The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daddy loves me :cattail: every time I think about how much my heart beats fast and I giggle. Sometimes I can't believe this is really happening :heart:

I am reading Art&Fear right now. In which I read the anecdote of a student piano player who told his Master, “I can hear the music so much better in my head than I can get out of my fingers” to which the Master replied, “What makes you think that ever changes?” :D

(Good book, by the way.)[/QUOTE]

So I shouldn't expect that to change any time soon? Dammit. I'm writing it in my head, why isn't it the same when it ends up on the screen? Not to mention that I lived it! It's not like I'm trying to create something out of nothing ...

I'll have to check that book out.

I am reading Art&Fear right now. In which I read the anecdote of a student piano player who told his Master, “I can hear the music so much better in my head than I can get out of my fingers” to which the Master replied, “What makes you think that ever changes?” :D

(Good book, by the way.)

So I shouldn't expect that to change any time soon? Dammit. I'm writing it in my head, why isn't it the same when it ends up on the screen? Not to mention that I lived it! It's not like I'm trying to create something out of nothing ...

I'll have to check that book out.

It's my experience anyways, that words never do what you want them to do. But that makes it interesting as well. It's a bit like herding cats, some days.

Yeah, I'd recommend checking it out. It's a small book, full of very useful observations for when doing anything remotely artsy. Like writing.

Because I loathe cruise ships with a passion - and going to Stockholm is basically a 24 hour booze cruise, so we decided we're not interested in it at the moment. The plane tickets for tomorrow were too expensive. Probably should have started planning a midsummer trip a bit earlier than last night.

So instead we opted for Tallinn - only 2 hour ferry ride there, and it's dirt cheap. 98 euros for 2 people, including the ferry tickets both ways and a night in a three star hotel right next to the Old Town.

Besides the syndrome would be just a plus. :devil:

Because I loathe cruise ships with a passion - and going to Stockholm is basically a 24 hour booze cruise, so we decided we're not interested in it at the moment. The plane tickets for tomorrow were too expensive. Probably should have started planning a midsummer trip a bit earlier than last night.

So instead we opted for Tallinn - only 2 hour ferry ride there, and it's dirt cheap. 98 euros for 2 people, including the ferry tickets both ways and a night in a three star hotel right next to the Old Town.

Besides the syndrome would be just a plus. :devil:

Olde Hansa?

I know I deserve a hard spanking even tho I said "no". I didn't really mean "no" but just a little scared because I know he has a right to be very unhappy with me. :(

This will interest anyone that has a Fisher & Paykel washing machine. At the bottom of the article it tells you how to do it, and there are the US and Australian anthems on them too!

I haven't tried it on mine yet, but would be super cool if it works. :D

Ah, irony.

Our new boss is a born again Christian. :D

ETA: And I am editing a piece on his website that is all about him finding god and Jesus.

Ah, irony.

Our new boss is a born again Christian. :D

ETA: And I am editing a piece on his website that is all about him finding god and Jesus.

Seems like his time living in the middle of nowhere must have given him some mad compass skilz.

Seems like his time living in the middle of nowhere must have given him some mad compass skilz.

Yes. Though, it did not endow him with literary prowess, I can assure you. Further reinforcing my atheism. If a god really did exist, he/she/it would strike the words "great" and "very" from the man's vocabulary. ;)

Yes. Though, it did not endow him with literary prowess, I can assure you. Further reinforcing my atheism. If a god really did exist, he/she/it would strike the words "great" and "very" from the man's vocabulary. ;)

Verily, I say unto thee, it is a great sin in the eye of the Great Writer in the Sky to misuseth thy commonest words. Forsootheth, or somethingeth.

Olde Hansa?

No, I'm not a fan of it, actually. I've been there once and it's just too...theme-y for me. And I don't like to go anywhere that has people pestering tourists and passing out leaflets, which Olde Hansa unfortunately was now doing on a really big scale.

We ate at Cru. The food was really good and the courtyard outside was lovely. We had three courses with wine for only 75 euros.

We also went to Kohvik Moon, for a late lunch before our ferry took off, as it's one of my favorite places in Tallinn and conveniently close to the harbor. I was surprised to see so many tourists there because it is a bit off the beaten track and I only found out about it 3 years ago from a local friend. I was told that the restaurant is now featured on a map, so it gets a lot more tourists these days. The food is good, nevertheless, and it's always full of locals. Yesterday there was a lively and loud, happy, celebrating Russian speaking group there and we were lucky to get a table there! A lot of people got turned away that came after us.

All in all, it was a great trip. :)

No, I'm not a fan of it, actually. I've been there once and it's just too...theme-y for me. And I don't like to go anywhere that has people pestering tourists and passing out leaflets, which Olde Hansa unfortunately was now doing on a really big scale.

We ate at Cru. The food was really good and the courtyard outside was lovely. We had three courses with wine for only 75 euros.

We also went to Kohvik Moon, for a late lunch before our ferry took off, as it's one of my favorite places in Tallinn and conveniently close to the harbor. I was surprised to see so many tourists there because it is a bit off the beaten track and I only found out about it 3 years ago from a local friend. I was told that the restaurant is now featured on a map, so it gets a lot more tourists these days. The food is good, nevertheless, and it's always full of locals. Yesterday there was a lively and loud, happy, celebrating Russian speaking group there and we were lucky to get a table there! A lot of people got turned away that came after us.

So jealous. I wish I lived somewhere that I didn't have to fly a billion hours to get to all the cool places in Europe. :mad:

But glad you had a good time, anyway!

Is it bad that when the judge spoke about this being our beginning, but that we would face trials and hardships that I thought about eight years, three job losses, two health scares, a baby and a cross country move and mentally laughed?
I can't help but think I should have given those words more weight than I did.

I love hot, languid summer nights more than anything else. I love them best at the beach, but even here in this place, they're still wonderful. God, I wish they could last forever. :heart:

Seems like it's evolved into something really touristy. I suppose it's inevitable.

Sounds like a really nice trip though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back