Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not today, but a few months ago, I went to Geneve.

There is a good bathhouse there that I went to both nights.

The first night, I just had my cocksucked through a gloryhole(which is my favourite) and then the second night I did the same... but i met a nice guy who was traveling so I took him into a room and sucked his cock.

He didn't cum in my mouth but I really wish I would have lowered my mouth back to his cock when he started cumming.

It has been about a 1 1/2 years since I have had the pleasure. Thankfully my luck is about to change as I have one lined up for tomorrow.

I almost can't sleep thinking about how nice it will be having a nice hard cock filling my mouth and ass.

It has been about a 1 1/2 years since I have had the pleasure. Thankfully my luck is about to change as I have one lined up for tomorrow.

I almost can't sleep thinking about how nice it will be having a nice hard cock filling my mouth and ass.

lucky you, let me know how it turns out.

Just sucked a friend off, after he was fucking me earlier, but got to just suck him off now as just before he left. Just holding his laod in my mouth and now about to swallow it all...

Yes. Well technically not today but about 1 hour ago (which was yesterday). He is someone I knew when we first worked together 15 years ago. We both were newly married at the time but we found a common interest at that time and the common interest was he liked to have his cock sucked and I liked to suck it.

We played for 2 years and then he left for the midwest. We kept in touch and he is in town for 3 days now. As a favor I picked him up at the airport and drove him to his hotel. We had a drink at the lounge in the hotel and he asked me to come up to his room. We took a quick shower together and he sat on a chair and I sucked on his cock for a half hour before he rewarded me with a huge load. We are to meet on Wednesday before he returns home. His is the first cock I have sucked since he left 2 years ago. I do not want to brush my teeth so I can taste him all night.

Oh Yeah!

I've been 'inactive' for a couple of months for various reasons, but I've been dying for a load of cum and finally just had to e-mail a few guys I used to suck off regularly. I just asked how they were doing in the hopes that at least one would want to hook up. Only got one reply, but is was very simple and exactly what I wanted - the subject line was "9pm, where we first met", the email itself was only a picture of his cock.

We first met at a local mall, at least a year ago. We'd been e-mailing back and forth for about a week prior to that. It was only supposed to be for coffee so we could decide if it would go further. It did. An hour after our first and only cup of coffee, back at his place, he was depositing the first of many, MANY loads into my all to eager mouth. He eventually got engaged and we had to stop.

Needless to say, last night I got to the coffee shop in the food court an hour early. I got an iced coffee and was practically fellating the straw in anticipation. When my 'friend' (we'll call him Steve) finally arrived (a half hour late), I was ready to blow every guy that walked by. He approached with that cocky 'you're my bitch' look in his eyes, stood in front of me for a split second, said "Let's go." and walked out. I practically jumped up and ran out the door to follow him. "How's it going?", I asked after catching up to him. He just snickered and said, "Not as good as it's about to be." I smiled just a little, but was about to cum in my pants. Neither of us said anything else as we walked out to his large recreational van.

He hit the button on his remote door opener and we hopped in. It took a second to register but I suddenly realized someone was in one of the back seats. I turned my head and was in almost total shock as I saw a complete stranger, naked from the waist down, smiling at me while stroking a hard cock that was at least 8 inches. Steve gently grabbed a tuft of my hair and said, "What are you waiting for?" "Suck that dick!"

I was mesmerized and quickly climbed into the back. I got down on my knees and tried to swallow every inch. I only got down about 6 inches before starting to gag, but this stranger put his hands on the back of my head to momentarily hold me in place. I relaxed my throat. He raised his hips. And as my saliva coated his dick, the rest of it slid down my throat. He moaned, gripped my head and twitched several times before pulling my face from his crotch. I only caught a brief taste of his load as his slick shaft plopped out of my mouth. The whole thing only lasted about 30 seconds, but it was probably the sexiest 30 seconds of my life!

As soon as I caught my breath, I noticed Steve sitting next to him, of course also naked from the waist down. As I said earlier, I'd sucked his cock many times. He was about 6 inches long but very thick, definitely a lip-stretcher. I knew how he liked it too, slow and sloppy, lots of spit and plenty of ball sucking or ass rimming as he edged. While I worked on his cock, his friend put on his pants, got in the front seat and drove away. I smiled thinking we were headed to Steve's, only a few minutes away.

After what I guessed to be about 20 minutes of driving I started to wonder where we were going and lifted my head to look around. Steve pushed my head back where it belonged and said, "Relax, we're just going to drive around for a while." I shrugged and went back to work, eventually getting a load all over my face, just as he liked it. Afterwards, his friend pulled over and they switched spots.

This time it didn't go nearly as fast. "Make love to it with your mouth," he instructed. I eventually realized (through more commands, of course) what he meant. He liked a lot of licking, followed by very slow stroking as I sucked gently on his meaty head. It must've taken him at least an hour to cum, but I loved ever minute of it! And here's the best part, when he finally did cum, he told me to cup my hands together and blew his load into my palms! I didn't need to be told what to do with that, and eagerly slurped it up.

After I was done sucking him, Steve told me to come sit up front with him. I thanked him, and we all sort of giggled. "I thought you might enjoy it," Steve said. I put a hand on his cock, felt how hard it was and unzipped his pants. Then I sucked his cock once again as he drove me home, finishing with another nice load just minutes from my house.

Unfortunately, Steve said he's got a new girl and will have to wait to see if we can hook up again. His friend (we'll call him James) on the other hand, is cumming over the day after tomorrow!

Nope. It has been years since the last time I had a chance to suck a nice cock. But I am hopeful that another chance will present itself soon.

I turned my head and was in almost total shock as I saw a complete stranger, naked from the waist down, smiling at me while stroking a hard cock that was at least 8 inches. Steve gently grabbed a tuft of my hair and said, "What are you waiting for?" "Suck that dick!"

I was mesmerized and quickly climbed into the back. I got down on my knees and tried to swallow every inch. I only got down about 6 inches before starting to gag, but this stranger put his hands on the back of my head to momentarily hold me in place. I relaxed my throat. He raised his hips. And as my saliva coated his dick, the rest of it slid down my throat. He moaned, gripped my head and twitched several times before pulling my face from his crotch. I only caught a brief taste of his load as his slick shaft plopped out of my mouth. The whole thing only lasted about 30 seconds, but it was probably the sexiest 30 seconds of my life!

....... I knew how he liked it too, slow and sloppy, lots of spit and plenty of ball sucking or ass rimming as he edged.

This time it didn't go nearly as fast. "Make love to it with your mouth," he instructed.
Unfortunately, Steve said he's got a new girl and will have to wait to see if we can hook up again. His friend (we'll call him James) on the other hand, is cumming over the day after tomorrow!

Awesome little story iswallowloads. Some of my favorite parts are highlighted above. Unfortunately I haven't had an excuse to come here and say YES for awhile. But a boy can dream, can't he?

i have been wanting to try to swallow a load for some time, but keep chickening out. I got an email from an old acquaintance and we wanted to get sucked off. I am not really that active with guys but was horned for a nice cock. We agreed to meet and he finally showed up. He had about an 8 inch cock and it was already getting hard. I got down on my knees and started sucking that hard cock down my throat. He grabbed the back of my head and started fucking my mouth. He was so big I was not sure if I could take it all. I had him slow down so I would not gag and then tried to fit him in my mouth. He slowly pushed my head and I felt it slide into my throat, he groaned with pleasure. I kept sucking up and down his shaft and played with his balls as he thrusted in to my mouth. He got even harder as I played with his cock, jacking him while I gave my mouth a rest. I got back on his cock and deep throated his cock once again.....only for a few seconds, but was amazed I was able to do it. Finally he said he was getting close and started humping my mouth. I felt his cock swell as i played with his nuts and then he moaned he was going to blow. I felt his cock swell again and felt his warm cum shoot into my mouth. I swallowed and felt another rope hit my throat. I swallowed that too and then I felt a huge rope and my mouth seemed filled. I gagged a little since there seemed so much, but then swallowed it all down. It was one of the hottest things, I almost came right there. After he finished, he got dressed and left and said we should make it a regular thing. I think so!

yes

Yes I sucked an old friends cock last night, my first ever!! It was a friend of mine that grew up across the street from me. I found him on facebook and we emailed back and forth and decided to get together for some beers. We met at a local bar and had about 4 beers then I invited him back to my house to see my place. I really was not thinking about sucking his dick. In fact it was the farthest think from my mind. Anyway we got back to my place and showed him the place and then we sat in the living room and had another beer. He was on the couch and I was in the chair. We talked about old times and eventually his swimming pool came up. I said 'do you remember when you took your trucks off and told me to go under water", he said no. So I told him that we were swimming and out of the blue he faced me and told me to look under water. When I did he was standing there with a hard on and his trucks down. I reached for is cock but he moved. Nothing else happened. So he asked me if he was really hard and of course I said yes. Then he told me he was kinda hard right now!!! I said well take your trucks off LOL!! and to my surprise he started rubbing his cock through his jeans. I asked him to take it out and he did. He was sitting there stroking it so i walked over and got on my knees and sucked his cock!! It was so AWESOME!!! It didn't take him long to cum, i pulled my mouth away and stroked him while he shot his load!! It was so HOT!!! Then I took mine out and asked him if he would suck my cock and he said yes. he only had my cock in his mouth for like 20 seconds and I was shooting my load.
I want to hook up with him again soon.

Nope, again not today, but the chances of my first are getting better and better and looking forward to it

its been a while

... and its time to do so real soon ... i just dunno howto ...

Raz

=======>>~~~~~~

i have been wanting to try to swallow a load for some time, but keep chickening out. I got an email from an old acquaintance and we wanted to get sucked off. I am not really that active with guys but was horned for a nice cock. We agreed to meet and he finally showed up. He had about an 8 inch cock and it was already getting hard. I got down on my knees and started sucking that hard cock down my throat. He grabbed the back of my head and started fucking my mouth. He was so big I was not sure if I could take it all. I had him slow down so I would not gag and then tried to fit him in my mouth. He slowly pushed my head and I felt it slide into my throat, he groaned with pleasure. I kept sucking up and down his shaft and played with his balls as he thrusted in to my mouth. He got even harder as I played with his cock, jacking him while I gave my mouth a rest. I got back on his cock and deep throated his cock once again.....only for a few seconds, but was amazed I was able to do it. Finally he said he was getting close and started humping my mouth. I felt his cock swell as i played with his nuts and then he moaned he was going to blow. I felt his cock swell again and felt his warm cum shoot into my mouth. I swallowed and felt another rope hit my throat. I swallowed that too and then I felt a huge rope and my mouth seemed filled. I gagged a little since there seemed so much, but then swallowed it all down. It was one of the hottest things, I almost came right there. After he finished, he got dressed and left and said we should make it a regular thing. I think so!

Would love to meet up with you and your friend...

It is Wednesday night and I just got home from my meeting with an old frined. We met on Monday and I sucked him off at that time. He is from the midwest and is leaving early tomorrow. He called me on my cell today and I met him at his hotel at 5:00 P.M. We had a quick bite in the restaurant of the hotel and then back to his room. He did something we had never tried and that is he facefucked me. I had to work at contolling his thrusts as he really got turned on. He came in only 5 minutes doing that.

I then sucked him off on the bed with both of us on our sides and me betweeen his legs just licking his balls and making the second time last. I would stop and take a sip from the beer that he had purchased. He has a great and responsive cock and produces come like an 18 year old guy. He did not come for at least 40 minutes the second tme as I was able to control it more easily. I am spoiled as these meetings have opened up my desire to suck cock. The desire is never very far away but these meetings have left me a little crazy. If it were not for my family responsibilities and the worries about STD's I could envision myself just sucking cocks for months on end.

Awesome little story iswallowloads. Some of my favorite parts are highlighted above. Unfortunately I haven't had an excuse to come here and say YES for awhile. But a boy can dream, can't he?

He sure can! To bad you're not in the Chicago area, we could both be saying YES quite a bit.

Great story! Congrats on the juicy load. West burbs here BTW ;)

I'm really craving some cock today. To be pushed to my knees and forced to suck a big, fat cock. Rolling my tongue around the soft, velvety head, then taking it deep into my throat. Being used, told I'm a cock slut. Then having my face blasted with hot, sticky cum.

Damn, I'm horny as fuck now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back