Ladies: Does porn get you off?

Porn wins

Porn addict but my guy donor has lost his desire to watch with me because I request it before he makes a deposit. Love reading erotic novels too but doesn't thrill me like seeing it does. IDK...might seek help, ;?
 
I love porn. I tend to get off more when there is some kind of story to it. However I do like erotica because it allows me to delve deeper into some of my fantasies.
 
I'm a fan :p Though good porn takes a bit of searching to find, it can be very worth it :)
 
the written word generally affects me much more than a video. I can use my own imagination for all that fun visualization. But I have found the videos which are made more for erotica than just watching sex are best. I like the suggestion, interpretation, and mystery for my mind rather than two naked people making the beast with two backs, lol. But as a female, this is rather normal.
 
If I want a slow burn I tend to take my time finding a good story. If I'm so hot I just can't wait I go and find the highest rated video on whatever's got me so horny :)

I'd probably watch porn more if the men were better looking, but if I'm horny enough then it doesn't matter :p
 
I am liking porn these days. Mainly Abby Winters stuff.. Chloe is my gal to get off with.
 
I'm with Skylar, if I want to take my time I go to stories.

If not, I go to porn. I love the sounds of good porn almost as much as the visuals.

I'm picky about sound, good pornstar noises are, well, good! But sometimes they can be so fake it's just REALLY annoying and kind of weird. The prospect of twenty minutes continual 'uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh' is enough for me to bugger off and find something else to watch.
 
I am amazed to find you ladies so open to porn. I would love to have an example of the porn that really gets you going. We men will never be able to compete with a ladies taste in most anything.

TIA
 
In a few cases I've watched porn by myself to get some kind of sense of authenticity while writing a passage of story about something I have absolutely no real life experience.

Does it get me off? Sure, especially if that's my intent of putting it in a story.

Do I watch porn privately for the sake of getting off? No. It's not my thing, even with a lover.
 
What porn would set you to doing it when no one was around?

Examples? Is video better than a written story or worse for that rainy afternoon?

I only really like stories - I find I have moral issues to one degree or another with the rest... I don't really like thinking about porn. :)
 
How sad if none of it did. There is a lot of boring stuff though

Not just boring, but laughable.

There have been times I've busted out laughing because of over-acting or bad voice-overs.

I know it was kind of a mood-breaker for the exes I was was with at the time. Perhaps it's why they're exes.

I don't care for it before foreplay/sex just because I'm not wired that way. I get turned on by stuff that's going on emotionally or mentally with my lover, and I hate to admit that a good glass of wine helps. I can't watch porn while I'm having sex. It's too distracting and not nearly as good as what I'm enjoying in person.
 
hi

yes.i get mad horny after watching kinky scenes on porn and crave and pestered my ex bf to perform the acts.
 
still figuring this out ...

I have gotten off on porn, but hubby and I never watch it. I prefer erotic stories for reading so that I can create my own visual. When done well, regardless of the genders I can get into it. Two hot guys together once had me crazy hot - fun surprise!
 
I only really like stories - I find I have moral issues to one degree or another with the rest... I don't really like thinking about porn. :)

Funny you should say that. In a lot of cases, actors and actresses willingly consent to and often get paid for their roles. I'm not absolving the moral issues in all porn, but perhaps this will bring some levity to your moral dilemma ...

Porn Stars Rant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9JeyPLg0BE
 
In a few cases I've watched porn by myself to get some kind of sense of authenticity while writing a passage of story about something I have absolutely no real life experience.

Does it get me off? Sure, especially if that's my intent of putting it in a story.

Do I watch porn privately for the sake of getting off? No. It's not my thing, even with a lover.

I think porn is too definitive for me, too passive. I prefer words. Even if they're descriptive, there's still room for interpretation, for bringing your perspective.

It's like a great song. It may mean different things to different people and, if it's really great, mean different things at different times in your life.

That doesn't mean I don't occasionally enjoy the gif thread...
 
I think porn is too definitive for me, too passive. I prefer words. Even if they're descriptive, there's still room for interpretation, for bringing your perspective.

It's like a great song. It may mean different things to different people and, if it's really great, mean different things at different times in your life.

That doesn't mean I don't occasionally enjoy the gif thread...

Music is my main muse. It inspires me and gets me in the mood. I'm writing a blog post about it right now.
 
Funny you should say that. In a lot of cases, actors and actresses willingly consent to and often get paid for their roles. I'm not absolving the moral issues in all porn, but perhaps this will bring some levity to your moral dilemma ...

Porn Stars Rant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9JeyPLg0BE

I know they consent and get paid at the time. Some of them later recant, though - or say they were coerced into it, or had no other choice. Thanks for the laugh, anyway. :)
 
Back
Top