The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
One test tomorrow and I'm done for the weekend.. woot woot...

Now to do that sleeping thing... maybe. Possibly...

Probably not.

tumblr_mm2fvrBmgW1s1omzyo5_r1_500.gif

LT~

Responses required for both ES and Fish but I'm going to let Fish bask over the weekend..... maybe. He deserves it.

So, on top of baking a spice cake with cream cheese frosting and various household tasks...I'm going to try and write today.

That's the plan. *nod*

LT: I'd forgotten that these walls are like cardboard, and that you have to slam the front door to get it to close properly. So much for naptime. :rolleyes:

Also: Why does the internet suck so...vigorously, here?

LT: I'd forgotten that these walls are like cardboard, and that you have to slam the front door to get it to close properly. So much for naptime. :rolleyes:

Also: Why does the internet suck so...vigorously, here?

That sounds like one of the few times where you don't want the sucking to be vigorous....:rolleyes:

That sounds like one of the few times where you don't want the sucking to be vigorous....:rolleyes:

I had to think about it. If you're using "to suck" (which implies cocksucking, I have always assumed) to complain about something less than ideal...what kind of adverbs do you use to emphasize the point?

"Vigorous" was all I could come up with on short notice. Maybe I should have tried to describe bad cocksucking?

LT: Gad, I'm tired. We've been up partying all night. And by partying, I mean crying and being gassy - why? Isn't that how you party?

yawns and waves to a pretty witch

I had to think about it. If you're using "to suck" (which implies cocksucking, I have always assumed) to complain about something less than ideal...what kind of adverbs do you use to emphasize the point?

"Vigorous" was all I could come up with on short notice. Maybe I should have tried to describe bad cocksucking?

LT: Gad, I'm tired. We've been up partying all night. And by partying, I mean crying and being gassy - why? Isn't that how you party?

sends some extra-strength Brit hugs over to a tired Alice

LT ~ Fun how your definitions and understanding of things change when babies come along, isn't it?

FLT ~ I think I used 'fun' wrongly there.

Nobody wants to describe bad cocksucking. *chuckle*

I hope you sleep well, Alice.

Probably should go to bed.

Wow, people are dumb.

I, like Nina, need to get laid.

Wow, people are dumb.

I should catch up on my threads soon.

Falling asleep earlier and now sitting awake is going to mess up my getting up early plans. I blame the stressful week. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back