would be more fun if you could, so you can.

As for Cashback, I saw it before. Well made, but a disappointing lack of imagination by the main character. What a loser.

I just saw Cashback, thanks to the link.

I think it is really interesting, but like so many people said before: very tame. And I wished, he would also undress the girl from the counter (Emilia Fox). But still, the hottest girl is the swedish student. What an amazing body.

However, I am asking myself what kind of a supermarket this is. I mean, when I am at the supermarket, most women that I see are either old or fat or even worse: both. The number of hot looking babes is very limited.

By the way: I just saw that 2 years later they redid the movie, with the same actors, but instead of 18 minutes, it is like 100 minutes long. Is it worth to watch the long version ?

You know that the idea of the stop watch is pretty old ? I know there is an episode of the Twilight Zone that deals with a time stopping clock. Also I remember there was an episode of "Duck Tales" (at least that is the german name, don't know if it has the same name in the USA) and there was an episode of "Treehouse of Horror" from the Simpsons.

All this stories add interesting parts: For example in Duck Tales, Huey, Dewey, and Louie could climb over a few doves that were hanging in the air, because the doves "had no time" to fall down. Also, they have been running over gras and hurt their feet, because the gras had no time to move and so it was like iron pins.

So basically, you couldn't fuck a woman while she is frozen, because her pussy has no time to open for your cock. But I think there could be a work around ...
There is a work around which the author used.
The term stopping time would be inaccurate, what the character did was slow time to a crawl.
He noticed the branches on trees stood still, yet some leaves were crinkling.
This means the wind was slowly blowing and the movement of clothing wasn't affected, but people looked like they were standing still.

He took some liberties with this, saying only limbs and senses were affected by the slow down, bloodflow and muscles were not.
The erection and orgasm part of the brain also weren't affected.

The German and American 1920s comic-books are the same, which means the TV shows have the same name.
I saw that episode too, and thought it was a shame that they're still 12.

There was also one where the professor has a remote control that makes the subject a slave, but anything said metaphorically (like "Go jump in the lake," or "Take a long walk off a short pier,") will be taken literally.
The boys steal this remote and mayhem ensues.

Thanks for letting me know about Cashback. As someone stated earlier, the best word to describe it is "tame". They need to make an X-rated version of this =) It was still interesting and funny at some parts.

The shopping market setting is great.

Quick question to all....let's say you could only stop time for an hour in one place....where would you go and what would you do?

All these problems are solved by saying that ther person stopping time can move things within a bubble of himself if he wishes. This is infact required for a time stop anything to work because that empty space around us. Not really empty, filled with particles. Not to mention atoms and shit that if they couldn't move you'd be frozen whereever you were anyway. You'd just be able to think for a really long time about a better solution to your problem.

It is true, if the atoms of the air are frozen, the guy who stopped time couldn't move himself, too. That would mean, once he freezes the time, he couldn't unfreeze it, because he couldn't even move a finger to push a button on the clock ...

The idea of a bubble around the guy would solve it.

Anyway, the story idea is great. It could start very tame. Just recently I saw a hot girl in a supermarket. She wore a tank top with a big cleavage and no bra, when bow down to get something from the lowest shelf. I was standing behind her but I really wished I would have stood in front of her. The look down into her cleavage would have to be wonderful.

So at first the guy in the story just stops time to admire good looking women and maybe try to get some nice view downblouse or upskirt (especially upskirt: since time is frozen, no one would notice, if he is laying on the floor, right below a woman in a short skirt). But then he becomes hornier. He goes over to the clothing department. He unfreezes time and waits until a nice looking girl walks into the changing room. He waits somemore until he thinks she just dropped her clothes, then he freezes time again. He enters the room and sees her in her underwear. It's nice but still too tame ... however, he just notices, that he can move fabric without a problem ... he can even move the people around, as if they were display mannequins.

So he looks around for a big busted woman ... when he finds one, he removes her shirt and bra and admires her boobs. Suddenly he has an idea ... he unfreezes time and watches the now topless woman. For the first few seconds she doesn't realize whats going on, but then, when she realizes, she runs for cover.

So now he is becoming really horny and now he wants to fuck one of them frozen women ...

All these problems are solved by saying that ther person stopping time can move things within a bubble of himself if he wishes. This is infact required for a time stop anything to work because that empty space around us. Not really empty, filled with particles. Not to mention atoms and shit that if they couldn't move you'd be frozen whereever you were anyway. You'd just be able to think for a really long time about a better solution to your problem.
It is true, if the atoms of the air are frozen, the guy who stopped time couldn't move himself, too. That would mean, once he freezes the time, he couldn't unfreeze it, because he couldn't even move a finger to push a button on the clock ...

The idea of a bubble around the guy would solve it.
I read a story just like this.. well, sort of.
It was about what occurs in the so call "Astral Plane".
This guy was doing an intense yoga session, and found himself in a bubble penetrating the clouds.
Going into this state, he found out inorganic matter couldn't go through because he was naked, and wasn't even embarrassed.
He woke up as if from a dream, and realized no time had passed.

He eventually found a way to take someone else in the bubble with him by just touching the person and concentrating.
The two realized they could have sex when time stopped and nobody would know, even if they did it in public.

Another idea would be to use the time freeze in a different way.

A taxi driver could use it to steal a pretty passenger's money, so she is forced to pay her fare with a blow job or something. Being a nice guy, he'd return her money afterwards, of course.

A security guard could use it to plant something on a pretty customer as she leaves the store. Will she give him a blow job rather than face possible prosecution?

A policeman could plant drugs in the car of a pretty girl he pulled over on a routine check...

You get the idea.

At least this way they're not fucking inanimate women.

Back