Sissy Dreams

SissyJane

Really Experienced
(Sorry, new to the boards here but I just wanted to share this fantasy of mine...)

We've never met but we know each other better in some ways than married couples. We certainly know exactly what drives the other wild. You didn't flinch when I confessed my love of panties and being a sissy. In fact, you sent me a few pairs of your panties which I cherish and wear when you order me to. I sent you some lingerie that you wear with your husband, he just doesn't know someone gave it to you.

We crave each other and meet online as often as we can. Each time my heart races and my cock gets so hard. I find myself dressing up sissy every day (I work at home) hoping to have time with you. I close my eyes and I can feel you pushing your strapon cock between my painted lips, making me suck your cock and moan. My bottom twitches knowing you are going to make me take your cock deep and hard, begging for you to fuck my sissy ass harder...

But it isn't all about me... I love to drive you crazy too. Using my talented tongue deep in your pussy until you're squirming and then sliding down to thrust my tongue in your ass, making you feel so naughty and turned on you cum quickly. When we meet, I can imagine the feel of your body against mine, your heat and the musk of your skin, the way your eyes widen as I pleasure you just right.

Now I just have to meet you the first time...

Another dream...

I wake slowly, lazily, in a soft fog of deep relaxation. A slight shift of my body reminds me of the satin lingerie that swaths my body in sissidom. I wait for you.

I feel the brush of something, cloth, no satin. Flittering over my skin like a drizzle of wax leaving me on fire. It moves like snake and slithers over me, making me shiver in a fever. It finds my wrists and loops them, gently tugging until they are crossed and then the satin ties itself taut, binding me completely.

I'm still not opening my eyes, not wanting this delicious moment to disappear. I feel your heat, smell the perfume of your warm bare skin but I don't feel you on the bed. You are with me but I am alone.

Another cloth, another satin, is it your slip perhaps in vibrant red? It slides around my body, caressing me everywhere and then making its way beneath me, solving the puzzle of me and the bed to find the front of my nighty, then my panties, then inside... it strokes my rigid cock before enveloping it and tying itself off around my base like a cock ring.

I feel the first touch, cold and wet, the head of a thin glass dildo. It toys with my bottom, covered in taut satin panties. Probing it has urgency, a powerful desire to be inside me. I squirm in delight and need.

My satin panties begin to vibrate around me, stroking me, pushing me, pulling me, magically filling my mind with their tight femininity and how frilly, girly, sissy they make me feel. Without your touch they begin to move, to slide down my body, revealing my bottom to your gaze, ending up pooled then binding tightly around my ankles. I squirm in utter pleasure.

The dildo returns, much more bold, sliding around my cheeks and zeroing in quickly on my rosebud. It is cool and slick and finds an eager home within moments. I feel it slithering in and out of my bottom, each time feeling it a little larger, a little longer. I'm widened by it, prepared like any proper sissy, ready to accept whatever you, whatever my Mistress wishes to do with it. Before it disappears, it is huge, making my ass ache with the stretch of it, forcing my thighs apart to widen and accomodate it in my bottom, even as my ankles stay bound by my panties.

But disappear it does and I'm left in silence, panting on the bed, body tense and electric with erotic desire. I crave more from you and I stay still, obedient, hoping more will come.

I do not expect the very real cock that slides against my rosebud and begins to push in. I must be dreaming as there is no man on my bed, no movement of the covers of a lover. But it is hot, soft around a hard core, thick meat seeking my ass.

"fuck me..." I moan and I am punished by the press of a pungent rubber ball pushed between my lips. Silenced from speaking I can only moan like a pathetic slut, which is as it should be.

The cock pushes in my ass and I feel a sort of pressure on my ass when it is all the way inside. The pressure of being filled is so much I have to snort out an exhale, as if to make more room for the meat. I feel the balls bumping against my skin and thighs pressing my cheeks before the cock begins to slide out again.

I shift my body, ready and aching for what is coming. The cock invades me, the body slams into me forcing a guttural, animal groan from me, the utter meeting of my desire... again... and again... the rhythm of being fucked, hard and stiff by a real cock has my mind spinning. I'm squirming in my bonds and lingerie, my cock thrusting between me and the bed, trapped in a satin bag and prevented from cumming.

I am a receptacle, a sissy bitch, a repository for his lust and cum. I embrace the role and disappear into it. Time disappears, I am nothing but this sissy, I exist for nothing but this moment of feminized fulfillment.

Losing track of time causes it to slip away too quickly and I am roused from my delirium of sexual excitement by a change in tempo, a speeding up of the cock, preparation for eruption. I groan louder to encourage him, wanting to feel his cock throbbing and swelling deep in my ass, feeling the heat and moisture of his load of cum inside me.

Underneath me I feel a hand slide over my satin-encased cock. It grips me tight, as if I were thrusting into the tightest pussy, making me cry for release as my balls ache more and more and more.

The cock in my ass hits hard, shaking me all over and stops. I feel it swell, the balls lifting, and then the pulsing throb deep inside. A crashing wave strikes me as if steaming cum were blasting all over my body, covering me, coating me, drenching me.... and then I return to the feeling in my ass... I feel the very real eruption inside me... filling me with a huge load of cum.

The hand around my cock releases the binding and I explode...

...when I come down I'm laying in bed, still dressed in my nighty and panties but my bindings and lover are all gone. My panties are filled with cum and my body is still ringing with intensity.

Your hand slides over my waist under the covers to say good morning and find my hot, soaking panties.

"What a bad girl," you tease. "Time for punishment." You get out of our bed to fetch the strap-on and I smile.

OK, you need to meet my wife and me. Now. Right the hell now! :)

I'd love to watch her tying you up while I tugged on my cock, getting it ready for that hot moment when you realize its me sliding into you, my balls lightly resting on your ass...

Mmmm, god I'd love to be your plaything right now... shaven and perfumed, dainty and pantied...

Thankyou SissyJane.

That has given me lots to think about! :)

It was wonderful.

My wife just told me that I owe you a load--she stole it by giving me a wild blowjob after we got done reading your thread. Sorry you missed it ;)

My wife just told me that I owe you a load--she stole it by giving me a wild blowjob after we got done reading your thread. Sorry you missed it ;)

Oh no! now who am I to play with? :( I'd take your load anytime sweetie...

And me your wet load, past my lipsticked cocksucking lips.

Great story Sissy Jane. I'm hot, throbbing, and dripping into my panties.

Thanks, girls. I enjoyed writing it. I copied it as a submission on the literotica side.

OMG sissyjane... that story had me reaching for my satin panties and black dildo!!! so hot and wet right now, great thread, am now a member and look forward to making it a must see
xx
toni

Why can't any of you live near DC? It'd be so nice to have girls like you tied to my bed. I can just imagine the conversation between you and my wife while I mount you...

Why can't any of you live near DC? It'd be so nice to have girls like you tied to my bed. I can just imagine the conversation between you and my wife while I mount you...

mmmm yes please malecasual, I can imagine the coversation too! xx

A sissy boy belongs with a cock in is mouth and that is exactly what this sissy boy is doing. His wife sat down with a strapon cock sticking out from under his skirt and straight away the sissy boy knew that what he had to do. He leaned over, took the fake cock into his hand and lowered his cock sucking sissy boy lips down to the tip of the fake dick. He moaned with pleasure as his wife took his head into her hands and guided his head up and down on her strapon cock. She was determined that she would teach this sissy boy to suck cock properly and so far he was taking the sissy boy blowjob lessons very well indeed. The more cock the sissy boy sucked the better he would become at all of his sissy boy duties.

Attachments

• strapon_tales_.jpg
    strapon_tales_.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 469

The idea of the wife present has always been the best part. I mean, I lust after the cock, but somehow the present of a woman give the experience this special sanction. Something like been more comfortable, but also more dirty. I would want the wife to help me understand her role, but tell me its alright and that I'm doing a great job.

Thanks

(Sorry, new to the boards here but I just wanted to share this fantasy of mine...)

We've never met but we know each other better in some ways than married couples. We certainly know exactly what drives the other wild. You didn't flinch when I confessed my love of panties and being a sissy. In fact, you sent me a few pairs of your panties which I cherish and wear when you order me to. I sent you some lingerie that you wear with your husband, he just doesn't know someone gave it to you.

Great stories.....you should post a longer one in the stories section here at Lit.

Thanks again ...you got me hard:)

Time for another sissy dream, girls. ;)

I'm floating though I don't remember being asleep. Everything is a soft pink light but I can't see anything. I try to move and find that I cannot, bound by ankle and wrist off into the nothingness. This doesn't scare me but rather excites me a little.

I feel her touch first, the long fingernails trailing up my legs which I realize are perfectly smooth and shaved. They move over my bottom, teasing me with aching thoughts of penetration. Up my smooth back and across my lips. I kiss the tips of the fingers and suck on one momentarily before she moves away from me.

There is a tickle over my toes and I realize that a silk stocking is being drawn up my leg. I feel its firm caress on my skin and then it goes taut at just the right spot on my thighs. I feel the lace grip me there. Soon another covers my other leg and I squirm my legs in them, luxuriating in the sensuality of the stockings.

Her fingers move to my chest, teasing my nipples and rubbing my pecs. The rubbing starts to warm up my skin and she rubs more until I feel hot. A quick press of something cool and then the sensation of weight makes me realize that she has affixed expensive breast forms to my chest giving me a gloriously natural-looking pair of firm D-cup breasts. I ache to touch them and feel their softness when she kisses one of the nipples. I gasp as the sensation is transferred directly to my own nipple as if the breasts were real.

Next the feel of stiff satin brushes my back and sides. A corset slides around me, settling into the right spot so the satin cups contain my new breasts. Feeling the satin caressing my breasts makes me moan again and realize how rock hard my cock is in the pink light of nothingness. I feel big and throbbing there as the corset begins to be tightened. I feel her working the strings in back like an expert, shaping my body to a slight hourglass with flare at my hips. The constriction is erotic to me and the corset is gripping my breasts tightly before she is done.

Garters dangle from the corset and she snaps each one to the top of my stockings.

My feet are pointed and I feel the telltale stiff, angle soles of high heels being placed on my feet. A slender, fashionable ankle strap is tightened around my ankles and buckled into place.

Her naked skin brushes my body more often now and I feel her breasts against my arm then for a moment pressed to my lips. It is so wonderful I'm amazed I haven't cum yet. My balls feel heavy with cum.

There is a heavy rustle and then I feel a party dress made of layered bridal satin being brought over my head. The dress is tight but the corset makes it fit like a dream. My cock is swaddled in layers of rich satin as I feel her pull the zipper up and closed on the back of the dress.

The fantasy was getting so intense, I needed release, relief. The soft press of lipstick against my lips was almost the final piece. Then I felt the panties.

It was like I could see them clearly, pink satin g-string panties in my size with a rose made of ribbon on the very front of the waist band and ribbon ties on the side. They slide over my high heels and up my stockings... they slid over my garters to cover my throbbing cock.

I was perfectly sissified and bound, waiting for her to use me. I felt her hand fondle my cock through the dress and panties and I moaned in deep pleasure. Satin is electric to me and the touch of it to my skin or cock drives me wild.

Her hand slipped under my dress and into my panties to grasp my cock. She started moving it around and suddenly I felt a cock pressing against my mouth. I opened eagerly and felt the bizarre sensation of a mouth going down on my cock just like I was going down on the one in my mouth.

Fascinated, I licked the underside of the cock and felt the tongue on mine do the same thing. A few more experiments and I knew that somehow, I was sucking my own cock. I thrust forward with my hips and felt the cock in my mouth push back to my throat. I began to suck it and shivered at the pleasure my cock felt.

Her hands were now moving around my body, teasing me and toying with me. Her fingers teased my rosebud, pushing the satin of my panties between my asscheeks before flittering up to stroke and tweak the nipples of my heavy breasts.

It was all so much erotic sensation, that I had to cum soon or explode from the pressure. I began to go all out on sucking my cock and even started to deep-throat it again and again. It all became a blur until I felt her somehow give me permission to cum and I did. Each pump of my balls became a splash of cum in my mouth which I swallowed eagerly. My orgasm went on and on as I drank the cum and sucked the throbbing, ejaculating cock in my mouth.

What bliss...

We crave each other and meet online as often as we can. Each time my heart races and my cock gets so hard. I find myself dressing up sissy every day (I work at home) hoping to have time with you. I close my eyes and I can feel you pushing your strapon cock between my painted lips, making me suck your cock and moan. My bottom twitches knowing you are going to make me take your cock deep and hard, begging for you to fuck my sissy ass harder...

But it isn't all about me... I love to drive you crazy too. Using my talented tongue deep in your pussy until you're squirming and then sliding down to thrust my tongue in your ass, making you feel so naughty and turned on you cum quickly. When we meet, I can imagine the feel of your body against mine, your heat and the musk of your skin, the way your eyes widen as I pleasure you just right.

perfect!

:kiss:

Saw a glimpse of the Legend of Bagger Vance on TV this weekend. Charlize Theron (one of my biggest celebrity crushes) is trying to seduce Matt Damon and she's wearing old style satin lingerie, a sort of teddy that ends in garters and tap pants. Oh god I wanted to be her so badly, looking that good in something that sexy...

Here it is on top
http://bp3.blogger.com/_JtREwSCrICc/RiIv27UcfSI/AAAAAAAAAGU/zrgVJbVh350/s1600-h/baggervance131.jpg

sadly, no luck finding her full figure shot...

Ah well, that's my sissy dream today.

Saw a glimpse of the Legend of Bagger Vance on TV this weekend. Charlize Theron (one of my biggest celebrity crushes) is trying to seduce Matt Damon and she's wearing old style satin lingerie, a sort of teddy that ends in garters and tap pants. Oh god I wanted to be her so badly, looking that good in something that sexy...

Here it is on top
http://bp3.blogger.com/_JtREwSCrICc/RiIv27UcfSI/AAAAAAAAAGU/zrgVJbVh350/s1600-h/baggervance131.jpg

sadly, no luck finding her full figure shot...

Ah well, that's my sissy dream today.

If she had only approached him with some of your naughty fantasies, he'd have had his cock out pretty darn fast ;)

If she had only approached him with some of your naughty fantasies, he'd have had his cock out pretty darn fast ;)

Aw thanks! :)

Had another fantasy though straying from being actually sissy...

I'm into comics and DC is publishing one called Power Girl. Basically she's a rich woman who is also a superhero, besides being voluptuous. I know, I know "what a departure from type!" lol but she is hot and its a fun read. She actually has guys stare at her breasts and she has to deal with the fact that she's a knockout. You don't see that often.

Here is an excellent picture of her

http://dopetype.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/power_girl.jpg

or http://www.cleavelin.net/archives001/pgbust.jpg

Anyway, my little fantasy this morning that filled my panties with hot cum was this. What if I found her costume, the tight-fitting white spandex number and being a sissy had to try it on. Magically, I get her body and her powers. Shock, amazement, and extreme arousal. I get to play with those wonderful breasts and tight body... thought about how hot it would be to masturbate as her... but it was thinking about her hooking up with a male superhero for some epic fucking that really got me off... that and imagining how it would feel to have that body and wear that revealing outfit...

Aw thanks! :)

Had another fantasy though straying from being actually sissy...

I'm into comics and DC is publishing one called Power Girl. Basically she's a rich woman who is also a superhero, besides being voluptuous. I know, I know "what a departure from type!" lol but she is hot and its a fun read. She actually has guys stare at her breasts and she has to deal with the fact that she's a knockout. You don't see that often.

Here is an excellent picture of her

http://dopetype.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/power_girl.jpg

or http://www.cleavelin.net/archives001/pgbust.jpg

Anyway, my little fantasy this morning that filled my panties with hot cum was this. What if I found her costume, the tight-fitting white spandex number and being a sissy had to try it on. Magically, I get her body and her powers. Shock, amazement, and extreme arousal. I get to play with those wonderful breasts and tight body... thought about how hot it would be to masturbate as her... but it was thinking about her hooking up with a male superhero for some epic fucking that really got me off... that and imagining how it would feel to have that body and wear that revealing outfit...

Super!

Any more of those amazing fantasies Jane? I'm just dying to blast another load at the scenes you paint! :D

edit: well, that is when you're not busy donning that superhero outfit and flashing those amazing breasts to horny guys like me ;)

Aw, you're too kind, 'casual'. Let's see. I did have this fantasy recently...

Through some sort of magic, I found myself walking into a strip club, but not as a patron, as a dancer. I stopped by a mirror to look at myself and discovered healthy breasts, nice curves, and a sexy outfit. I was wearing a leather waist cincher, a satin shelf bra, satin thong, ultra-short school girl's skirt, a too small white cotton blouse tied closed under my breasts, and high heels.

"Come on, Sissy," said another of the girls as she pinched my ass and hurried me to the dressing room.

I stood there and watched as the others stripped off casually from their public outfits and into skimpy stripper wear... bikini top and bottom with calf boots... one piece outfits reaching up like suspenders over their breasts... skimpy dress over panties and heels. All of them were lovely, sexy creatures and I felt myself getting hard.

I flushed with embarassment, realizing that I still have my cock in these panties, with this body.

"Uh, oh, we're getting little Sissy all excited girls!" teased a tall blonde dancer. She walked up to me and placed a luxurious kiss on my lips as her hand slipped under my skirt and grasped the length of my cock through the satin panties. "We don't want that..." she said softly as she stroked me three times slowly. I was ready to cum right there.

"Nope," she said suddenly, pulling back just as I wanted to wrap her in my arms and make crazy lesbian love. "Sissy has to dance!"

I was rushed out into the public floor and the place had filled with men, all of them watching us with leering, hungry eyes. My skirt was tenting up in front.

"Please don't make me dance first!" I pleaded with the DJ. He took pity on me and sent the blonde up first.

She had the crowd cheering and at the end of the song took off her top to the delight of the men. That was when they pushed me on stage.

I was terrified and extremely aroused so my cock was rock hard again, easily noticeable if the men looked for my panties. I danced around, getting more and more bold. Men came to the side of the stage and I danced over to them, caressed their faces with my breasts and accepted money in the waist of my skirt. Several of them snuck feels of my cock and I realized that I had nothing to fear here.

The song changed again and the blonde slipped away. I took off my blouse and bra and danced with my breasts free. I could feel their soft weight and movement as I spun and gyrated.

Stepping off the stage, several men were asking for VIP dances as I put my tops back on. Feeling flush with being desired and feeling so beautiful, I started a bidding war. The man willing to pay $200 for three dances won out and I led him back to the mostly private area.

Laws and rules were thrown away when he sat, pulled me close and began to suck my cock through my satin panties. He was quite skilled, his hands groping my femininely curved ass and teasing my asshole. Each dance was to last a song and each song was two minutes.

At the end of the first song, I was spurting hot cum into his moaning mouth. He sat back after he'd swallowed it all and I began to give him a VIP dance, revealing my breasts, grinding against his cock, dropping down and mouthing his cock through his pants.

That was when he broke the rules again, undid his pants and fed his cock to me just as the third song began. I was overwhelmed with pleasure, rock hard again in my panties and stroking myself as I gave him the best head I could imagine. I slipped his cock between my breasts a little and then back into my pretty mouth.

The third song wound down and he grunted "More, more". I signaled the bouncer who left us alone. The man yanked down my panties and pulled me down on to his cock. I gasped as his big cock invaded my ass and then hugged him, pressing my breasts to his eager mouth. I gasped more as shocks of pleasure came from my swollen nipples, something I'd never experienced before.

Soon, he started thrusting up in me and I propped myself up on my knees a little to give him full access to fuck me. My skirt flipped up and down and my breasts bounced as he gave me a hard fucking. His hands moved to my breast and my cock and he stroked both as he thrust again and again, bouncing me to orgasm.

I splattered cum all over his shirt as I felt his cock swell and pump my ass full of cum. I ground against his spewing cock, rubbing my own breasts and biting my bottom lip through my orgasm.

As the fourth song ended, he pulled out and helped me to my feet. He was a complete cum-mess but it could easily have been all his and legal. I wasn't expecting the bundle of $100s he gave me as he kissed my cheek.

I pulled my outfit back on and headed out to the dance floor. No time to quit for a working girl!

(That elaborated on my stripper fantasy but I hope you enjoyed it.)

Sissy Jane

Back