Play with my tits

I don't know. I love the rain, if you've never had sex in the rain you are sooooooo missing out.

No. Never unfortunately. I'm sure it's great. If you're some place tropical cuz it tends to be cold here when it rains.

I love pinching my nipples until I can't take it anymore. Makes me moan just a little, uncontrollably.

I love pinching my nipples until I can't take it anymore. Makes me moan just a little, uncontrollably.

Mmmmmm. I love a guy with sensitive nipples. Because I like playing with nipples too. Even better if it feels good for the guy as well.

I used to have a GF who could cum from nipple stimulation only. She had very small breasts; almost nothing, but very nice nipples. We could do a quickie while making out on the couch clothed. I would usually pull her shirt and bra off (if she was wearing one) and play with both nipples at the same time. She liked very light pinching and light pulling, then progress to my thumb and forefingers "jacking" her nipples mostly with a pulling motion. Sort of pulling, and letting my fingers slip off the end. And usually I would vary the speed like you would a cock, but as she got more excited I would build it up faster and faster.

It would usually take about 10 minutes, then she would arch her back and throw her head back and scream. It was fun to see her cum without even touching her grinding against her pussy.

I used to have a GF who could cum from nipple stimulation only. She had very small breasts; almost nothing, but very nice nipples. We could do a quickie while making out on the couch clothed. I would usually pull her shirt and bra off (if she was wearing one) and play with both nipples at the same time. She liked very light pinching and light pulling, then progress to my thumb and forefingers "jacking" her nipples mostly with a pulling motion. Sort of pulling, and letting my fingers slip off the end. And usually I would vary the speed like you would a cock, but as she got more excited I would build it up faster and faster.

It would usually take about 10 minutes, then she would arch her back and throw her head back and scream. It was fun to see her cum without even touching her grinding against her pussy.

Lucky her! Mine are sensitive but I've never cum from only nipple play.

I just discovered this thread and it's delightful. Makes me think on the right day, I may start something like it.....the idea of men writing different ways they would like to pleasure MY also very sensitive nipples is most thrilling.....to be continued....how exciting too to NOT see your nipples. All the more thrilling and enticing, really.

Maybe we need a Nipple Play Meet Up! I'm not that far from upstate New York. If you New Yorkers take a lovely drive out in the country, we can meet part way, maybe up the Hudson River, in somewhere like Woodstock. Hmmm. Summer's not too far off.

Gladly I love big tits. Everytime I see your picture on your posts.. I keep hoping that pink ribbon breaks and those big tits come free.

Of course!!!

I'd love to get my hands on those beautiful breasts ... and of course my mouth... Yummy!!!

I used to play with a wonderful woman on the phone and I would spend a lot of time with her nipples. She discovered in the course of those conversations that she could orgasm with nipple stimulation alone.

I used to play with a wonderful woman on the phone and I would spend a lot of time with her nipples. She discovered in the course of those conversations that she could orgasm with nipple stimulation alone.

I wish I could cum from nipple stimulation alone. I get realllly wet when my nipples are sucked though.

Back