The Principle

I thrust the dildo deep inside laura. She was panting like a dog in heat, her mouth covered with blood and shit.

FLASH! Edna took a pic, featuring the dildo thrust deep inside laura's cunt.

Eric thrust his cock deep into laura's throat, until it was licked clean.

"You are my bitch now, aren't you?" I asked, waiting for an answer.
 
The cock felt so good ,I groaned when she asked if I was her bitch .It grew quiet in the room .Well she demanded .I couldnt help my self .Yes I sobbed Im your bitch .She began thrusting the cock ,drawing back then in again ,fucking me harder .
 
I thrust forward again and again. I could hear her groan with each thrust, her body pressing back for more. I pulled away from her, she whimpered. I then pressed the dildo against her small hole. She screamed as I pressed the cock deeper in her ass. It passed the sphincter then pushed all the way in.

FLASH! Edna took another picture.

Eric held onto her hair, pulling her forward. He thrust deep, shuddered, then came.
 
The humiliation was complete ,every one it seems had a great time ,except me of course ,being used and abused by Mona or I guess it was Miss Mona now was a huge turn on and Edna had that streak of sadism that I longed for ,its why I went to see Miss Cruella to get my fix so to speak ,now I was at the beck and call of anyone whom the two wanted to share me with including that asshole VonStratten ,he take great delight in using me often of that I had no doubt .How many more would they let into the circle ,Jean of course and VonStrattens buddy George would be next I was sure ,he hated my guts for the cutbacks I had imposed on his class and swore to get even with me .I shuttered at the thought of him being in control of me .
Ok bitch get up ,your going to walk naked back to your office ,the collar stays on and you if you give me any back talk you'll crawl back .Edna had that look about her that she meant business ,Mona nodded in agreement .But what if we meet people ,I protested ,I ant just walk through the halls naked .You'll as your fucking told and now your gonna crawl you stupid bitch ,you where warned ,get on you hands and knees Mona barked .I did as she commanded hoping against hope that we wouldn't meet anyone else .As we passed VonStratten he reached under me ,squeezing my boob .nice tits hanging down he laughed pinching the nipple hard I was going to leave for the weekend but have changed my mind ,I believe George and I will pay you a visit if that's all right with you ladies .The 3 women all nodded their agreement ,But lets not get to many involved ,we want to keep her around for a while and the moer that know the faster it will get back to the board even tho I know a few of the members who would love to participate .Edna swung the whip viciously ,crawl bitch she snarled .
 
I watched as laura began to walk on her hands and knees. Her ass swayed to and fro, her pussy and asshole exposed. I raised my camera.

FLASH!!

"Another pic to add to my collection," I remarked with a smile.

Edna brought a pointer with her. It was a wooden dowel. She raised it in the air and SMACK!!

A red welt rose from laura's ass. She jumped and quickened her pace.
 
We reached my office ,Eric had gone his seperate way ,or so I thought .Mona and Edna had taken turns beating my ass with the pointers ,I was sure the welts would blister . Open the door slut . I crawled into my office to bbe met by not only Eric but also that despicable George . Rumor had it that George was so perverted that there was nothing he wouldnt do no matter how ville .Jean had informed me that he had been dismissed from his last position for gross indecency ,the victim had refused to testify against him for fear of her life ,now here he was grinning ,licking his lips .Edna had turned the pointer ,pressed the thick end agianst my anus ,began twisting it to get it inside me ,egged on by the others she shoved it but failed to get itin .Let me George offered .He rammed the rod in so hard it went past my schinter into my bowels .
 
Mona and that fucking bitch Edna laughed as I screamed bloody murder .The pointer was pulled out ,she might as well get the real thing I heard George tell the others .He was so huge no one could have stopped him even if they wanted tonwhich they didnt Mona still laughing hollered fuck the whore George ,make her squeel .I continued sobbing wondering when this hell was going to end.He rammed his monstrous dick into my tiny asshole forcing it all the way in
 
Camera in hand, I watched as the pointer was pulled out of laura's ass. It was replaced by George's huge cock. I drooled as I watched it push past laura's sphincter. Laura screamed, her tight hole raped by the invader.

"FLASH!!" I took another pic, laura's face in pain, the cock almost fully inside her.

Edna moved toward laura's face. She spread her legs, pulling on laura's hair.

"Service me, slut," she commanded, thrusting her pussy against her mouth.
 
Being forced to being over the desk ,I couldn't move ,George seemed to be trying to hurt me as much as possible ,banging into me then drawing part way out and ramming back in grunting with exertion .Edna stepped in front ,even through my tears I could see her undo her pants ,take them off ,lower her panties she had no problem stripping in front of the rest of my tormenters .George got his fingers in my hair pulling my head up ,I knew Edna wasn't doing this for any sexual gratification ,she was on a power trip paying me back for all the times I had berated her in public ,now it was her turn .Eat me bitch and you had better make it good or I'll show you ways of hurting you haven't imagined .
Eric laughed ,Edna my dear you know damn well your going to make her hurt no matter how good she does you .Eric you know me to well she smirked ,pushing her pussy against me lips .
Normally I would have been in hog heaven with a cunt to lick but not so in the predicament I was in >George kept pounding my poor ass ,that fucking Mona was taking pictures to beat the band .Jean suggested she use the movie taking app on her cell to make a nice video ,making sure not show any faces but mine .I was wrong about Edna not getting off ,she began to make little sounds that got louder jerking her body began to spasm ,Oh yeah you fucking whore eat me bitch ,grinding her cunt on my face .The pain from the cock in my ass subsided a little ,now he slowed ,I thought he was done with me at least for the present .Edna had an earth shattering orgasm ,her sopping wet pussy leaving my face soaked with juices . Move aside Edna ,it was George ,pulling his cock out of my asshole .We are going to show just what a dirty fucking whore Miss high and mighty really is .He moved to the front of me ,his cock still jutting out .your going to lick it clean bitch ,I'm going to cum in your mouth and your going to swallow it all .Mona squealed with glee ,wow you guys really know how to humiliate the bitch ,its better than Iv ever done
I couldn't help but wonder how some one of her tender years could have participated in things so perverted but apparently she had lots of experience .A flash of pain shot through me as Jean applied the whip that I had used on her so often ,open your mouth bitch or so help me I'll beat your ass raw .The dirty disgusting shit blood covered cock slide into my mouth .I wanted to vomit ,it was so horrible I had never even dreamed it could be so bad .
 
I watched as laura began to lick the feces from George's cock. She grimaced as she tasted her own shit and the sperm on it. George grabbed her hair and pulled her forward. Jean brought the whip down on her helpless ass. SWISH!! Laura's ass danced.

I put on the strap on the got behind laura. I spread her legs and pushed the plactic cock into her wet pussy. Laura groaned, then pushed her ass back toward me.
 
All the misery I had suffered seemed unimportant as I felt the cock slide into my cunt ,that bastard George wouldn't let me enjoy even a little bit of pleasure ,he slapped my face ,lick it all off you stupid cunt ,I don't want your shit on my cock .Mona laughed shoving the cock into me all the way ,easy George we want to have some more fun with her . Fun? he was frothing I\ll show this bitch fun ,when I'm done with her she be begging me to let her eat her own shit he snarled .Mona giggled fucking me making it a little easier to endure the horrible treatment they where putting me through until she reached under me finding my clit ,taking it between her finger nails pinching and twisting .How do you like this miss bitch ,bet you love it huh .Ahhhh I screamed to enjoyment of the others ,fuck the bitch one called make her squeal .
 
Laura groaned, my dildo pushed in, thrusting deep into her cunt. Her pussy was dripping, her juices flowing down her legs. I raised my hand and SWAT!! A red spot appeared on her ass. George continued to push his dirty shaft into her mouth, deep into her throat.

"Not quite clean yet, lick it you slut!!" he commanded. Laura licked her shit off his shaft. She could taste her brown feces on her lips. All the while, she felt her pussy being taken by the young girl.
 
The excitement died out over taken now by boredom but I was making no mistake by thinking they where done with me ,For the moment yes .Mona informed them that I would be available for their use anytime it struck their fancy ,if I balked they where to appraise her ,she held those damn pictures and video ,the only way out for me was to leave ,it would be better then having to constantly live through this hell.
Edna must have read my mind .if your thinking of making a run for it ,just remember we have photos of you and our sweet little Mona ,she had her arm slung over Monas shoulder cupping her breast ,teasing her nipple and she is a minor in this state ,sooooo be careful Miss slut ,if you should show up missing ,she laughed at the expression these will be sent to the police and whoops little miss slut is in the slammer for many years ,but then you might enjoy it ,I hear its full of dykes who would love to make you their fuck toy .
Damn it she was right .the pics would crucify me .OK I gotta go but reserve her for me for tonight ,I wanna see how loud I can make her scream .Your all invited to the show of course ,we'll do it in the basement where she can scream as loud as she wants .All the others except Mona had prior commitments ,but they assured him they would gladly participate at another time .with that I was left with Edna and Mona ,get cleaned up slut ,I was ordered ,we have some more fun to get into before tonight ,she winked at Mona .
 
Last edited:
I watched as Laura went into the bathroom to clean up. She grabbed a wet washcloth and began to wipe the cum from her lips. She then moved the washcloth between her legs and cleaned up her pussy.

"Come back out here. We want to take a few more pictures." Laura came out, naked and cautious.

"Sit back on your desk. Then spread your legs wide." Laura did as she was told, but thought for a moment before spreading her legs.

I gave her a black dildo. "Play with yourself slut."

I then picked up the camera. FLASH!!
 
Mona took a few more pics .At long last she left me to myself .I took a long bath washing the days filth away .I had a lot of pondering to do ,I knew I was in deep doodoo as they say with no way out .How long could I take what was being dished out .Getting into bed I realized I was exhausted and fell into a troubled sleep .
I was just finishing breakfast when Jean who was back as my secretary buzzed ,the sneer in her voice was unmistakable as was the way she addressed me .Hey slut Mona wants you in her room right now ,a snicker ,she has a job for you more chuckles and your not going to like it .
I went to her room ,she was in the bathroom .Is that you my sluty one she laughed .I answered in the affirmative strip your cloths off and get in here I did as she ordered .She was sitting on the toilet smiling ,I have a job for you ,after seeing how eagerly you licked the shit from Eric and George's cocks yesterday I have decided your going to be my toilet slave .
She stood ,look in there ,motioning to the bowel .A long turd was in the water .Now you don't want me to use the schools preciouses paper now do you when there is another way to clean myself .She turned ,bent over the sink .Lick me clean .reaching back spreading her cheeks and you had better do a good job or so help me I'll hang you naked from the flag pole ,giggling she wiggled her ass .I knelt ,my face burning .seeing the degusting feces ,forcing myself to so begin licking her .Swallow it all bitch,I'll give you some thing to wash it down with ,another giggle .I managed to complete the task with out puking swallowing the awful mess .She pushed me back ,get in the shower on your knees .When I was in place she stood in front of me ,her lags apart ,get your mouth to my pussy ,I know how much you love it .The stream of her hot piss was over my face running down my body .Drink it you fucking whore she screamed grabbing my hair pulling me into her ,I managed to swallow a lot of it but I was soaked .You stupid fucking cunt she snarled ,finishing with me licking her pussy clean ,Get the fuck out while take a shower ,get dressed .I protested but I need a shower ,I was covered with her piss from the top of my head to my feet .Nope we need to conserve water ,you said so your self .I pleaded with her to no avail .
The morning bell sounded ,the halls would be full of staff going to breakfast .I dressed ,good you look just lovely now go back to your office but go back through the staff cafeteria .I was horrified ,there where still traces of her shit on my face ,my hair was soaked with her piss ,in short I was a mess .She caught me in process of trying to clean my face .A slap to my hand and a none of that ,stopped me.I am going to accompany you to make sure you don't get lost .Wed left her room heading to the cafeteria .The place fell silent ,then the snickering started ,then full out laughter .A voice called make her sit here ,not to close good grief she stinks ,don't you ever wash ,more laughter ,as I was shown a chair at the front of the room .
 
Walking past everyone in her short skirt, Laura blushed as those close to her could smell the urine and feces that she licked that morning. Her face smeared with brown shit, she sat down at the head of the table. She knew better than to try to clean her face. She took the fork and began to eat her eggs.

Mona followed close behind her.

"Oh, I forgot, you have a special breakfast. Look a little closer." Mona said.

Next to the eggs, laura looked at the sausage next to the eggs. She almost fainted. It was a dark, brown piece of shit.

"Now don't forget to eat it all," Mona laughed.
 
They where all in on it .I turned to Mona who was standing beside me .I couldn't help the dam burst .You fucking cunt ,I hate you I hate you ,she had that evil look on her face ,pressed a remote pointed to the screen dropping ,pressed it again ,there I was in living colour ,a cock jammed in my mouth ,then another shoved up my ass .A collective gasp from the room ,I began to sob uncontrollably .
Before any of you start to feel sorry for miss slut ,remember the hell she has put most of you threw ,she moved to video to me going down on a pussy .This is what this whore likes and this is what she gets .A murmur of approval from the 20 or so people ,yeah she deserves it all a male voice pronounced with a yes she does from everybody it seemed .I was still bawling my eyes out ,Edna pushed my face into the plate .Eat it cunt ,or I'll force it down your throat .I managed to clean the plate with out throwing up .
She is going to get cleaned up ,I'll bring her back and any of you can do what ever you want to her ,she grinned and the worse the better she likes it .She snapped a collar around my neck fastened a leash to it and led me to the girls shower room .
 
Last edited:
I threw Laura into the shower and turned on the water. Laura jumped. The water was ice cold. It drenched her hair and her brown stained lips. I threw a wash cloth at her.

"Wash the shit from your face, slut." I commanded.

I then took her wrists and clamped a pair of handcuffs on them. I attached them to a rope and threw it across a beam above the shower. I pulled her up to her tiptoes. I turned her naked and wet body and then kept it still. I pinched her nipples. She let out a squeal.

"That is nothing compared to what comes next." I took out my cane and took aim at her helpless ass.

SMACK!! SMACK! Two red welts rose from her ass. She screamed out loud.
 
Jumping around I tried to avoid the cane ,wondering what the hell is up with this girl doesn't she know when to quit ,an involuntary scream as the end caught me squarely on my pussy .Stop ,stop I pleaded .I need to wash .She stood looking at me ,I could see the eyes following me ,licking her lips .Hurry up bitch we have an appointment .
I jumped out pushing her against the wall ,pinning her .Look Mona I know your getting a huge kick out of this .Lets make a deal ,I'll be your bitch ,slave .slut what ever you want I promise to serve you faithfuly doing what ever you want ,just don't let those others have me ,you have the pictures so if we work this out you will have a slave .To late bitch Edna also has the pics and why should I make a deal you'll do whatever the fuck I tell you as it is
 
I twisted her body so her breasts pointed at me. I took the cane and raised it in the air. SWISH!! A red welt traversed both orbs. Laura screamed. I struck again. She tried to twist away but i held her still. SWISH!! A third welt rose from her trembling body.

"No deals, slut. I wanna see you work two or three of them. I'm even thinking of shooting a movie." I smiled.
 
Trying to avoid the cane I dropped to my knees ,I had to ge away from this crazy bitch ,she swung the cane like a pro golfer .I curled up ,bawling my eyes out ,please stop ,holding my hands up to ward off the blows .
I felt the collar around my neck again and the snap of the leash .Stay on your knees whore ,she led/dragged me out of the shower .I shivered in the chilly office ,of course making my nipples come erect sticking out ,it was enough to make them the center of her attention ,taking them both and twisting viciously .I yelped begging for mercy .
Just like you gave Marcy mercy she snarled digging her nails into my flesh .The name Marcy rocked me I stared at her in disbelief .How could she know Marcy .you see bitch Marcy is my cousin ,the reason Im here is for revenge .My family did not want me to attend your fucked up school but I insisted and I do have a lot of control over my step father and mother ,the weak slut .After what you did to Marcy ,you ruined her you fucking cunt ,she was such an outgoing fun loving girl ,now all she does is serve her Mistress ,you beat all the life out of her ,she told me all about it .
It was true ,Marcy had been a student ,she had been my first student submissive and I often of her and how I had treated her .I had gone way beyond the pale in my treatment of her ,the regular beatings ,the pain I had experimented .most nights in the special room ,her screams not heard by others ,I had gotten completely carried away .I remembered the stench of her burning flesh as I had applied red hot brands to the most sensitive parts of her body ,the clamps and ruining her anus with ever bigger strap on .I shuttered ,stammering how sorry I was to have subjected her to all the torture .
Not half as sorry as your going to be slut .I made an effort to jump up ,I was going to put an end to this .The side of her hand crashed into my neck ,knocking me flat .She smiled that evil smile ,not fast miss slut I lay flat on my tummy .stunned .You and I are going to stroll through the dinning hell ,she laughed again at her Friedan slip . On are way to that special room ,I'm sure the rest of the staff will love to watch what I'm going to do to you .In fact I have written it down ,every thing Macy told me you did to her I'm doing to you .She jerked the leash dragging me along behind her
 
Last edited:
I pulled the leash, leading the naked principal down the hall. We passed Eric. He smiled, knowing where we were going.

"Waiting for us, Eric. Well, you might get your share of fun. Come on." He followed like a lap dog.

I got out the principal's keys. I had taken them off the hook in the office. I thought about what the other keys would open. I then tried to find the right key. Laura waited, looked around nervously, trying to see if anyone else would see her, naked and defenseless.

I finally opened the door. The room had lots of whips, paddles and riding crops hung on the wall. There was a spanking bench and a medical table with stirrups. On the side was a medical device with several wires hung down with clamps at the end of them.

I couldn't wait to start.
 
Being led down the hall ,naked ,crawling on my hands and knees ,that fucking Eric standing there with a shit eating grin on his puss rubbing the obvious bulge in his pants .When Mona told him to follow us I swear he started panting ,I'M guessing a creep like him would only get laid if he paid for it ,now he following a bare assed naked woman who he thought he would be fucking my brains out in short order .Into the dungeon ,Mona's cousin must have told her where the room is or that asshole Jean ,who happened to be standing inside along with a dozen or so staff and George of course . Up ,up Mona pulled on the leash ,on your knees ,make like a little doggy begging .the humiliation brought tears to my eye's ,now beg these good people to use you in anyway they want .The end of the leash struck my breasts ,beg you no good for nothing cum slut ,beg .It struck again ,striking my nipples still so very sore from the earlier .OOWWW I howled ok ok don't hit me please .then beg you fucking whore .
Please use me in any way you wish I blubbered .Tell them what you want to have happen to you slut or its more of the whip .Please fuck me ,let me suck .humiliate me .
Your not getting the point are you ,the whip flashed again and again .Beg for it whore all the things you did to Marcy Please fuck my cunt .my asshole ,beat me put clamps on my clit and nipples hoist me upside down and beat my pussy until it raw ,ohh please let me go . Eric and George both had their cocks out Eric was frothing stroking his meat ,I wanna fuck her ,me to shouted George ,both at the same time shouted another .Moan smiled you heard them cunt get into position
 
"Get into position, slut, lay on the ottoman" I commanded Laura, pulling at her leash.

Laura lay on her back on the ottoman. I handed Eric a pair of cuffs. He took her wrists, cuffed them and then stretched them back and attached them to a chain that was attached to the ottoman. Her ankles were cuffed also, one on each ankle, then pulled above her and attached to the ottoman legs along with her wrists. Stretched out and exposed, she was ready for her punishment. Except for one thing.

I reached for the whip on the wall and took aim at her pussy. SWISH!! SWISH!! She screamed as the whip hit its mark. Eric moved to her mouth and pushed his stiff cock into it. He began to pump. I took aim again. SWISH! SWISH!! The whip hit the soft brown hole.
 
I couldn't even moan as Mona continued to whip my asshole and pussy ,the cock in my mouth made it impossible. These people seemed to be insatiable ,I wondered if the men had gotten some thing from the lab to keep their sex drive high . George grabbed Mona ,how about some loving. From you .She whirled ,I don't do pigs like you ,you want to get your rocks off ,she motioned to me ,you fuck her or do anything else you want to the whore but keep your hands off me .
He backed away but the look in his eye says he wasn't done with Mona .I felt the head of his cock probing for my asshole .The cock in my mouth slipped out long enough for me to scream ,not dry please not dry .The whip came down hard ,shut your fucking hole whore ,yeah fuck her dry .The monster cock ripped into me ,the pain shot through me ,it felt like I was being torn in two
 
Back
Top