The Next Word Story

StarryEyed665

Literotica Guru
So, on some if not all WriMo forums, there is something called the Procrastinator's Corner (where I spend most of my time), and I particularly enjoy this exercise. Just copy and paste the above post and add on a word. Make it as funny, sexy, or ridiculous as you like I guess xP (I'll start. And as I'm drinking some kopparberg . . .)

Last edited:
Alcohol lubricates your sacroliliac when all of your joints develop pathological twitches.

"Alcohol lubricates your sacroiliac when all of your joints develop pathological twitches," said

"Alcohol lubricates your sacroiliac when all of your joints develop pathological twitches," said Professor

"Alcohol lubricates your sacroiliac when all of your joints develop pathological twitches," said Professor Walker, "

"Alcohol lubricates your sacroiliac when all of your joints develop pathological twitches," said Professor Walker, " pouring

"Alcohol lubricates your sacroiliac when all of your joints develop pathological twitches," said Professor Walker, " pouring another

"Alcohol lubricates your sacroiliac when all of your joints develop pathological twitches," said Professor Walker, " pouring another glass

"Alcohol lubricates your sacroiliac when all of your joints develop pathological twitches," said Professor Walker, pouring another glass of

"Alcohol lubricates your sacroiliac when all of your joints develop pathological twitches," said Professor Walker, pouring another glass of
"Alcohol lubricates your sacroiliac when all of your joints develop pathological twitches," said Professor Walker, pouring another glass of brandy.

"Alcohol lubricates your sacroiliac when all of your joints develop pathological twitches.", said Professor Walker, pouring another glass of brandy.

And

"Alcohol lubricates your sacroiliac when all of your joints develop pathological twitches.", said Professor Walker, pouring another glass of brandy.

And so

And so begins

Back