Ode on a man named ann

He/she/it never seems to go toe to toe or harass male posters, just "uppity" women. A male poster would clown him and he would have no response or tepid if any. Very interesting. Perhaps he prefers the company of men but hates women?

Antagonizing Friend

c3887044d9eccb5cc20ac98d722d7f98--clown-images-mirror-mirror.jpg

Major lol. !!!!!!!

luk gets bitch-slapped in another thread, so he goes and bumps this thread. :)

Maybe I missed it....when was this thread so dormant you could consider it a "bump" (or even where Luk posted in it)? I see posts from 7/12, 7/11, 7/9, 7/8. Then there is a lull between 7/8 and 6/14 - but Emerson was the one tp make the posts on both of those days. Wouldn't it stand then that Emerson bumped his own thread, which many people do? Unless you believe Emerson is Luk...which that would be a "major lol."

You post about being angry about someone being trolled and then you engage in similar behavior. All it turns into is a cycle of trolling. Look at Que v. Rob. (I feel like I'm citing a case.)

Anyway, there's my two cents. I have a bit more cleaning calling my name.

Maybe I missed it....when was this thread so dormant you could consider it a "bump" (or even where Luk posted in it)? I see posts from 7/12, 7/11, 7/9, 7/8. Then there is a lull between 7/8 and 6/14 - but Emerson was the one tp make the posts on both of those days. Wouldn't it stand then that Emerson bumped his own thread, which many people do? Unless you believe Emerson is Luk...which that would be a "major lol."

You post about being angry about someone being trolled and then you engage in similar behavior. All it turns into is a cycle of trolling. Look at Que v. Rob. (I feel like I'm citing a case.)

Anyway, there's my two cents. I have a bit more cleaning calling my name.

I'm definitely the plaintiff. Rob only shows up as John Doe, White Corp, and Black Corp. I feel like I am entitled to a default judgement.

Seriously though, Emerson? Can you imagine Luk typing all of those words?

Last edited:
I'm definitely the plaintiff. Rob only shows up as John Doe, White Corp, and Black Corp. I feel like I am entitled to a default judgement.

Seriously though, Emerson? Can you imagine Luk typing all of those words?

Something tells me even if you were granted a default judgment the two of you would just be back at it again. I think this feud could outlast any Lit relationship. And there are some pretty happy people who have met their partners or spouses through here.

Luk CAN type as much as Emerson. But that is something I always liked about him - if it really was something so important it required a lengthy message, he would call instead. Not all of us enjoy the digital new age of communication, at least when it comes to relationships.

Something tells me even if you were granted a default judgment the two of you would just be back at it again. I think this feud could outlast any Lit relationship. And there are some pretty happy people who have met their partners or spouses through here.

Luk CAN type as much as Emerson. But that is something I always liked about him - if it really was something so important it required a lengthy message, he would call instead. Not all of us enjoy the digital new age of communication, at least when it comes to relationships.

Hes just jealous women are attracted to Luke but find him creepy.:)

Unless you believe Emerson is Luk...which that would be a "major lol."

Why?

Not that I give a shit about either. Emerson is a fairly new tag to the GB, not unlike yourself.

Surprise man knows a lot more about this stuff than most people think. A lot more than he lets on. He rarely posts a lot of words, but when he does...

"But the meanest thing that he ever did
Was before he left, he went and named me "Sue." "

"Well, he must o' thought that is quite a joke
And it got a lot of laughs from a' lots of folk
It seems I had to fight my whole life through."

"Well, I grew up quick and I grew up mean
My fist got hard and my wits got keen
I'd roam from town to town to hide my shame"

-- Johnny Cash

"But the meanest thing that he ever did
Was before he left, he went and named me "Sue." "

"Well, he must o' thought that is quite a joke
And it got a lot of laughs from a' lots of folk
It seems I had to fight my whole life through."

"Well, I grew up quick and I grew up mean
My fist got hard and my wits got keen
I'd roam from town to town to hide my shame"

-- Johnny Cash

:)

Yeah!

Why?

Not that I give a shit about either. Emerson is a fairly new tag to the GB, not unlike yourself.

Surprise man knows a lot more about this stuff than most people think. A lot more than he lets on. He rarely posts a lot of words, but when he does...

Simply because Luk and Emerson both have met people from here offline. Luk met Garnate and myself (and perhaps a couple other people I don't recall). I believe Emerson met Elle and possibly others. Elle was no fan of Luk so she would have greatly enjoyed exposing Luk as Emerson (or vice versa), if that were the case.

And Surprise didn't say he believed Emerson to be Luk. I equated his accusation of Luk bumping this thread to mean he believed Luk was Emerson since in reality it was Emerson that bumped this thread. I know Surprise has been here a long time. He and I have never interacted. I'm sure he is a lovely person. I truly did not mean for my post to come across as anything other than don't sink to that level. I have in the past sadly, and it gets you nowhere but stuck in the cycle of trollish drama.

I know there is no love lost between you and Luk. I have managed to adore you both. If I seriously thought Luk were Emerson though I would say so. I just simply don't see it given my year and a half with Luk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Simply because I Luk and Emerson both have met people from here offline. Luk met Garnate and myself (and perhaps a couple other people I don't recall). I believe Emerson met Elle and possibly others. Elle was no fan of Luk so she would have greatly enjoyed exposing Luk as Emerson (or vice versa), if that were the case.

And Surprise didn't say he believed Emerson to be Luk. I equated his accusation of Luk bumping this thread to mean he believed Luk was Emerson since in reality it was Emerson that bumped this thread. I know Surprise has been here a long time. He and I have never interacted. I'm sure he is a lovely person. I truly did not mean for my post to come across as anything other than don't sink to that level. I have in the past sadly, and it gets you nowhere but stuck in the cycle of trollish drama.

I know there is no love lost between you and Luk. I have managed to adore you both. If I seriously thought Luk were Emerson though I would say so. I just simply don't see it given my year and a half with Luk.

I’m not sure why Elle would greatly enjoy exposing Luk??? She never struck me as that type of person. Actually, she was always lovely to me.

Yeah, don’t get sucked in. Let’s leave these trolls fight their own battles, darling. Now, are you going to invite me to sit in your lap or do I have to ask? ;)

The pic gimmick and the rocket surgeon brought their beef with me to a thread that I never even look at yet they accuse me of trolling. Fucking. Hi-Lar-E-us.

And my cock is way prettier than iDudethor cock.

I’m not sure why Elle would greatly enjoy exposing Luk??? She never struck me as that type of person. Actually, she was always lovely to me.

Yeah, don’t get sucked in. Let’s leave these trolls fight their own battles, darling. Now, are you going to invite me to sit in your lap or do I have to ask? ;)

You would know Elle better than I. And as you said leave them all to fight their own battles.

If you have to ask, I prefer it be done with a slight begging tone. Otherwise, I can just grab you by a handful of hair and pull you down onto my lap.

I mean, if either of us were into girls. :cool:

You would know Elle better than I. And as you said leave them all to fight their own battles.

If you have to ask, I prefer it be done with a slight begging tone. Otherwise, I can just grab you by a handful of hair and pull you down onto my lap.

I mean, if either of us were into girls. :cool:

Or I could just, you know...sit in your lap. LOL. I don’t beg and I like a little hair pulling, but not too much. Be gentle with me, ok? I like it warm, smooth and slow.

Why?

...he's wrong. :D

Back