Would you be interested in...a friend?

madisoncb29

Literotica Guru
Okay well - this has to be my 5th or 6th different personal since I joined the site so many years ago. I've met some wonderful people and some not so wonderful people - some of whom I still talk to today.

And yet I find myself longing to talk to new people yet again. First off (there has been some confusion), I am a guy - I am 29, 5'9, kind of dorky in a cute way, and with a sense of humor maybe 4 of 10 people tend to enjoy. But those 4 people REALLY like it, so that's good.

About me - first and foremost, I have a girlfriend and no, she doesn't know I'm on here. If that is a problem, I apologize for wasting your time. I do video work for a professional sports team. I enjoy hiking, binge watching all the shows, hanging out with my cats, and flirting.

I have nothing in particular that will make me stand out from the hoards of horny men that invade these boards, except that I won't show you my junk unless you ask me first. I tend to come and go, and there will probably be points where you won't be able to find me for a few days. But I like to have fun, and I believe sex is an important part of life and shouldn't be something people are embarrassed to do/talk about.

I'm looking for literally anyone that wants to talk about anything. Doesn't have to be all sex, all the time. Mind you - I have an inappropriate sense of humor and will probably bring up sexual things from time to time, but I am perfectly capable of talking about anything. My girlfriend and I work different schedules and I find myself alone and lonely a lot of the time, especially during the day on weekdays.

So if I have peaked your interest, send me a message! If it works out, great! If not, no hard feelings and we shall go our separate ways.

Last edited:
"I have nothing in particular that will make me stand out for the hoards of horny men that invade these boards..."

This was confusing, at first I couldn't figure out if you were a guy or a girl.

Welcome

Welcome
Hope you find fun. HMU if you want to talk

Another bump. It's been awhile since I've met someone on here that I've been able to build a long term connection with. I do miss that.

Welp it is going to be a long, boring night at work. If anybody would like to chat, send me a message. I could use the entertainment. I'm sure you can too.

I hope everyone had a lovely holiday! Still looking for someone interesting to talk to!

Man, I remember this being a lot easier when I first signed up for this site. I would get at least a dozen messages (being a man, that's a lot for us) without problem. Now it feels almost impossible. What up with that? Did I get less charming? That's definitely possible.

Sigh. This has been a struggle. Just looking for someone kind of near my age who can hold down a fun, interesting conversation that doesn't feel like pulling teeth šŸ˜«

I hurt my back the other day and today I can barely move. And that really sucks on a weekend.

Weekend bump! I'm looking for someone at least semi near my age. I'd say between 22-40, if possible. Recently had some older women message me and while I really appreciate it, talking to people my mothers age just makes me a bit uncomfortable. My apologies!

Weekend bump! I'm looking for someone at least semi near my age. I'd say between 22-40, if possible. Recently had some older women message me and while I really appreciate it, talking to people my mothers age just makes me a bit uncomfortable. My apologies!

Theres many a fine tune played on an old fiddle! Dont be so ageist :D

When I first came here I would only chat with people with in 5 years of my age. I have relaxed that and met some great people but I get it. Sometimes every now and then a pic will throw me off, like oh crap, he looks like my grandpa. :cool:

Sigh. This has been a struggle. Just looking for someone kind of near my age who can hold down a fun, interesting conversation that doesn't feel like pulling teeth šŸ˜«
Well I was born last century, is that close? hahahaha
Oh yeah, I can have interesting conversations as well. I will talk in Chinese and be interested if you understand me, that will be fun hahaha

Theres many a fine tune played on an old fiddle! Dont be so ageist :D

I have nothing personal against older women. And I acknowledge their beauty and the fact that many younger guys out there have an interest in them. That's completely fine. It just isn't what I'm attracted to. A little older, sure. 30 years old, I just am not sexually attracted.

When I first came here I would only chat with people with in 5 years of my age. I have relaxed that and met some great people but I get it. Sometimes every now and then a pic will throw me off, like oh crap, he looks like my grandpa. :cool:

Yeah just doesn't do it for me. I've had plenty of conversations with older women. Just not my cup of tea. I did say up to 40 so you make the cut though haha

Well I was born last century, is that close? hahahaha
Oh yeah, I can have interesting conversations as well. I will talk in Chinese and be interested if you understand me, that will be fun hahaha

I feel like I unintentionally offended too many people here.

Girlfriend left me alone for the weekend...and I'm actually more lonely than horny. So anyone willing to have an interesting conversation and keep me company?

Back