Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
11.

Post 1,Post 2,Post 3,Post 4,Post 5,Post 6,Post 7,Post 8,Post 9,Post 10,

Michael stared at Desiree and his eyes saw the truth of the maid’s words. “Stand up,” he told her. He watched her swallow her fear and she stood before him. His eyes took in the firm breasts and the rounded hips, but his true interest was on the waist of the young beauty. “I see. You bare young Lord Brakenridge’s heir.” Michael chuckled. “Though this stalls some plans I had for you it does and a new element into play... it is Brakenridge’s correct?”

Desiree said nothing. She stepped from the tub and found a towel to wrap herself in. Michael too stepped from his tub. He crossed the room to her side, grabbed her wrist, and pulled her to him. “You’ll answer me,” he ordered her. “Or I’ll make sure the bastard doesn’t survive its birth.”

“What are you going to do with us?” she asked.

“It doesn’t really matter does it. I can take you home and use you the way I’d plan or I can sweeten the pot further. For if that is Brakenridge’s bastard then surely there is a way for me to benefit,” Michael said.

“There are no known members of his family left. This child would gain you nothing,” Desiree answered.

Bridgeton laughed, “Don’t underestimate the use of this thing. I will plan something else, in the meantime since we are both clean and I have yet to sup from you since that first time. Now that I know the reasons for your illness on board the ship I believe there are things we need to catch up on.”

She shuddered as his eyes moved over her, no longer in a judging manner, but in an appraising one. Her teeth gnawed on the her bottom lip and she watch his fingers remove the towel from her body. She jerked away and he jerked her back to him. “How old is the bastard in your womb?” he asked, biting her neck with a hard tearing grip.

A whimper escaped her and she muttered, “Five months.”

“Then don’t fight me... or things could happen,” he moved his mouth from her ear to her jaw, biting his way along the bone until he reached her mouth. “Open it whore,” he growled.

Desiree shook in disgust, but opened her mouth and felt the invasion of his tongue. She stood still allowing him to rape her mouth with his muscle. Michael pushed and prodded her mouth, until he wanted more of her. His fingers grabbed her nipples, he lifted the full globe, noticing their weight. “On the bed,” he told her, releasing her tender pearl.

She wouldn’t let him hurt the child even if it meant allowing herself to be used by him whenever he wished. Desiree left his side and moved to the bed.

“Beautiful,” he groaned. He followed her movements and his sex began to thicken and lift from the limp form it had been earlier. With each graceful step she took he watched the muscles of her legs, ass, and back move like precious silk gliding across the floor.

When she reached the bed she stared at in disgust. She’d fought Anthony every step of the way. Each time he touched her she reacted to him. Each time he forced himself onto her she fought a battle that eventually lead to her being tied down, beaten, or forced to watch another take her place. Now she climbed on the bed and became a willing victim in order to protect her child. Would Stephen forgive her? Did he still love her? Desiree turned onto her back and waited for the invasion of her sex to begin, in her mind she held onto the dreams of the past when her love held her in his arms.

____________

Stephen pulled the rapier from the gentleman’s shoulder, bent down, and whispered his apologies. He’d feared this would happen sometime during their crossing back to his homeland, but he had hoped he would not have been expected to participate. When the call for the French colors to be raised was called out Stephen was surprised, then it dawned on him what was happening.

Within a few hours they’d caught up with the French ship and were battling it once the French Captain knew it was not his countryman that lay ahead of him, but a pirate vessel. The battle was quickly ended when the Captain managed to overtake the ship and board it with his men. Another fight ensued and that was when Stephen was handed his weapon and the look given to him was fight or die.

Now the battle was over and the men were sharing the women that had been on board. The ship had been a merchant clipper one that was on their way to the same place that Stephen had left. There had been two families on board. One family had three small boys, a mother, and their father. The other was an old woman who Stephen learned was the mother to the older man, whose wife was being passed around to several men. Two of their daughters were also being taken, the third and youngest had been tossed to the Captain upon their discovery. The small infant had quickly been disposed of, its body no longer visible in the depths of the sea.

Stephen was one man and at this moment he felt as if he were nothing. He was unable to do anything to aid anyone or he to would die. He felt the disgust roll in his stomach and he made silent promises to each one of the animals that these pirates would suffer. The Captain had offered him the woman he took to his bed and Stephen was going to accept. He would find out all he could about her and her family. When they landed at port he would at least try to get the women away with him. He knew the feelings of having women on board and he hoped they’d be alive long enough for him to save them.

While the celebration for looting the ship was taking place Stephen was receiving his share of the booty. He took it and swore to give it to these families. He’d asked the pirate ship Captain how long he thought the ship would take to get to port. The pirate chuckled, explaining to Stephen that they would be making port at a private set of islands so they could change colors and easily pass through port. “I would say one or two more months.”

He gritted his teeth, reigning in his fury. “I do need to get home soon. Would it be possible to arrange passage with another vessel?”

“Aye, you could do that. Madam O’Greene sails from there and she be due back in around this time of year.”

Stephen held back his questions regarding the female pirate and looked to the worn figure on the bed. Her eyes puffy, her lip broken. The Captain saw his interest, read what he thought to be his desires, and told Stephen to take her, for he was done.

He nodded his head tossed a large amount of his booty back to the Captain and said, “I would buy her from you.” He couldn’t buy them all, but he’d save one.

The Captain laughed, “She’s your’s and what a smart man. You’ll be able to name any price you want till we make it to land. She’ll be the only whore on the ship come morning so the men will give you a pretty coin to lie between her legs.”

Stephen said nothing, just grabbed the girl’s wrist and pulled her to the quarters he’d been given when he’d commissioned passage on the ship.



©
Post 12
 
Last edited:
Hi there Red! :rose: Wanted to drop by and say hello, got caught up reading the story. Great job ladies and Mark! More please! :kiss:
 
limiwa said:
Hi there Red! :rose: Wanted to drop by and say hello, got caught up reading the story. Great job ladies and Mark! More please! :kiss:
Thanks for stopping in and reading. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :kiss: :rose:
 
12.

Post 1,Post 2,Post 3,Post 4,Post 5,Post 6,Post 7,Post 8,Post 9,Post 10,Post 11,

Michael stroked his sex as he watched her take her place on the center of his bed. “On your hand and knees, my whore,” he told her. He saw her eyes glare at him, the refusal was there, he knew it was, and when he saw her jaw clench he knew she was his for the taking. He’d bruised her the first time, even gave her a few new scars, but he wasn’t like his friend Horatio. Michael used pain as a punishment, not as a pleasure, though in the end he did seek and receive his pleasure.

Desiree closed her eyes and thought of her love as well as the child inside as she felt the bed shift and Bridgerton’s weight settled behind her. She felt the strong grip of his fingers on her hips and she knew he’d not waste time on forcing her body to reach a natural state of arousal. She bit back the scream she knew would heighten his pleasure as he plunged his cock into her dry sex.

“Yes,” he growled as he felt the friction grab his cock and scrap it. Her dryness only added to the tight envelopment of his penis and he shuddered as the feeling of her pussy surrounded him. Slowly he moved inside her, each thrust an added pleasure. Her body eventually began to react, the way man had always intended it to. He smiled in satisfaction, she would get wet for him, he’d known she would. Michael increased his tempo thrusting harder as he did.

She felt the pressure of his sex ease as the moisture of her body revealed itself. Desiree was in a place where only she could go, a place of lush meadows and the arms of her Stephen. She kept him in her mind as the man used her for his pleasure. “Oh yesss.. My whore,” Michael grunted as he slapped her ass. The sting slammed against Desiree and tears filled her eyes. He hit her again. She whimpered. He growled. Another slap was delivered, followed by a forth, then a fifth. Soon Desiree was sobbing as the blows became more rapid and his thrusts harder.

Michael coated her sex with his seed and when the second rope of fiery liquid soaked her cunt he bent down and marked her flesh with his teeth. Her ass was bright red and he shook just from the sight. He released another shot of come into her before coming out and delivering the last spurt over her hot, pink ass. His hands them smoothed the creamy syrup over the warm cheeks, cooling them slightly. “Roll over,” he told her. “I need to be hard again,” he grabbed her hair and pulled her up to him.

Desiree could smell his breath and he kept a grasp on her head as he moved off the bed dragging her with him. She tried to crawl fast so there wasn’t as much pull on her scalp, but in the end it was pointless. He finally dragged her to the floor and she fell to her hands and knees. “Make me hard again bitch... and remember, the child won’t see daylight if you don’t.”

He shuddered from the excitement of her taking him into her mouth and sucking him until he could coat her throat with his seed. “It will be a pleasure fucking you while you carry your bastard.”

_____________________________


Helen Morgan trembled in fear as the Pirate Captain took the man’s money and told the man that he could have her. The stranger had the looks of a gentleman, not a pirate, but that did nothing to stall the girls feelings. She’d been used and now knew she’d be taken again. She felt as if her arm was being pulled from her socket when the pirate grabbed her and took her down the hall. She was surprised to be shoved into yet another private room.

She was immediately released and her “owner” walked to the other side of the room. Helen now stood there wondering what he was going to do with her.

“There is water over there, clean linens, soaps, and while you clean I’ll get you a fresh set of clothes. They’ll be to big for you, but you may wear them,” Stephen told her. He could tell she wasn’t moving so he turned and looked at her. “I’ve no use for your body, child. You are safe here now. I can’t save them all...” he turned away and stared out to sea, holding his breath.

Helen didn’t waste time questioning him. She quickly washed her abused body and cleansed her sex vigorously. As she did, she cried silent tears. When she turned around there was a long nightshirt on the bed along with a belt. She slipped them on and told the man she was finished.

Stephen turned and looked at her. He could tell she was young and it sickened him to know she’d been used. He thought of Katherine and Marcus and the two orphans they had taken in. He wondered if they would take this third one... and he knew they would. He hoped it wasn’t necessary. He hoped that the girls parents could be saved.

“Your name?” he asked.

“Helen Morgan,” she answered.

Stephen stepped toward her and she flinched. “I’ll not harm you, I swear. I’m sorry for all of this.”

Helen studied him, wondered what his story was. She looked up into his eyes, eyes a young girl could get lost in. “Your name?” she asked.

“Stephen,” he told her. “I sought passage aboard this ship because it was supposed to get me home faster... now we are one month behind because of the weather and will be even farther behind because of the need of these men’s profession. I am sorry... sorry you’re a part of it.”

Her lip trembled and she asked the question she didn’t want to ask. “My family?”

He closed his eyes. “I can’t save them all. Your sisters and mother have met a far worse fate then you. You were lucky. Only taken by the Captain... now no one since I purchased you. The others are not as fortunate.”

“I see,” she said quietly. She swallowed her sadness and looked at the bed. “I’m tired. Where will I sleep?” Something told her she’d be safe now... at least as safe as she could be as long as she stayed with him.

“I’ll take the floor, child. You may have the bed.”

The young lady climbed under the blankets and Stephen turned away to look once more out to sea, wondering how his Lady Love was faring.

The following morning the only woman left alive was still sleeping while her sisters, mother, and father were slipping silently into their cool, ocean home.
©

___
Post 13
 
Last edited:
13.

Post 1,Post 2,Post 3,Post 4,Post 5,Post 6,Post 7,Post 8,Post 9,Post 10,Post 11,Post 12,


Three months went by. Marcus had not found any leads on the attacks that had come to his lands. Abby and Deak had almost been taken from them two more times after the attack in the woods. A woman who’d been hired as a maid, was found attempting to lure the children into a walk, telling the young ones guard that the Lord of the Manor had told them they could travel further than the normal route. The guard had question the woman so much that she relented and later when the guard mentioned it to Marcus, and the woman was told to come to his study, she was no where to be found.

The next attempt to take the children had been when two men had been killed upon breaking into the young Abby’s room. Abby had not been asleep, so when the men moved into her room, her screams were heard throughout the manor and her life to was spared, though she did witness her adoptive Father and one of his guards take the men’s lives. Marcus looked across at his wife, she was hurting, he didn’t like to see her hurt, but he wasn’t sure he could protect the two small mites by himself.

“I don’t want to do it either... but until we know the threat it is the only choice we have. There really is no other choice,” he told her.

Katherine sighed and agreed. “I’ll miss you though.”

“I’ll miss you as well. I’ll be back. I just need to see these people. I need to judge these families. Abby and Deak belong to them,” he told her.

“NO! They belong to us!” she shouted back.

“If I don’t find out which family is trying to take them... we could lose them both. What happens if they are not here to just grab them but kill them?”

Katherine gasped and wiped away the tears that had fallen and kept falling. “I understand.”

Marcus left his desk, walked to her, and pulled her into his embrace. “I will escort you to your father. His keep is stronger than mine and he’ll protect you and the wee ones. Besides... he should meet those grandchildren of his.”

Her lips lifted in a small smile, but she nodded her head. Katherine wanted the children safe. She wanted to find out who was behind it. She wanted to go, but she knew she couldn’t. “When do we leave?” she asked.

“Tomorrow under full guard. I’ll not take a chance with any of your lives. I won’t have another Horatio on our hands ever again,” he cursed himself for repeating the name and tightened his hold on her. “I’m sorry...”

Her arms went around him and she held him tight. “I’m okay... the name, the dreams, they fade more everyday.” She stood on her toes and kissed him. “The night is young,” she whispered against his lips.

“Aye,” he answered. “But the mid-wife said not yet...”

“Yes, not yet. For me,” Katherine winked. Her body slid down to her knees and for the few hours her mouth, hands, breasts, made love to her husband until he could only lay gasping for breath, his balls empty from her ministrations.

****

Abby’s Grandfather, her mother’s father, read the letter that had been delivered to him. The children still lived so the next steps were being taken. The children would be brought to him. Once they were, he would be able to retain control of the Kingdom. Though the small islands were almost unknown to some, to others it had the potential to being great. It was that potential that Manual LaPonza was attempting to save.

****

Pierre Debune slammed his fist on the desk. He’d take resident at an Inn several miles from the manor where his enemy’s charges lived. He had attempted three times to claim the young ones. Once for their lives, twice to kidnap them, where he would then dispose of them. He wanted them dead. It was his line that would gain control of the Kingdom.... he needed the pests disposed of. His family had been waiting generations for an opportunity to gain control. When the current King passed he knew he’s line was to receive the crown. Yet... it was revealed that the bitch had born two heirs, two heirs he was now determined to extinguish.

****

Helen Morgan stepped off the pirate ship with her “owner” by her side. The last month on the first pirate ship had been hard. Stephen had kept her safe, but not without many fights, and attempts on his life, as well as attempts on her body. The two months on board the second ship had been better. The female Captain had taken Helen in and helped her deal with the growing infatuation she was having with her hero. She was coming to terms that even the lovely woman Captain had not been able to tempt Stephen’s heart from the woman known to all as Desi. Now she looked up expectantly wondering what steps were ahead of her.

Stephen was glad to be home... or closer to it. He needed to find out when Michael Bridgerton had made it back to land. Where he’d gone and who he had with him. His heart beat rapidly as he took young Helen’s arm and led her to an Inn. He purchased two rooms, ordered food, and baths, and then he sat down to write a letter to his friend and his love’s sister.

****

Michael took the babe from the woman. He ordered her to wash and clean Desiree. She’d started labor a few hours ago and now she lay semi-conscious, thanks to the tea he’d forced her to drink. The midwife did as she was told. Took her coin and walked down the hall to another room. She opened it. Took the bundle from the woman and walked back to the Lord. She placed the bundle in his arms, the woman with her took the babe.


****

Desiree was in a dream. A thick fog erupted over her seconds after drinking the tea. She wasn’t sure why... she’d asked the woman, the woman had told her that it was to ease the pain. It did ease the pain and Desiree was thankful for that. The child was delivered. Her eyes were thick with tiredness. She wanted to sleep, but she wanted to hold the child first. Michael had promised he’d let her. There were two figures... or three... at the door, she couldn’t tell. Her hand reaches out. Michael walks toward her. Desiree smiles weakly, wanting to hold the wee babe, the little one that had kicked and twisted her belly into knots. Bridgerton bent down and showed her the babe. Desiree screamed and slipped into darkness.



©

___
Post 14
 
Last edited:
Thanks Red, your twists keep me guessing whats going to be next so very many plot lines twisting about, Good Job :rose:
 
GoddessOfSouls said:
Thanks Red, your twists keep me guessing whats going to be next so very many plot lines twisting about, Good Job :rose:
Thankyou Goddess :rose: ~ Now... the real trick is keeping myself from getting twisted :D
 
iceracer said:
great and you my dear?
I'm not doing to bad. I believe my cold is getting better, or I feel so yucky I can't imagine feeling worse. :D What have you got planned for today?
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
I'm not doing to bad. I believe my cold is getting better, or I feel so yucky I can't imagine feeling worse. :D What have you got planned for today?
i'm working as we speak
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
That sounds fun. What do you do? If you can share.
i work in a salt camp which means we live on site and get called out at moments notice for snow removal
 
iceracer said:
i work in a salt camp which means we live on site and get called out at moments notice for snow removal
Ahhh okay... is your salt stored in those round "pyramid" stuctures?
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
Ahhh okay... is your salt stored in those round "pyramid" stuctures?
yep sort of breast looking structure very nice for guys that don't get laid :nana:
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
You know... a man died in those things once... He couldn't find a corner to pee in.
hahaha maybe he couldn't pee cause he was staring at the dome that looked like a breast (hard to pee with a woody )
 
14.

Post 1,Post 2,Post 3,Post 4,Post 5,Post 6,Post 7,Post 8,Post 9,Post 10,Post 11,Post 12,Post 13,


Desiree watched Bridgerton and his men break camp. Her heart was heavy with grief. She’d buried her son just a week ago and she still dreamed of him. She could hear his cries, still feel him move inside her, she wondered now what he’d look like wrapped in her arms, feeding from her breast. The morning sun caressed as she thought of the child that she’d left in an unmarked grave to do her keeper’s decision to leave quickly.

Her attention was brought back to the present when Michael’s feet were seen by her side. She stood up from the ground she’d been sitting on and said nothing to him as he led her to their horses and assisted her in mounting.

Michael’s anger was growing more by the minute. Desiree had become a willing partner while she carried the babe. He had to now wait to enjoy her fruits until the month was over. The old hag had stressed to him that he could harm Desiree further if he didn’t allow her body time to heal. What was angering Michael was not the fact that he had to wait, it was the fact that she had suddenly refused to do the other things he desired of her. She’d taken it upon herself to make his life hell.

She’d become defiant after the third day of rest. He’d taken the dead child and hauled her and the wrapped babe to a field just outside the village where he allowed her to pray before it was cast into the shallow grave that his men had dug, then they returned to the Inn, where the following morning he ordered her to take him into her mouth. She’d refused and had received a lashing that had been light compared to the standards that she’d been forced to endure with Anthony.

Now as they traveled on the road toward their next destination he thought of ways he could punish her. The babe had been leverage, obviously he needed more. He’d been sent to retrieve his Lord’s property and Desiree was his way of getting it, but he needed something to keep her bent to his will. He had not yet told her that his informants had shared with him news not only concerning the two children, but he had also learned of the babes that Lady Katherine had bore. He knew then that to threaten Desiree with the lives of the babes would be the leverage he needed, but until he had them to use against her he was forced to mar her figure with his whip. Something he enjoyed in the end, but not as much as her willingness.

Two more nights were spent along the road. Two more nights of whippings Desiree endured until they reached the village that was just hours away from where Desiree grew up. Michael kept her horse tied to his, but had forced her on his lap. Her head was turned in to hide her features as he rode into the village. One of his men secured a room at the Inn and he took her inside through the back entrance. There was a mystery to her, he knew this, but once he had her tucked away he would present himself to her father and then the negotiations for her release would begin. In time he would have the gentleman on his side and then Desiree could return to her family.

*****

Stephen had tracked Desiree to the village where she had bore a child, one that had died in birth, he’d missed them by a week. He wondered how she was doing as well as who had fathered the wee one. He knew it was more than likely Anthony’s, but he wasn’t sure. He knew that she’d been forced to endure the ministrations of several men. At night he would think of her, whisper into the air that she was all he needed or wanted. All he desired in life was to hold her once more.

His thoughts shifted as he and Helen rode away from the village. He wondered what Marcus would say when he delivered yet another orphan to their home. They had already traveled a week what they would have covered in a week and a half. He kept them at a grueling pace. He needed to set Helen with his friends and then go back to the village and pick up the trail of Michael Bridgerton and Desiree.

He looked at the young girl and found himself wondering what type of life she and her family lived. He had refused to get close to her, in fear that she would find herself in love with him and he wished not to harm her feelings. It was with great comfort that the Captain of their last ship had pulled him aside and told him she would take the young girl under her wing. The lovely Captain offered to share her cabin with him and take him under her wing as well, but he politely declined her offer.

“Stephen,” Helen’s voice pulled him away from his thoughts.

“Yes Miss?” he asked.

She laughed and repeated that he did not need to call her Miss. He only lifted a brow and she knew he would not drop the formality. “Will they mind me not being educated?” she asked. She was growing quite nervous the closer they got to the Lady Katherine and Lord Marcus.

“They’ll not mind at all. They took in two other youths. A scraggly girl named Abby and her young brother Deak. I think you will enjoy them... though if Abby is as untamed as she was when I left, you’ll be chasing her more than anything else.”

They traveled quietly. Stephen lost in his thoughts of Desiree. Helen lost in her thoughts of her family. She was the only one left now. There were no more Morgan’s in her line, her father had been the last. She’d never had much, the lifestyle they lived were travelers and she was used to not having the comforts of a fancy home. Her father had sold all they had for passage on the ship that Stephen had helped attack. Now though she was rich woman. Stephen had given her his share of the looting that had taken place from when he’d bought her to the other two lootings they’d done on the other ship.

“Do you think I’ll be able to get a dress once we’re closer?” she asked, suddenly worried about her appearance.

Stephen chuckled. “Miss... with all the wealth you now have before you. You could purchase a small plot of land and be your own Mistress.” Stephen wasn’t teasing her. She could take up residence in London if she wanted. With the proper clothes and teachings the young girl would grow into quite an erotic beauty.

Her funds from the piracy he’d partaken in over the last six months were enough to make any hungry man sniff at her skirts. He hoped that Marcus wouldn’t mind him bringing the young beauty to their home, he had no other option. Even now her reputation could be ruined if she were a known figure in this land, he was glad she was not.

“Which way Stephen?” Helen asked pulling his attentions back to their travels.

He took a deep breath and weighed his decision. He could take her through the woods and after a few days been on Marcus’s lands or he could take a moment rest at the village outside of Lady Desiree and Lady Katherine’s home and rest at the local Inn. He looked to Helen and saw the tiredness in her eyes. He’d pushed them both hard and she’d not complained. Often he would look over and she’d be asleep on her horse. “The village,” he muttered to himself. He was used to this life, she was not.

The continued a few more hours until they reached the village and he purchased rooms for them both.

©

_____
Post 15
 
Last edited:
15.

Post 1,Post 2,Post 3,Post 4,Post 5,Post 6,Post 7,Post 8,Post 9,Post 10,Post 11,Post 12,Post 13,Post 14,


Marcus eased himself from Katherine’s sleeping form and made his way to the nursery. He gazed down on the cherub faces of his twins and then over to the two children that had become such a part of his life, he could not imagine them not in it. He would be traveling today, leaving them here at Katherine’s father’s home. His first stop would bring him to the village that lay a few miles outside his Father-in-Law’s keep where he would purchase a few things before heading onward to the docks.

He kissed the small foreheads of each child and turned to see Katherine standing in the door way. Her hand was outstretched and beckoning to him. He walked to her, closed the distance and shut the nursery door. “Come back to bed my love,” she whispered. Her hand caressed his cheek and he turned, placing a kiss upon her palm.

Katherine’s pulse quickened and they walked together to their rooms. Katherine’s old room. The first week at her Father’s had been hard. It was the first times she’d been home since the ordeal so many months ago. Now however the bedroom no longer brought her fears when she walked in, it had been replaced with memories of her and her husband tangled in the night.

They arrived back at the room, Katherine shut the door behind her. A candle was lit by the bed, the only light in the room except for the moonlight that streamed through the windows. Marcus watched his wife slip her long slim fingers to her dressing gown’s robe and release the sash. She then pushed it off her naked frame and let it fall to the floor.

“Beautiful,” he whispered. “Are you sure it is safe?” he asked.

Katherine closed what little distance their was between them and smiled wickedly. “Yes it is safe. . . for me,” she added with a wink.

Marcus removed his own robe, then the night shirt that hung to his knees. His fingers reached out to cup the full breasts that swayed with the last step that brought them together. The pads of his thumbs caressed the swollen nipples. He heard her soft hiss of pleasure and increased the friction just enough to hear her gasp in awe.

He lifted both globes, brought his mouth to the smooth surface of the matched pair and slowly licked his way around the tops and sides. He pressed them together, ran his tongue between the cleavage he created and then over to her left nipple. His teeth pulled and teased the rosy bud, until she was shifting uncontrollably on her feet. He chuckled at her frustrated hands that clenched and unclenched his broad shoulders.

“Marcus,” Katherine moaned. Her fingers finally finding a resting place against his hair.

“Mmmm?” he mumbled, his mouth to full of the pink pearl.

“The bed. . . before I expire on the floor,” she hissed.

Marcus laughed and curled his arm under her legs, his mouth left her breast and he lifted her. He placed her on the bed and went back to the glistening, moist nipple he’d been feeding from. His fingers danced up and down her ribs, over her stomach and up to her right nipple where he teased and twisted it further into perfection.
He climbed onto the bed, wedged a leg between her thigh and ground it up against her slick sex. She moaned once more and rotated her hips to increase the heady feeling that was rushing over her. She rode his thigh, while he suckled from her breasts, alternating back and forth.

He could hear her gasps increase. The tempo of her fucking his thigh drove him onward and he added bites and nips to his ministrations. Soon her come was flowing thick over his leg and he grinned up at her. Her face was contorted in a mask of passion and pleasure. He reached up, gripped her curls and brought her head up to meet his in a searing kiss.

Their tongues danced and battled for control. Until he broke it. “Wonderful,” she whispered.

“We aren’t even close to being finished,” he muttered against her lips. He began an assault against her neck and then the rest of her body, as he traveled down to the center of her form. “Now we begin,” he whispered. His warm breath stirred the succulent hairs that covered her pussy.



©

Post 16
 
Last edited:
16.

Post 1,Post 2,Post 3,Post 4,Post 5,Post 6,Post 7,Post 8,Post 9,Post 10,Post 11,Post 12,Post 13,Post 14,Post 15,


Michael Bridgerton wasn’t the worst man in the world to be kidnaped by nor was he the best, at least that was his way of thinking. He usually didn’t bother kidnaping women at all, but in order to get the two children that his employer wanted. . . no questions asked, he had resorted to taking Desiree from Anthony. . . again by any means necessary. Bridgerton hadn’t been back to the side of the world in years and really had no desire to stay long. He sat at the small desk that was in his and his prisoners room and wrote out the letter asking Desiree’s father to attend a private meeting concerning the whereabouts of said daughter.

The meeting was to take place in the open and he did not hesitate in writing that one of his men would be watching the meeting and with just a simple signal from Michael, Desiree’s life would be no more. Manuel LaPonza had paid Bridgerton a lot of money to bring the two childern back. It was just a matter of time before Michael had them. He was so close. He looked over to the woman on his bed. Her body still wasn’t ready to be rode hard, but he had enjoyed taking her ass several times over that last few hours. She know lay on her stomach, a permanent position for now, since she was tied down and spread open.

He stood up and made his way downstairs to find a boy that would deliver is message to Desiree’s family. He passed a man and a young girl making their way to a set of rooms. He nodded his head and glanced briefly at the maid. She looked to young to be in between the sheets of the gentleman, but Michael would not have let that stop him either. He continued walking and in time found the lad the Inn keeper recommended and then went onward toward the tavern to enjoy a drink.

*****

Stephen barely noticed the man, his focus on getting the young lady in his care to safety before any men thought to take advantage of her supple shape and warm beauty. His companion however did notice the man. Helen could feel the evil roll from him and she shivered. She pressed herself closer to Stephen and when they reached their rooms she relaxed only after he locked the door behind her.

As usual with every stop the two travelers had made together. Stephen immediately scanned the rooms, making note of where the windows were, what furniture could become a weapon and finally he’d rearrange the room to suit his needs.

As Helen freshened herself in her own room she knew that Stephen was growing more furious with his search for his Lady. He’d been so close to her just a few weeks ago and now he had nothing. She had just vanished and Helen knew he was anxious to rid himself of her so he could return to his quest.

They settled into their rooms and then Stephen collected Helen and they headed back down and Stephen sent a note to Marcus and Katherine letting them know they would visit the following day and he was bringing a present.

*****

Pierre Debune sat at the tavern. His company not the kind any one of importance would have wanted to ever associate with. He had gotten the names from a local man, one that had been hauled before the local magistrate and later punished viciously by him. Now before him were three men, men that were filthy and ill-tempered. But they were men that he felt would stop at nothing to get the children.

Money was passed and looks were given. Pierre watched the three ruffians disappear out the door and he called for another ale. He hoped by the end of the week the little mites would either be dead on in his possession so he could deal with them.

He glanced up when another man entered the room and called for a drink. Pierre thought the man looked familiar and he wondered why that was. It would be hours later that the face finally replaced itself with a name and Pierre was left fuming as he realized LaPonza’s man was as close to the children as he was.

*****

Katherine rolled her husband to his back and straddled his hips. Her sex rubbed hard against his cock and she guided him in with her hand. Her eyes locked with his and she slowly lowered her torso down. Her nipples brushed against his chest and brought a groan from him as a sigh of pleasure escaped her lips. She let her tongue slip over his lips and she grinned when she felt his hands move over her thighs and ass.

“Beautiful,” Marcus whispered against her lips as he gently lifted and dropped her back down onto his hardened cock.

Marcus captured her lips and then her tongue. He stroked the soft muscle as he continued to guide their mating. Faster and faster the moved together. His cock was buried deep inside his wife, while his mouth claimed her as his own. “God Kat,” he hissed as he felt her body clasp tight around him. His mouth pulled away from her lips and suckled on her neck. He bruised the sensitive flesh and Katherine ground her pussy against his sex with more passion.

As the couple came together each one was lost in the moment, knowing that it would be their last chance before Marcus left.

Later that morning Marcus rose from the bed and readied himself to leave for the village, where he would stay one night and then proceed to the coast.

©

____
Post 17
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top