Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Thanks to ALL of my beautiful, loving family..... I'll be okay - it was just the shock as much as anything. I met my friend and his beautiful wife on a medical mission trip a few years ago and we'd kept in touch since. He always teased about my choice of an SO being someone who had not only medical skills, but was also skilled at carpentry and plumbing and wanted to know when I could sign him up for a mission trip to come back with me..... He said he'd have plenty of work for both of us to do.... The last few years though he wasn't doing that as much - just asking us to come visit and stay with him a while. I sort of feel like I've lost my father....not a Daddy mind, but, well....you know....."

"Thanks to ALL of my beautiful, loving family..... I'll be okay - it was just the shock as much as anything. I met my friend and his beautiful wife on a medical mission trip a few years ago and we'd kept in touch since. He always teased about my choice of an SO being someone who had not only medical skills, but was also skilled at carpentry and plumbing and wanted to know when I could sign him up for a mission trip to come back with me..... He said he'd have plenty of work for both of us to do.... The last few years though he wasn't doing that as much - just asking us to come visit and stay with him a while. I sort of feel like I've lost my father....not a Daddy mind, but, well....you know....."

:kiss: :rose:

*groans and flexes her fingers* Of course my sister would want several French braids tonight, directly after her shower ... and she with her insanely thick hair that takes me forever to part!

And the daughter doesn't wanna go to bed again ... OF COURSE she wants to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with her aunt instead of sleep. Sleep would make far too much sense ...

"Oh poor sissie! My finger joints hurt just thinking about braiding.":kiss:

"Cookie and Keri, I'm sorry you're not feeling well - let me know if there's anything I can do please. And thank you Keri and Daddy PA for your love too!"

*giggles* I always unoriginal PMs ... my name isn't so easy to pun with.

Hey Bella - I'll be your Fella. ANd I've got a bamboo switch I'd be happy to put across your cute ass!!!

Will that do for an attempt at a bad pick up PM???:devil:

150731_568402886504959_521139552_n.jpg

I got this for daddy and he said I had to take a picture and post it

Last edited:
My babygeil came to visit me today and didn't she make me happy! I'm so proud of the skills she showed today to please her daddy (Though I am sure she used some "Babygirl Magic" cause she was absolutely AMAZING!!! Even more than normal! Proved again why I love her so much.

And then after she left, she texted me to tell me she was pantyless on the bus!!! What is a Daddy suppose to do? (Even if I do know WHY she didn't have her cute little frilly panties on!) [EVIL GRIN]:heart::rose::kiss::kiss::rose::heart:

daddies

Im not sure what i would call what i like. Sexually i love to be submissive.... still trying to figure things out! But i love a man that knows what he wants and commands it of me while in the process making me feel good and loved. And I love to call my man Daddy or Sir. Just that gets my pussy moist.

Im not sure what i would call what i like. Sexually i love to be submissive.... still trying to figure things out! But i love a man that knows what he wants and commands it of me while in the process making me feel good and loved. And I love to call my man Daddy or Sir. Just that gets my pussy moist.

I'm sure you'll figure it out. Welcome

My babygeil came to visit me today and didn't she make me happy! I'm so proud of the skills she showed today to please her daddy (Though I am sure she used some "Babygirl Magic" cause she was absolutely AMAZING!!! Even more than normal! Proved again why I love her so much.

And then after she left, she texted me to tell me she was pantyless on the bus!!! What is a Daddy suppose to do? (Even if I do know WHY she didn't have her cute little frilly panties on!) [EVIL GRIN]:heart::rose::kiss::kiss::rose::heart:

I'm glad I could cheer you up. Nope no babygirl magic just pure skill as I told you ;) And hey I've got to keep pulling new things out or else you might get bored.

You're supposed love me silly ;)

Good Morning

Good morning all... daddy's and baby'girls. Hope your keeping warm or the sun is shining on your day...

"Good Morning ALL - Daddies and Baby Girls. Welcome GB! So glad TT and Daddy C had and amazing day and that she is able to keep him on his toes - we definitely don't want our Daddies to get bored;). Morning Daddy PA and Daddy K - it's cold and windy here today, tomorrow too but Thursday things are due to get exciting - keeping an eye on the approaching storm....":kiss:

Good morning!!! I posted in Asshat..lol.. Don't think I can roll my eyes far enough into the back of my head... But, you know I love to laugh, so at least the goofy pms are good for something, right?

My friend is still out of the country, but I got to chat with him yesterday. I'm amazed at how much I missed talking to him. He's now in Turkey where he can access internet again. I'm just glad he's safe. :)

And now, I'm of to do what I do throughout the day... Everybody have a good one!

DC I totally agree about the "Babygirl Magic" So you stole her panties eh! Pantiless on the bus...so wonderfully wicked!

"Good Morning ALL - Daddies and Baby Girls. Welcome GB! So glad TT and Daddy C had and amazing day and that she is able to keep him on his toes - we definitely don't want our Daddies to get bored;). Morning Daddy PA and Daddy K - it's cold and windy here today, tomorrow too but Thursday things are due to get exciting - keeping an eye on the approaching storm....":kiss:

Ditto on your weather up her in MN nough said!

Good morning all you wonderful baby girls and a firm handshake to the gentlemen Daddies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back