Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning to all the Daddies and the baby girls who adore you!

TT, so glad you and Daddy C got some great time together! Why don't they ever believe us when we say we don't have to use babygirl magic??? *giggles*

Welcome GB. Hello to Peaches, RA, TT, Daddy PA, Daddy K, Daddy C and anyone else I missed!

And of course, a special good morning hello and kiss to my Daddy! Can't wait to spend time with you this morning! Now, if only my tummy will cooperate!

:heart: Keri

morning

Hope all are well. Special affection for the family here, both the old and the new members.

I am hunkering down here for some significant snow...unless they get it wrong again.

well this new adventure is going smoothly...albeit.. Little'mama and all but Daddy K woke in the night with fevers....better this week than next.... vacation. which means...daddy will have it next week...

still feeling out my Daddy roll. I'm comfortable in my skin... but, not sure if this new daddy Babygirl....Am I to do....just keep keeping on...or

well this new adventure is going smoothly...albeit.. Little'mama and all but Daddy K woke in the night with fevers....better this week than next.... vacation. which means...daddy will have it next week...

still feeling out my Daddy roll. I'm comfortable in my skin... but, not sure if this new daddy Babygirl....Am I to do....just keep keeping on...or
Repeat after me, Klippert:

"I, Klippert, will stop over thinking my new role as "Daddy" to baby girl, Mrs.K...
I do solemnly swear to do my best to love, cherish, play, guide, honor, test boundaries with and lastly (but by no means least) engage in all sorts of carnal acts with her until we are both fawning over each other like blubbering idiots and everyone thinks we have completely lost our marbles but we know different..."

:D:D:D

Great advice from R'sAphrodite; and let me add, though I'm not sure how far along you are in your journey, that you either are a "daddy" or you are not. You can learn to be like a daddy, but if you aren't feeling it then it's not likely to work out.

In general, "daddies" should be loving, devoted, respectful, and fiercely protective of their baby girls, just as they are (or should be) with their RL daughters. Your cute, adorable, and sometimes impy baby girl will likely get you wrapped tightly around her little finger. Baby girl will pretty much get her way in almost everything; everything except the bedroom (and even that is debatable lol).

In the bedroom, daddy makes the rules. His baby girl knows this, and for the most part does exactly as daddy wants … but not always. Sometimes she gets that mischievous twinkle in her eye while in the bedroom, and although it may seem as though she is being bad, she is just coaxing a side of daddy out that she wants to see. Sometimes baby girls want to be gently touched and made love too, and other times they want to be tossed around like a rag doll. Take good care of your baby girl and she will be a good girl for daddy, and make you very happy. That has been my experience, and although not all baby girls and daddies are the same, those are the dynamics of a daddy/baby girl relationship.

I can't capture it all in a few paragraphs. Maybe others can add to (or subtract from) this.

Daddy Rob,ya go it pretty much right, far ad I'm concerned.

And YAY post 500 for my homethread!!!

My, my..haven't you all been busy?!

Bella, congrats on guru status!!! Seems like just yesterday my little sister was chosing her first AV..~wipes tear from eye~

Peaches, I am so, so sorry for your loss! If you need anything, I'm just around the corner, sweetie.

Daddy ESM, be careful if you DO actually get the weather they are predicting. Aside from the temps, they have messed ours up for a week now. This morning they claimed it would be snowing by now..looking at into the sunshine.

Keri, I hope you are finally feeling better and are able to get some QT with your daddy :)

RH, Eff the eff off. Really. Do it now. Stop reading and just do it.

RA, I'm on my way to check your post in Asshat!

Daddy PA, Daddy Rob, Daddy K, Daddy G, Daddy C, TT, INL, GB and anyone else that I missed, I hope you are having an awesome day!!! Hugs & love!

Last edited:
:( "Hello Daddies and Baby Girls and hello and welcome to Inflate Slowly. Oh family, I am so very, very sad. Logged onto Facebook while I was still here at the office and just found out a very dear friend from Ecuador has died..... I know he's gone to join his beloved wife who preceeded him but, oh I'm going to miss his cheerful little notes. He was so eager for the SO and I to come visit and stay with him........Sorry......." (Going to find more tissues)

Oh Peaches, I am so so sorry for your loss. :(

Evening Lovelies & Gents :kiss:
Today is another one where I need a Keeper.
Eyes popped open at 4:30am, wind blew something in my right eye at work and scratched it at the very top of the orb, came home a bit early and put hay out for the horses - stirring up a gazillion mold spores, resulting in an asthma attack ... but I did not have my inhaler with me.
I think I have earned food and chocolate of choice for the evening in my comfy blankies!!

Eyes popped open at 4:30am, wind blew something in my right eye at work and scratched it at the very top of the orb, came home a bit early and put hay out for the horses - stirring up a gazillion mold spores, resulting in an asthma attack ... but I did not have my inhaler with me.
I think I have earned food and chocolate of choice for the evening in my comfy blankies!!

Oh dear, DD. I hope you have a better evening :)

Oh no! I hope you are doing better now. :rose: Yes, you have earned to devour anything your heart desires, as well as the softest blankies we have!:heart:

Oh, Dear, DD!!! That does NOT sound like a fun, and I'm sorry you had to deal with that alone (especially with the asthma attach which I've experienced many times then searching frantically for your inhaler, which makes the attach worse!)!!! You poor thing. Having a Daddy you can go to when days like this occur can be such a comfort (even if they are far away). Even if you don't have a Daddy you can call your own, I guarantee there are several on this thread who don't have baby girls of their own who would gladly provide a listening ear and warm comforting arms!!!

I agree you deserve some serious comfort food! Take care of yourself, and please know you are loved!

Oh, Dear, DD!!! That does NOT sound like a fun, and I'm sorry you had to deal with that alone (especially with the asthma attach which I've experienced many times then searching frantically for your inhaler, which makes the attach worse!)!!! You poor thing. Having a Daddy you can go to when days like this occur can be such a comfort (even if they are far away). Even if you don't have a Daddy you can call your own, I guarantee there are several on this thread who don't have baby girls of their own who would gladly provide a listening ear and warm comforting arms!!!

I agree you deserve some serious comfort food! Take care of yourself, and please know you are loved!

Hey brat! ~hehe~

I agree with all of the above!

Bizarre

Had incredibly bizarre dreams while wanting just a short 30 minute nap! So much for that!!! Soooo strange!

Hope all of you beautiful baby girls and Daddies are having a good evening!!!

Had incredibly bizarre dreams while wanting just a short 30 minute nap! So much for that!!! Soooo strange!

Hope all of you beautiful baby girls and Daddies are having a good evening!!!

Uh ohh...you weren't watching Vampire Diaries again, were you?:devil:

XOXO

Hey brat! ~hehe~

I agree with all of the above!

Brat??? :confused: Can't believe you would ever say such things to me! :eek:

Giggles - J/k - but you deserve the title as much as I might...along with all the love that goes along with it!!!!

No Vampire Diaries...but there were some sucking of necks ocurring if that gives you any clues! *gasp..yes, I was a lil shocked, too - giggle snorts*

Xoxo

Brat??? :confused: Can't believe you would ever say such things to me! :eek:

Giggles - J/k - but you deserve the title as much as I might...along with all the love that goes along with it!!!!

No Vampire Diaries...but there were some sucking of necks ocurring if that gives you any clues! *gasp..yes, I was a lil shocked, too - giggle snorts*

Xoxo

Oh my, little sister!! ~blushes~

I do, indeed, deserve that title! I was simply teasing you over the text that you sent while revisiting old posts. :)

Oh my, little sister!! ~blushes~

I do, indeed, deserve that title! I was simply teasing you over the text that you sent while revisiting old posts. :)

I know and I love you beyond belief! Who do I have to tease me like this if not for you and Daddy!

Don't forget 10 tomorrow morning big sister!

I *heart* your face!!!!

I know and I love you beyond belief! Who do I have to tease me like this if not for you and Daddy!

Don't forget 10 tomorrow morning big sister!

I *heart* your face!!!!

Oh, I won't forget!!!
I adore teasing & picking on you..that is what big sisters do!:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back