SE Wisconsin Masturbation Party

Meeting?

How about picking a night for those interested to meet each other, have a few drinks, a few laughs, with no expectations of anything further? Gotta start somewhere.

I'll throw a date out there - Friday April 15th, 9pm-whenever, at some Milwaukee area bar....??? :devil:

Any thoughts? :nana:

badger9 said:
How about picking a night for those interested to meet each other, have a few drinks, a few laughs, with no expectations of anything further? Gotta start somewhere.

I'll throw a date out there - Friday April 15th, 9pm-whenever, at some Milwaukee area bar....??? :devil:

Any thoughts? :nana:
I concur. (BTW - brevity rules!)

Actually, I thought about this when I was at work one night (I think of the strangest things at work - why I was thinking Lit I have no idea). I was waiting to see if this was just a flash in the pan though - kinda like tossing a morsel of food out and watching the critters converge on it. I was never one for analogies, I might add.

If I might amend your proposal - we could do smaller Lit-togethers on local clusters. One for Milwaukee, one for Madison, and elsewhere, respectively. I live in Stevens Point, for instance, so getting together in Milwaukee (3 hrs) or even Madison (1-1/2 hrs) is a bit much - not to mention the return trip, as I have no interest in staying in a hotel. My work schedule won't allow it.

The thought being - if it's local, people can jump in and back out easier as they see fit, and ought to be able to at least drop in and see how things are, even if they can't stay. It's a start at least. As long as we have an anchor in each cluster (i.e, I'll be around the whole night here in Point, or where ever ... badger9 could anchor Milwaukee then, for example), punctuality isn't an issue.

Then we can all post here afterwards and see if there's any progress.

I suppose the 15th would work. Anyone have other thoughts?

I like the idea of splitting it up geographically. Long rides dont add to the fun much. (grin) Anyone in Racine?

jazey_43 said:
I know the area well, Spaceman!!!..I have family in Rhinelander and a Cabin off of 51 in Harshaw!!

Hey Jayze!

I dated a girl for a long time who had a cabin in Harshaw! Small world! Who knows...we may have been right next to each other and not even known it! :)

Rob

Seems awfully quiet on the open range.

FWIW - I can't make the 15th - I gotta work. I could meet with people on the 16th though. If there's really no one else from central WI that can make it, I could swing by a Appleton or Madison location (I'd recommend the Great Dane - especially if this weather keeps up - 'cause I miss the beer garden). It wouldn't be for long - again, because of the drive.

Does an interest in hanging out to get to know each other a bit better still exist? It got really quiet once a date was suggested...

No takers?

Doesn't sound like there's interest for a Lit mtg on the 15th? Too shy everyone? If one or two of you are perhaps interested in a smaller gathering, PM me and let's see what we could arrange. I know sometimes trying to match up schedules for 4 or 5 folks can be tough. Maybe a smaller group???

The weekend comes and the weekend goes...

Personally, I'm all for getting together at any time, but like I've mentioned, I need advance notice because of the drive involved (unless it's in central WI). I guess everyone should keep tabs on this thread, and if things should align, we'll have to work on making it happen.

Just drop a line!

So sad...so much excitement, and then nothing.

Oh well, if anyone would like to consider a personal masturbation session, I'm open. Could be single female, a male, or (my fav) a couple - don't make no diff to me, as long as we enjoy the experience together.

Awesome fun!

I would definitely be up for that kind of fun!! Give us more details when you get them. Thanks

bigjuggsluvr

Foxy Wench said:
I know there are a few of these threads posted on here, but I have had a bit of interest in something like this.

My idea would be to get a hotel room, have everyone meet and get comfy with each other, have a movie playing, then see where things go from there.

We would need both men & women to be interested before thinking of going ahead with this.

Anyone interested?

I would be interested....... let me know.

watch me. watch you. watch it together. watch it spew.

what was that title? weird lionel ritchie vibe...

anyway, i'm still interested if anyone else is...

I know there are a few of these threads posted on here, but I have had a bit of interest in something like this.

My idea would be to get a hotel room, have everyone meet and get comfy with each other, have a movie playing, then see where things go from there.

We would need both men & women to be interested before thinking of going ahead with this.

Anyone interested?

nice idea.

Looks like one of those things where everyone said, "Ohhhh that's soooo hottt!" And then when it came time for it to happen, some were actually serious, but many found an excuse to weenie out. Just an observation.

Back