Mob boss and his lawyer (CLOSED)

Emily was finding it hard to work. She was signing papers to get her next clients trial earlier than expect so she could get him out of prison.

Her client was being held by police because he was accused of mass murder. She knew she could get him off just the way she did with Jack but her other clients were nothing like Jack.

Jack was speacial to her and he was different to her. He was more then business to her. She was sat having a coffee and a break. Her mobile went off. She noticed it was Jack and smiled. She opened up her text.

He said to meet him at the conference room 8 to discuss a problem. She wondered what the problem was. She got her bag and went down to conference room 8 waiting for him.
 
Jack was pretty upset with Alonzo for getting into trouble with the law. But with him being is best supplier he needed to get him out on bail as soon as possible. He figured Emily could get him out on bail and then represent him in court.

The rest of the morning was spent checking his various business interest both legal and non-legal. But try as he might he couldn't get his mind off Emily and the time they spent together last night and this morning. The thought of seeing her again this afternoon excited him.

Anthony and Carlos rode in the front of the limousine while Jack sat in the back talking business on the phone. He wondered what she would be wearing and his thoughts turned erotic; thinking of how nice it would be to hold her in his arms again.

Arriving at the court house, he and Carlos hustled up to the third floor and to Conference Room 8. The hallway was filled with people either talking to their attorneys or waiting for their court hearing to begin. Jack smiled at the sight and remembering how he would roam the halls during breaks in his trial.

Walking into the conference room, Jack and Carlos smiled at Emily sitting at the head of the long oak hewn table. Jack took in her smart business suit as he approached her. "Emily I'm so glad you were able to make it."

He pulled her out of the chair and took her into his arms. "I missed you," he said kissing her hard on the lips.

"Carlos tells me we have a problem with one of our suppliers and we need to have you help us out." He told her about Alonzo being arrested and how valuable he was to the organization. "I want to put you on a permanent retainer so you can handle anything that comes up at a moment's notice. Can you help us Emily?"
 
Emily sat watching the door due to being early she wondered how long Jack would take. She was sat playing with her hair just waiting. Her eyes glancing back and forth from the clock to the door.

Emily wondered if Carlos would be with Jack. Her mind wandered to when she was in the court room with Jack. She had dreamed of him taking her so many times in the court.

She smiled when she saw Jack and Carlos enter the room. "Well hello boys." She said smiling widely at them. He pulled her out of her chair and took her in his arms.

"I missed you too." She said before he kissed her. She was happy to see him again. She looked at Carlos and smiled at him.

"Oh really a problem I'm sure I can help." She said standing in front of him. She smiled looking at him. She listened to him talk of Alonzo.

"You want to keep me on a retainer, I like that. It means I get to spend time with you and work as well so yes I will help you." She said.
 
"You want to keep me on a retainer, I like that. It means I get to spend time with you and work as well so yes I will help you."

That was exactly what Jack wanted to hear. Now that he had her promise of being on retainer, he could get rid of some of his other lawyers he kept around just in case he needed their services. Having Emily around also meant a lot of fringe benefits too.

"Then I guess we need to seal the deal right now before you can change your mind," he said pulling her against him, feeling her tits press against him.

"No problem boss," he replied moving closer to them.

They could hear people milling around and there was an expectation of someone walking through the door at any moment. Jack kissed her hard on the lips while Carlos stood behind Emily, his hands on her skirt rubbing her ass. "I've wanting to help you out in any way I can boss," he laughed.
 
Emily was quite excited to be working for Jack full time it meant she got to earn money doing the job she loved but she also got to be with Jack a lot.

He pulled her against him her boobs pressed up against him. She wondered if he'd have her dress more sexy now she worked only for him.

There was people outside the room and she was worried they may come in but being with Jack and Carlos it took her mind off that. She was happy to be with them both but Jack mostly. Jack kissed her. She felt Carlos hands on her ass.

She moved out the kiss. "I think we should close the deal with a good fucking." She said looking at Jack. She grinned at him. She wanted to have both Jack and Carlos in her at the same time so much.
 
Jack chuckled at her comment about closing the deal with a good fucking. "That's exactly what we had in mind Emily," he said before kissing her again.

"I agree boss,"Carlos chimed in as he continued to rub his hands over her ripe ass cheeks while Jack kissed her. He wanted her ever since he saw her and this morning's blow job was just the tip of the iceberg as far as he was concerned. Carlos knew Anthony would be pissed and jealous but he would have his chance at this beautiful lawyer.

Jack pulled away and sat in the leather chair facing them. "I want you two to start the deal," he said content to watch for a few minutes. He smiled that them and then unzipped his trousers to show Emily that he was already semi-hard for her.

Carlos heard a commotion outside in the hall but there was no way he was going to stop now. "We don't want to keep the boss waiting," he whispered in her ear as he pulled her jacket off her shoulders. His hands went around her, cupping each breast, squeezing them for Jack who sat watching.

"Baby we don't want you get your nice suit all wrinkled before you have to go back into court later," Carlos said pulling up her top up over her head. He quickly undid her bra to reveal her large breasts to Jack. Carlos had dreamed of holding this woman and fucking her but he never thought it would be in a court house conference room with people just on the other side of the wall.

His hands covered her breasts, and his fingers tweaked her nipples until they were hard. "I see what boss liked about you baby," he said as he felt her hand sliding behind her to rub his swollen package.

Jack smiled at them knowing that in a few minutes when she was naked he would join in the fun. Right now he was just enjoying Carlos removing her clothes.
 
"Its very good way to close the deal." Emily said grinning. When she was with Jack he made her feel sexy, confident and playfully and she loved it.

Carlos hands were rubbing her ass as she kissed Jack. Other then Jack Carlos was the only other person she was okay being with. She knew Anthony had a thing for her but that was a one way thing, she didn't want him.

Jack sat down and told them to start the deal. He unzipped his trousers showing her he was semi-hard. She smiled at him.

"No we don't want to keep him waiting." She whispered back to Carlos. He pulled her jacket off and his hands went to her boobs. He squeezed them. She felt herself getting a wet spot on her panties.

Carlos pulled her top off her and then her bra. Her boobs bounced freely. He was tweaking her nipples getting her nipples hard. Emily's hand went to Carlos cock.

She rubbed him through his trousers. She was looking at Jack as she stroked Carlos. She slipped out of her skirt leaving her in her panties and heels.
 
Jack felt his cock twitch with hot desire for Emily when Carlos took off her top and then she slipped out of her skirt. "Baby I love the way you look," he sighed stroking his cock absentmindedly as he watched them.

Carlos smiled at his boss and then pushed Emily toward Jack. "Lean down and get the boss ready for you," he commanded in a husky voice.

Carlos wasted no time dropping to his knees behind her. He smiled at the pretty ass in front of him, his hands roaming over the covered ass that would soon be bare. But for the time being, he admired her rear as she leaned further toward Jack's shaft. His lips kissed one ass cheek and then another while his finger slid between her slightly open thighs to touch her wet panties. He wanted to fuck her bad but he knew he would have to wait for a few minutes.

Jack smiled at Emily. "Come here baby. Get my cock ready for you," he groaned as he watched her come closer and closer to her growing manhood.
 
Hearing Jack say he loved how Emily looked made her feel so damn happy. She liked having his approval. She craved his approval. She really wanted to make Jack happy.

Emily got onto all fours sticking her ass out. She crawled over to Jack. She grabbed hold of his cock. She covered his cock in kisses. She was so excited being with both of them turned her on so much.

She took Jack into her mouth and began sucking him. She wanted him fully hard then he could slide into whatever hole he wanted then Carlos would take the other hole.

She looked up at Jack as she bobbed up and down sucking him in. He made her feel so good about herself and she felt strong feelings for him unlike with Carlos all she had for him was lust.
 
Jack let out a low groan when Emily took him into her mouth. It felt so good sliding into her warm welcoming mouth. He gave her a huge smile when she looked up at him while her tongue slipped up and down the length of his shaft. The way she stroked his shaft while licking up and down the length of it sent shivers through him.

Carlos was also busy behind Emily, pulling her panties down over her hips exposing her naked ass to him. "What a lovely ass baby," he exclaimed just before his lips kissed each cheek and then his tongue slipped between the crack to tease her rear hole. Her hole was tight and he dipped his tongue into it feeling her push back against his face.

Carlos took his time slipping his tongue deeper into the tight opening, feeling his cock getting harder and thicker in his trousers. He was thinking of slipping out of them when he heard Jack call out.

"You did a great job baby. I think we need to get Carlos ready too." Jack got out of the leather chair and turned her toward Carlos. He moved to stand next to his top henchman, both men smiling down at her while the noise in the hallway seemed to get louder.

Carlos got to his feet and quickly unzipped his trousers. The two men stood before the new lawyer with their cocks swinging in front of her. "Ok baby let's see how you handle getting two cocks ready for your holes." With that they both moved their hips forward so she could have equal access to both of them.
 
Last edited:
Emily listened to Jack groaning and moaning. She liked knowing he liked how she used her mouth. He smiled down at her as she sucked his cock.

Carlos was behind her and he pulled her panties down. She heard Carlos say her ass was lovely. He kissed her ass before his tongue slide between her crack and her ass hole.

Jack told her she'd done great and now she had to get Carlos ready. He turned her to Carlos. Carlos stood up and unzipped his trousers.

She crawled closer to Carlos and licked his cock. She grabbed Jack's cock and stroked them. She took Carlos cock head in her mouth and sucked softly as she stroked Jack.
 
There was no doubt in either of their minds that Emily knew exactly the right way to suck a cock to full hardness. The way she was working Carlos' cock in and out of her mouth drew quiet groans of approval from him. And Emily didn't leave Jack just standing by the wayside watching. Her fingers expertly gripped his shaft, stroking it in time to her sucking Carlos' cock.

Carlos grabbed her head and pulled it onto his shaft, pushing his hips forward until his cock was hitting the back of her throat. He wanted her badly ever since this morning when she sucked him until he exploded. There would be none of that now; not until he fucked her. "Yea baby that's it ..... suck that cock," he moaned before he finally pulled back so she could breathe.

Jack was fascinated with the way she could handle Carlos' thick long cock. Just watching her work over his cock made his own cock throb with wanton desire for her. He smiled at her when Carlos let her mouth slip off his cock. "Now it's my turn again," he snickered pulling her head to his stiff cock.

The two men were getting hard and ready to fuck this beauty. In a few more minutes Jack and Carlos would have her right where they wanted her. Purring and asking for their cocks in her. Jack's fingers glided through her hair. "Is my new lawyer about ready to seal the deal?," he growled as her teeth sank into the soft tissue of his cock.
 
Emily knew she was good with her hands and mouth. She loved being here with Carlos and Jack. She liked them both but Jack meant more to her then Carlos.

Emily's mouth was wrapped round Carlos cock and her hand was round Jack's cock. Carlos grabbed her head and began fucking her mouth. She stroked Jack harder.

Carlos pushed deep into her mouth gagging her a little on his cock. Carlos slipped out of her letting her breath and then Jack pulled her head to his cock.

She kissed Jack's cock. "I want you both to fuck my holes with your big hard cocks." She said smiling at him.
 
"I want you both to fuck my holes with your big hard cocks."

Jack smiled back down at her and then looked at Carlos who was in heaven having his cock sucked. "I think it's time we start to seal the deal with our new lawyer," he smirked.

"Ohhh fuck yea," was Carlos' response, moaning louder as she slaved over his cock. Jack watched her continue to suck him deep and then nibble on the head of his cock making his hips jerk back and forth. Then she ran her tongue down to his balls and back to the head, gulping his cock into her mouth like a hungry slut.

Carlos pulled his shaft from her lips and pulled her to her feet. Her hand never left Jack's cock, stroking it harder and then grabbing his balls, massaging and squeezing his cum filled balls.

Carlos kissed her hard while Jack's fingers found her hard nipples. His large hands ran over the soft globes, massaging them and then teasing each nipple.

Jack reached down between her thighs and ran his finger over her wet outer lips. "I think it's time," he groaned shoving a finger deep into her pussy. "Are you ready to get fucked by two hard cocks?" he whispered in a hoarse voice.
 
Carlos kissed her as Jack teased her hard nipples. She wanted them both so bad. She wanted and needed them in her.

Jack ran his finger over her wet pussy lips and then he shoved his finger into her. She moaned out. "Oh god." She said. She looking into Jack's eyes as his finger slide deeper in her. She was so wet and ready.

"Yeah I'm ready." She said breathing heavily. Her boobs heaved up and down. She was so ready to be fucked by both of them. She wanted to be fucked so hard by them. She looked at Jack and Carlos. "Who wants my pussy and who wants my ass?" She asked.
 
Both of the men smiled and chuckled at Emily's response that she was ready and asked who wanted her pussy and who wanted her ass. "I think you are more than ready," Jack said. Pulling his wet finger from her pussy, he slid it between his lips, tasting her rich nectar.

Carlos quickly stripped off his clothes and lay back on the conference table. "I want to feel that delicious pussy on my cock," he said. He grabbed hold of his cock keeping it upright. "yea baby I want your hot cunt sliding up and down this pole."

Jack helped Emily up onto the table so she could straddle Carlos. As Carlos helped position her pussy over his cock, Jack followed suit and stripped off his clothes.

If anyone would happen to walk in on them they would be in for a big surprise. Two men and one woman were about to fuck on the conference table where decisions were made for the courts. Some of those decisions involved life imprisonment or even the death penalty. But the three of them did not have those decisions on their minds. The only thing they thought about was the forthcoming pleasure of fucking each other.

Jack crawled up behind Emily, his arms circling her to find her nipples hard as rocks. He sidled up behind her, letting her feel his stiffness poking into her back.

Carlos held his cock pointing at her ripe pussy, waiting for the pleasure he was sure would follow as Jack positioned her over his cock. Carlos let out a low loud groan when he felt her wet lips begin to envelope his cock.
 
Emily had both men naked and they both wanted her. She felt amazing and she knew this would be the best fucking she ever had.

She did not care they could get caught. Lust and wanting had took over her. She wanted them both so much.

Jack moved behind her and was playing with her nipples as Carlos cock was rubbing up against her wet pussy.

"Put your cock in my ass Jack. Claim my ass." She said. She sank down on Carlos cock. He felt so good in her. "Oh god fuck yes." She moaned as she began bouncing on his cock.

This was the first timed she'd been with two guys and it was the first time fucking in place like this.
 
Carlos closed his eyes when Emily pushed herself down onto his cock. Her pussy was tight and the sensation of her pussy sliding all the way down onto his shaft sent shivers through him. Opening his eyes, he looked at her face as saw the look of pure lust in in her eyes. His hands grabbed her hips, guiding her downward until she was fully impaled on his shaft.

Jack watched as Emily lowered her body onto Carlos' cock. She let out a loud groan as her pussy captured his cock, telling him how great his cock felt in her. Jack continued to massage her large breasts as she started to bounce up and down on the stiff shaft. "Ride that cock," he said twisting her nipples harder.

Jack wanted her to ride his cock for a few minutes before he shoved his cock into her ass. His hands continued to massage her tits while she bounced harder on Carlos' cock. "I'm going to claim your ass slut," he whispered into her ear. "You are going to love having our cocks in your holes baby."

He pushed her forward, seeing her large tits swinging in front of Carlos' face. Carlos grabbed her tits and took over for Jack. Jack saw her ass looming in front of him. He hunched behind her and then rubbed his cock against the tight opening.

"Yea baby I'm going to claim your tight ass for me," he grunted pushing the head of his cock inside her ass. As he pushed deeper he could feel Carlos' cock on the other side of the thin skin wall that separated them.
 
Emily loved feeling Carlos big cock deep in her wet pussy. He was deep in her and felt so damn good. She felt Carlos hands on her hips as he moved her on his cock.

Jack twisted her hard nipples more. She moaned out. She closed her eyes moaning out louder. "God yes." She said. Hearing Jack say ride that cock made her up and down on his cock.

Jack pushed her forward her boobs in Carlos face. He grabbed her boobs as Jack rubbed his cock at her asshole. She moaned softly feeling his cock slide into her.

She moaned out loudly feeling him slip deeper into her ass. It felt amazing to have him sliding into her while Carlos fucked her pussy. "Give me all you've got boys." She said.

She wanted them to really give her it nice and hard. She wanted to really make the deal complete.
 
The men had each of their cocks in a hole while Emily was sandwiched between them. Carlos was groaning in unison with the other two as they started to fuck the young lawyer.

Jack grabbed her hips and forced his cock deep inside her while Carlos' hips rose up to shove his cock as far into her pussy as he could. If the three of them were in the privacy of Jack's house they could have screamed to their hearts content. But they were in a conference room in the court house and there could be an interruption at any time. Just the fact that they could get caught, made the sex all that much more exciting.

"God baby your ass is so tight," Jack called out as he began to pump in and out faster.

Carlos was loving having Emily's tits shoved into his face. He grabbed each of her large mounds, rubbing his face in the soft skin. His lips traveled from mound to mound, kissing until he found her hard nipples waiting and ready for his lips and tongue.

Carlos also didn't have to move his body much being on the bottom. Emily's hips were sliding up and down his cock and Jack was pumping his cock into her from behind.

The men were enjoying sealing the deal. Jack pulled his hand off her hips and then smacked her ass hard. He felt her body jerk and then he landed another slap on her ripe ass cheek.
 
Emily was between the two men. She had them both deep in her and it felt so great and she loved it so much. They were all groaning together. Jack grabbed her hips and was forcing his cock deeper into her. She had to stop herself from screaming because she didn't want anyone to walk in.

"Oh you like that Jack." She said thrusting her hips hard back on his cock and this made her move harder on Carlos cock. Carlos was rubbing her boobs against his face and was kissing her boobs before his tongue found her nipples.

She was moving up and down on Carlos cock as Jack was pumping into her tight ass. "Oh god yes." She cried out. She was so enjoying sealing this deal. Jack smacked her ass making her body jerk.
He slapped her ass again making her body jerk again.

"Oh god yeah this is amazing. I love this so much." She said as she slammed down onto Carlos cock. Her body was moving up and down.
 
"Yea I like fucking your tight ass Emily," he replied huskily. He thrust his cock deep into her ass and then held it for a moment feeling the sensations of Carlos' cock sliding against the thin membrane separating them.

Carlos' hips were bouncing up and down on the polished oak table feeling Emily's pussy squeezing it tight. His hands were busy pinching and twisting the hard nubs staring at him. "Ohhhh baby your cunt is on fire," he grunted. "Come baby fuck me harder," he called out.

They had no concerns about anyone walking in on them. The only thing on their minds was trying to hold on to the exquisite lust they shared. The room was filled with their mixed moans of pleasure as the men took their new attorney on two fronts.

Emily cried out that she loved having the men fuck her ass and pussy. And then her body was moving up and down with renewed abandon. Jack slapped her ass again, seeing the beginning of redness appear on her soft ass cheeks.

Jack wanted to see her face when she climaxed. He saw the leather sofa under the large expanse of windows. Pulling his cock out he said. "Let's move this party to the sofa."

Carlos groaned when Emily pulled herself off his stiff cock. But he quickly scrambled off the oak table and sat down on the soft cushions. "Turn around babe and face me," Jack ordered.

Carlos grabbed her hips and pulled her back to him, his cock pressing against her tight ass. He guided her onto his cock and gave out a loud groan when his cock sank deep into her ass.

Jack smiled at the sight before him. Her ass was filled with Carlos' cock and here pussy was staring at him. He wasted no time crouching over the two of them and rubbing his cock against her exposed pussy lips.

He grabbed the back of the sofa and looked into her eyes. "I'm going to seal this deal now," he groaned as he rammed his cock into the depths of her pussy.
 
Jack said they should move things to the other sofa as he slide out of her. She slide off Carlos cock. Carlos moved to the sofa. Jack told her to turn round and face him. She turned round and Carlos grabbed her hips and pulled her onto him. Carlos cock was rubbing against her ass. He slide into her making her moan out.

Jack smiled at her as she sunk down hard on Carlos cock. She spread her legs wide. Her pussy was so wet and she wanted him in her so much. She looked at Jack smiling. She stroked her nipples as Jack rubbed his cock against her wet pussy lips.

"Oh god yes Jack seal it with your cock." She cried out as he rammed into her pussy. She loved having him so deep in her hot pussy and having Carlos in her ass made her feel even greater. She was moving up down on Carlos cock. Her ass was so stretched out by him. Jack's thrusting was making her jerk around on Carlos cock.
 
Carlos' hands came around Emily's body to replace her hands. His fingers toyed with her hard nipples, twisting and pulling them while she rode his cock. "Fuck baby your ass is so fucking tight," he moaned as she bounced on his hard shaft.

Jack was smiling as his cock slipped deeper into her cunt, feeling her muscles tighten around his shaft, drawing him into her. He watched her facial expressions change with bounce on Carlos' cock and his own thrusts deep into her pussy.

"This is a great way to seal the deal," Jack moaned as his cock started to feel the sensations of an oncoming climax. "We are going to work so well together," he groaned thrusting harder against her hips.

Carlos was enjoying fucking her ass. His hands tightened on her breasts squeezing them while she rocked up and down on his cock. "Ohhhh fuck I'm so close baby. Keep that cunt pumping," he groaned with unbridled passion.
 
Carlos hand was on her boobs and he was twisting her hard nipples and she was pulling on them hard as she was riding his cock. Her ass was so stretched out by his big cock. "Oh you like fucking my tight ass." She said.

Jack's cock was moving in and out of her tight wet pussy. He was thrusting hard in and out of her tight pussy. She was so wet for Jack. "Oh this is such a great way to close up our deal. It is going to be so great working together." She said.

"Come on boys cum in my hot pussy and ass. Fill me up." She said. She was groaning and moaning out. She liked having them both deep in her. Her pussy was tightening round Jack's cock. She closed her eyes and her body was shaking. "Oh god yeah." She screamed out.
 
Back
Top