Off Topic Thread

SusanJillParker

I'm 100% woman
I've moved part of this conversation here to this new thread. PLEASE KEEP ALL OFF TOPIC POSTS HERE. So if it's not a question about rules, etc, it needs to go here. That includes complaints of how you think you've been done wrong. There should not be any conversations on score card threads. - Crim

The shades of how it used to be when I wrote under BostonFictionWriter, after a story is approved and posted, Laurel or whomever in charge of stories, changes my stories from one category to another.

That's okay. It doesn't matter when they tie one hand behind my back. I'll be posting more than enough stories to win the contest. I just needed everyone to know what they do to someone who writes too many stories.

What do they do?

Even though I submit my stories on different days, they collect them all together and approve them on the same day. Then, instead of posting my stories at the same time when they post all the other stories at 4am or 5 am, they wait until I complain that my story has been approved and appears on my page but does not appear on the new story board. Sometimes they don't post my stories until late in the afternoon that day.

Then, after waiting for hours for them to post my stories, they dump them all together at the bottom of the new story page.

Now, if that's not enough, after my stories are approved and posted, they are knocking my stories out of one category to post in another category. Am I the only one being so treated? Why? I have no idea. Laurel won't respond. Maybe it's not Laurel. Maybe someone else is in charge behind the curtain.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry to hear that.

Your troubles sound strange, to say the least. I'm sorry to hear that you've been having such problems. At first when I read your post, I wondered why you minded the category-switching thing...then I put myself in your shoes and realized how difficult it would be to keep an accurate scorecard if that happened.

What makes this really unfortunate is that we're here to have fun and entertain readers. These misfortunes must be very frustrating, which would take away from your fun and make it more difficult for your fans to find your work and be entertained.

I'm sorry to say that I can't think of a way to help you, but I offer you my sympathy, fellow writer. I hope these unfortunate problems are just mistakes, and I hope they stop happening.

The shades of how it used to be when I wrote under BostonFictionWriter, after a story is approved and posted, Laurel or whomever in charge of stories, changes my stories from one category to another.

Now, if that's not enough, after my stories are approved and posted, they are knocking my stories out of one category to post in another category. Am I the only one being so treated? Why? I have no idea. Laurel won't respond. Maybe it's not Laurel. Maybe someone else is in charge behind the curtain.

I remember quite well the "stories" you refer to. I believe it was your first year here and you were writing as BOSTONFICTIONWRITER. What you did was to take long rambling yarn, cut them up into segments of 800 or so words (or maybe a few more) number them as chapters and post them in various categories. I remember in particular a "story" which was about fifty chapters long and consisted of some gangsters sitting around and talking of what they might do. I described this kind of thing as drivel, and I meant it then and I still do, although that refers only to that kind of "story." You have improved a great deal since then.

Anyhow, these fifty or so chapters were classified at first in many different categories until Laurel changed all or most of them to non-erotic. That was where they belonged, if they belonged anywhere, because there was nothing erotic about any of the chapters, at least as far as I read. I was not the mod then, BTW.

I remember quite well the "stories" you refer to. I believe it was your first year here and you were writing as BOSTONFICTIONWRITER. What you did was to take long rambling yarn, cut them up into segments of 800 or so words (or maybe a few more) number them as chapters and post them in various categories. I remember in particular a "story" which was about fifty chapters long and consisted of some gangsters sitting around and talking of what they might do. I described this kind of thing as drivel, and I meant it then and I still do, although that refers only to that kind of "story." You have improved a great deal since then.

Anyhow, these fifty or so chapters were classified at first in many different categories until Laurel changed all or most of them to non-erotic. That was where they belonged, if they belonged anywhere, because there was nothing erotic about any of the chapters, at least as far as I read. I was not the mod then, BTW.

As usual Box, you're wrong. Typical.

Allow me to tell the real story of what happened with BostonFictionwriter.

My first year participating in the Survivor Contest, 2007, I posted more than 200 stories, none of which were 800 words long as you claim. When the "regulars" realized they couldn't beat me, after my stories had been approved and posted, they started pulling my stories out of category and posting them to Non-Erotic.

I came 2nd place because of that.

Then, if you remember correctly Box, led by MungoPark and PrincessErin, the King and Queen of 750 stories, I followed suit and started posting, not 800 word stories as you claim but stories that were 1,000 to 1,200 word stories. I still had many that were in the 3,000-4,000 range.

By the way, that 50 chapter story that you erroneously refer to was only 8 chapters. The 40 chapter stories were all novel length Computer Knockout, Reluctant Billionaire, and With the Help of Michael O'Leary which I've since deleted to publish as e-Books, something you've never done probably because I stopped helping you to get published.

I posted more than 300 stories that year. Once again, when the "regulars" realized they couldn't beat me, they complained to Laurel. Not only did she pull my stories out of category and post them elsewhere but also the "regulars" banded to get to beat me as a collected group. Oh, yeah, a few writers were writing stories for others and posting them under one name to beat me. That's the truth too because I've had people come forward to tell me what was done behind the scenes not to allow me to win the Survivor Contest.

Once again, I came in 2nd place that year.

You know Box, for someone who did you a favor by getting you published, how dare you kick me in the ass every chance you get. You came crying to me because I was published and you weren't and I hooked you up with my publisher. Being that you've never said thank you, you're not welcome.

I don't bother anyone. I just write stories. Yet, when people fuck with me, I bite.

We can rehash everything that happened and that you think happened Box going back 7 friggin' years or you can just admit that I've been singled out to be treated unfairly by Laurel approving my stories and not posting them in a timely manner in the way she posts everyone else's stories. When my stories are finally posted, they are shit canned to the bottom of the new story board.

When I enter a contest, unlike others who have their scores scanned to remove bashing 1 votes, my bashing 1 votes are left in place. How do I know? It's easy to discern when I follow the story and do the math.

Explain to me Box how someone who has written so very many stories can never win, place, or even show on a theme or monthly contest, when they had monthly contests? Don't you think that's odd? Explain to be box when I receive so many votes on my stories, thousands sometimes, why my scores suddenly just stop? Weird huh?

I've read many winning contest stories and I'll put my stories up against any other writer on this site. Yet, that's okay that my scores are routinely sabotage, which is the reason why I must close the voting whenever I earn a Red H before they are 1 voted away. When I wrote as BostonFictionWriter all of my red H's, more than 200 of there were erased, not once but three times. All of that lunacy started when Laurel awarded me a Green E. Tell me Box, do you have a Green E?

Can you spell jealous Box?

The only contest that I can win is the Survivor contest. So, now that I can't be beaten, they cancel the contest. Go figure. Oh, well.

For the record Box, did you know that in 2008, Princess Erin asked me to stop writing stories so that she could win? She needed the money to fix her car because her husband was out of work. Guess what? I did. I stopped writing stories. Don't believe me? I still have her e-mail.

In 2012, RedHairedandFriendly asked me to do the same for her. Guess what? I did. I stopped writing stories. I could have easily won that year too but I stopped writing stories to allow Red to win. Don't believe me? Go and check my page.

Tell me Box, would you ever do something like that for someone? Hell, you won't even thank the person who got you published. Yet, that's okay. You're not welcome.

You see, Box, I'm happy. It doesn't matter what anyone does or tries to do to me, I'm happy writing my stories. I have a gift. No other writer, not even Samuelx writes more words than I do. And for you to return to 2007 & 2008 when you know that the "regulars" were doing everything in their dirty game playing power to beat me, shame on you.

"Shame on you Boxlicker. How dare you accuse me of anything when you know the truth? When you are one of the "regular" forum board parasites who waste their time 24/7 making idiotic posts instead of writing stories.

Go write a story Box instead of bashing someone who never bothered you. And if you are going to state what you believe is the truth, go check your facts.

Have a wonderful day. I will. Do you know why Box? Because I'm writing stories instead of bashing people.

Are we done here? I'm done, that is, unless you rattle my cage again.

Last edited:

Actually By the way Box, this has nothing to do with 2007 & 2008. Get your head out of the time warp.

What I was referring to Box, was what happened recently in 2014. I was referring to my Mind Control stories that were approved and posted in the Mind Control category and then mysteriously removed from the Mind Control category to be posted as incest stories.

Yes, true, the stories could go into either category but once a story is approved and posted, one would think that those stories were posted to the correct category. Correct?

Let me ask you this, Box, don't you think it's wrong to suddenly remove a story from one category to post in another category without even notifying the author? Or maybe that behavior is okay because it happens to me and, once again, "they" whomever they is, is doing whatever they can so that I don't win this contest yet again.

It's amazing they've let me win twice and finish 2nd 3 times when my hands have been tied behind my back with the lack of control I have over correct story placement.

How about this Box? Even the story that I wrote on Depression and submitted under Reviews and Essays was posted as Erotic Coupling.

Huh? What? Erotic Coupling? Why?

Enlighten me please. What in the Hell does depression have to do with Erotic Coupling when there were no other characters in the story but for the doctor, the nurse, and the patient. There was no, absolutely none, sex in the story. The story was mostly about depression and anti-depressant drugs. Hello?

The story was just about depression and anti-depression drugs. You tell me Box why the powers at Literotica would post my Review and Essay story under Erotic Couplings other than to make sure that I don't win another Survivor contest.

I rest my case. In the meantime, everyone can watch when and where my next story will post on the new story board. I guarantee you, my story will post long after all of the others stories have posted for the day. My story won't post until after I complain to Laurel that my story was approved but not posted on the new story board. Hours later, she'll post my story wayyyyyyyyy down the end of the stories for that day when being that my story was posted late, one would think that it would be posted on the top of the new story board.

Tell me Box. Is that fair? Tell me Box. Does Literotica appreciate an author who has written so very many stories and who has attracted so very many readers?

Sorry? I didn't hear you? Oh, I see, you only make a post when you want to bash me. Is that it? Well, go ahead. Now's your chance to bring up 2007 & 2008 all over again. Maybe you can mention Danielle Kitten or the other bitch Selena while you're at it.

Go ahead. I'd like to see you make a fool out of yourself again.

I've moved part of this conversation here to this new thread. PLEASE KEEP ALL OFF TOPIC POSTS HERE. So if it's not a question about rules, etc, it needs to go here. That includes complaints of how you think you've been done wrong. There should not be any conversations on score card threads. - Crim

I'm not the one who started the complaining Crim. It was Boxlicker who returned to 2007 again.

By the way, where is my score card?

Never mind, I found it where you shit canned it from the top to the bottom of the page.

Thanks

Last edited:
Same shit different day. Here we go again.

My story Don Juan of Hypnotic Suggestion Ch. 01 doesn't appear on the new story postings for today even thought the all the stories for today posted a few minutes ago around 4:15 am EST.

The weird thing is that my story doesn't even appear on my biography page but has 110 hits, 4 votes, and a score of 4.00. How do I know this? Because my story appears on my personal submission page.

I don't understand if my story doesn't appear anywhere I can see it how someone else can read and vote for it.

Yet, this is just more bad behavior treatment that I'm exposed to by writing my stories here.

"Being that it's approved and has been approved for a while now Laurel, please post my story."

I'll be curious when they'll post my story and how far down the new story list they'll dump it. Anyway, if nothing else, it's worth 3 points on my Survivor scorecard. It's just a shame that my stories don't receive the respect, the attention, and the views that stories of other authors do.

Oh there it is. My new story, Don Juan of Hypnotic Suggestion just appeared on my biography page. Not bad, it appeared only a couple hours after it was approved.

Now if only it would appear on the new story page, I'd have nothing to complain about...other than placement. No doubt, my story will appear waaaaaaaaaay down at the bottom of the page or maybe even on page two.

I just want Laurel to post my story. That's all. Is that too much to ask to be treated like any other writer here?

I'd like to thank Crimson Maiden for giving me this person off topic page. It's come in very handy so far.

Thank you Crimson Maiden.

Wow, that's not bad. That's not bad at all.

After only 2 hours after they posted everyone else's story to the new story list, they posted my story to the new story list on page two. Now normally, I'd have to write Laurel twice and beg her to post my story after it's been approved but this time, I only had to send her the one personal message. I'm impressed.

Normally, my stories don't post until hours after everyone else's stories post. Being that it's nearly on the top of page two instead of waaaaaaaaaay down the bottom of page one, I feel better, kind of, not really, not at all.

Whatever. I have no idea why I'm so treated. Why am I so singled out that my stories are not posted with the other stories. Maybe I'm special. Maybe she wants to read my stories before posting them. Maybe...she loves me...really loves me.

"I love you too Laurel."

Not bad. My story, Susan's New Twist to Anal Sex, Ch. 02 posted with the other stories this morning. That hasn't happened in a very long time. Usually the new stories post early in the Am and my story makes it to the page around 11am after having to write Laurel to beg her to post my approved story.

Only, as usual, my story posted waaaaaaaaay down nearly at the bottom of the page of new stories for today. I guess that's better posting my story waaaaaaay down the bottom of page one than posting it on top of page two.

Anyway, thank you Laurel for posting my story. That saves me from sending you a PM and spares you from receiving one.

I couldn't help but notice that posting stories isn't very random. You post them in a certain order. I couldn't help but notice that you have favorites too. I see the same names at the top, just as I see the same names at the bottom. So, what would I have to do to have my name appear at the top?

"Wow! Did you hear that? Total silence. I guess that tells me that my story will never appear at the top, that is, unless it posts to page two as my story did yesterday. Yet, what does story placement mean anyway. It doesn't so much. People will read what they like whether it's a specific story or a certain writer.

I'm looking forward to the Nude Day contest. My story already has more than 19,000 words and I still have 2 more months to add to it. Maybe I should just break this one up in chapter and post it as that while writing another story for Nude Day. I may do that.

Once again and sadly I must report that chapter 2 of my story, Don Juan of Hypnotic Suggestion, even though approved to post today, didn't post this morning with the 70 or so new stories that posted a little while ago.

Now, I have no idea why I'm treated so very special for my story not to post with all the other stories that post so very early in the morning. Instead my stories post later in the morning and even in the afternoon in the light of a new day...when everyone has already gone to work and are no longer reading erotica.

Yet, as if a fairly Godmother, Laurel gently drops my story upon the new story board until it slides down, down, and down towards the bottom. Maybe she enjoys reading my stories before posting them. I don't know. Maybe before she posts my stories, she needs some private time to masturbate to them. I have no idea. All I know is I wish she'd post my stories with everyone else's stories.

Yet, that's okay. Whenever she choses to post them is okay with me. When and where she posts my stories is out of my control. I'm too busy writing new stories to worry about such mundane things.

Thank you for approving chapter two of my story, Don Juan of Hypnotic Suggestion. Thank you for eventually posting my story later in the day at the bottom of the new story thread. Thank you.

Wow, this isn't right. This isn't fair.

Even though everyone else's new story has already been approved and posted hours ago, even though my story was approved at the same time of their stories, my story still hasn't posted.

I wonder why I deserve such special treatment? Is it my blonde hair? My pretty face? My big tits? I don't understand.

I just want to be treated like any other writer on this site. I just want my story to post with their stories instead of posting later and being shit canned to the bottom of the new story board for that day.

Tell me, how would you feel if your stories were so disrespected? You wouldn't like it. You'd wonder why you were treated this way. Yet, never given an explanation, even though I've asked Laurel dozens of times, she continues this silly child's game of getting back at me for some unknown reason.

Just post my damn story Laurel. Please? This is just silly.

Well, I just sent a PM to Laurel to let her know that even though my new story was approved it didn't post with all of the other stories.

I don't understand why that happens. I don't understand why that only happens to me. Then, when my story does post, I would think that because it posted late, that my story would post at the top of the board. Yet, strangely enough, my story always post waaaaaaaaaay down the bottom of the new story board.

It must be a just a glitch. Maybe I should PM Manu to let him know that my stories are not posting.

ABNP

Approved but not posted. I wonder why my stories are always approved but not posted with the rest of the new stories that post for the day. Has his phenomena happened to anyone else? I'm just curious. Routinely it happens to me. My stories are always ABNP. Go figure. I don't understand.

As if my stories are in limbo, what did I do to deserve such a fate. What can I do to change my fate. Only, if Laurel refuses to tell me what I did and why I'm being so punished, I'm at a loss.

Hey, as long as my stories eventually get posted, so what. What does it matter? Who cares? I write for myself anyway and if anyone eventually reads my story, whenever they are finally posted, that's even better.

Freddie, I know I'm probably wasting words, but you're hardly the only one this happens to. Because of the cache wall most of the site is behind, virtually nobody's story appears on the new story list, category hub, or even their own submission list until a while after it's been approved.

I haven't posted anything since shortly after Valentine's, but I think it was something along the lines of an hour before my latest appeared on the new stories list, and even longer before it showed up on the category hub. Didn't pay attention to my submissions list, but I do remember delays on that in previous postings as well.

That part's happening to everyone. Whether you're getting it worse than everybody else I can't say, because only you know the lag between approval and posting. Same goes for everyone else, so there's no real way of attaining an average unless a bunch of people decide to say how long it's taking for them.

Thank you RejectReality for posting a comment to my personal Off Topic Thread, yet, being that I've been posting stories for 7 years and have posted more than 1,300 stories under 7 different names, I know when I'm being punished.

It would be one thing if there was a delay in posting stories for all but there isn't. I'd be proven wrong if suddenly my story posted with all the other stories for that morning and magically appeared more toward the top of the page than the bottom of the page. Yet, when Laurel posts nearly 100 stories at 4 or 5 am and then hours later, posts my one story and deposits it in at the bottom of the new story board page, I'd have to be pretty stupid not to see that as a slam.

You suggest that I'm paranoid when I'm not. I know what I know. Just as insider people have told me that I'll never win a theme contest here, even though many of my contest stories were much better than the winning story, there's something wrong that I can't fathom.

What other writer has written so very many stories and not even finished 3rd place in a contest? The only contest I'm allowed to win is the Survivor contest, yet even that is filled with potholes when my stories are approved and posted in one category and removed from that category to post in a different category.

All I ever did wrong was to write too many stories and that put a target on my back. I could go through the history of all that was personally done to me in the attacks by the regulars who endlessly post idiotic comments on the Forum Boards 24/7 but I won't do that either. Suffice to say that my work here is not appreciated.

I don't know if you know Darkniciad, RejectReality, but he said to me once, "You should have one that contest. Your story was the best story in the contest."

He's not the only one who said that to me about a contest story that I wrote and I'm sure that he won't be the last. As you may or many not know, these theme contest, to put it delicately, seldom pick the best story. Because they are chosen with votes, in the way of a Bush presidential election using a Diebold voting machine, the voting is fixed.

I never understood how some writers can win 10 and more theme contests when the rest of us can't win one. Now, I've read these multiple contest winners stories in the hopes that I could learn something to become a better writer and win a theme contest but what I found was for me to write like them, I'd have to dumb down my writing to 7th grade level, instead of post-graduate school level.

Anyway, the fact remains that I am the writer so chosen to carry the shame of those in power at Literotica. They don't like me. They never liked me. They will never like me. Yet, I don't want them to like me. I just want them to respect me.

No matter what I've done or no matter what I do, I can never change how they think of me. Paying for my sins for defending myself against the vicious attacks of those who haunt this site with dozens of fictitious names with no stories attached to them, I can lift my head up high. I'm the self-righteous one. I did no wrong. Yet, when attacked, as any dog would, I bite back and because I was able to get the better of those who attacked me, they harbor a grudge.

Fuck them!

No, as a matter of fact, I didn't say it was the best in the contest.

Your latest Romance story in the contest, while I have issues with it, has an ending that is well-written to evoke an emotional response, and is appropriate to both the theme and the category.

I can't vote it a 5, so I'm not going to vote. My personal opinion of you may be clouding my opinion sufficiently to downgrade the score below where it should be. I believe the story is deserving of the score it currently holds ( in the top 10 ) and I won't let my potentially biased viewpoint of you contribute to changing that.

And all I'm saying here is that you're most likely barking up the wrong tree with the posting times and posting delay. That's something everyone is experiencing from the first-story n00b right up to the authors on the top of the favorites list.

No, as a matter of fact, I didn't say it was the best in the contest.

And all I'm saying here is that you're most likely barking up the wrong tree with the posting times and posting delay. That's something everyone is experiencing from the first-story n00b right up to the authors on the top of the favorites list.

Hello Dark. How are you? Long time since you've abused me. I figured if I shook enough bushes, I could shake loose some regulars from the Forum Boards.

How's the office cleaning business going these days? Are you still voting multiple times for your contest stories using multiple computers? Sorry, but isn't that cheating?

I will be proven wrong that my stories are not withheld when my story is not only posted with allllll the other stories for the day but also when my story is positioned closer to the top of the board than at the bottom. You dig? Am I making myself clear enough for even you to get through your thick skull?

Now, answer me this question being that you're the resident guru moderator working for Literotica under the guise of being just another writer, how is it that my contest stories are never scanned for 1 votes when everyone else's stories go from the bottom to the top by removing bashing votes? Do you think there's a conspiracy with someone trying their best not to allow me to win a theme contest? Suddenly, I feel a bit like Scouries but I'd rather be more like him than to be like you, a sneaky son-of-a-bitch bastard.

Okay, you may return to the forum boards or to your cleaning business to vote yourself more red H's. Carry on. Thank you so very much for interrupting your very busy day with Forum Board monitoring to make a comment to the personal Off Topic Thread that Crimson Maiden so kindly established just for me.

I'm just now realizing that I am such a sarcastic, poisonous bitch. No wonder why people don't like me. Yet, I think I'm pretty funny. Now, I wonder who will make an appearance next. I have a few guesses, let's see if I'm right.

Bye Bye.

By the way, Dark, being that you don't participate in the Survivor contest and have never participated in the Survivor contest, I guess you're not allowed to compete being that you're a secret moderator, I must ask you to refrain from posting comments to an official Survivor contest off-topic thread reserved only for participants in the contest.

Thank you so very much for respecting your own rules. Oh, and...have a nice day.

Call it abuse if you want, but it's simply the reality of what everyone's experiencing.

You might notice that I said nothing about your positioning on the new story list. That's because it's not something that happens to everyone.

As to why I never participated in survivor: I don't write enough stories ( barely did back in the day when I was more active ) and I don't write in enough categories. I wouldn't be competitive, and the thought of entering was never enough to encourage me to try for higher production or category diversity.

Last edited:
Oh, well, I can't have everything. Out of my control, there's nothing that I can do to change things around her. At least they posted my story, Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity, with all of the other stories for today. At least I didn't have to PM Laurel and beg her to post my story after it's been approved for hours after everyone else's story has posted.

Only, yet, again, my story was shit canned to the bottom of the new story page. At least I can easily find it now that it's waaaaaay down at the bottom.

Only, I wonder what will happen tomorrow. With another story posting tomorrow, maybe I'll have to PM her again for her to post it. The fun never ends around her.

"Thank you for posting my story Laurel. You're swell and I love you."

And the saga continues...

I'm not trying to start anything but I have a quick question. If you have such a problem with the way things are done why don't you stop posting stories on this site? There are other story sites you can post to and they may not be as bad at this one is as far as you think it is. All you are doing is wasting your breath. You should just stop complaining how things are done and just go to another site if you are so unhappy here and feel that you are being treated so badly. I'm just saying. Have a great day and good luck with your stories and contest.

I'm not trying to start anything but I have a quick question. If you have such a problem with the way things are done why don't you stop posting stories on this site? There are other story sites you can post to and they may not be as bad at this one is as far as you think it is. All you are doing is wasting your breath. You should just stop complaining how things are done and just go to another site if you are so unhappy here and feel that you are being treated so badly. I'm just saying. Have a great day and good luck with your stories and contest.

Yes, of course. You're not trying to start trouble. I can tell that by the date that you joined, January 2014, that you're here to start trouble. After writing here for 7 years, I've dealt with all types.

I remember when I first joined, I didn't know where anything was, how to post a story and where to post a comment. Yet, look at you. Here you are posting a comment to my personal, Off-Topic thread. How about that? And why are you so bothered that I'm bothered? Perhaps, you should get a life.

Let me answer your question. Posting stories is not the only reason why I'm here. Without going into any more detail about my personal business, suffice to say that, aside from the obvious treatment here, I'm happy posting my stories and will continue to post my stories as long as they will allow me.

Now that you asked me a question and now that I've answered your question, please allow me to ask you a question.

Who are you to be hiding behind an anonymous name that you just created so that your stories won't be bashed?

You are one of the problems with this site. Too many people abused the site by having a number of anonymous names to post comments under and to bash the stories of other writers. Even though I have several names, all of my names are attached to a multitude of stories. How many stories have you written here?

I've written more than 1,300 stories, more than 100 poems of 10 million words and that have generated more than 150 million hits. Now that you challenged me, what's your credentials?

Back