Keeps getting turned down on dialogue

pabloback

Literotica Guru
My story keeps being turned down on the vague description "dialogue"
After several rewrites My editor can't understand why either, what do I do next?

You could PM me for an e-mail address to attach it to if it's in Word and I could see if I could figure it out.

What's the word count and genre of the story? That information can help someone determine if they have time to look over your story for you.

Also, posting a short example here should get replies. Please do not post more than three paragraphs, but be sure to use dialogue in your example since that's the reason given for the rejection.

What's the word count and genre of the story? That information can help someone determine if they have time to look over your story for you.

Also, posting a short example here should get replies. Please do not post more than three paragraphs, but be sure to use dialogue in your example since that's the reason given for the rejection.

Word count is ok, it's a bdsm type story, nothing too heavy. We are finding "dialogue" too vague a description

Got it and sent back the first few paragraphs pointing out where several of the problems are. It legitimately would get rejected both on punctuation and capitalization. Strongly recommend you ditch that "editor," assuming that program translation problems aren't really screwing up the content.

Last edited:
We're working on it. A later PM suggests he may have sent an earlier draft the first time.

Early on 3 of my stories were rejected when I lumped all the dialogue into one clustre as in, I CAN DO ANYTHING YOU CAN DO, BETTER! i CAN DO ANYTHING BETTER THAN YOU! nO YOU CANT! YES I CAN! YES I CAN!!

I stopped sinning any my stories are approved. Follow the yellow brick road.

Haven't heard back on this, so hopefully this was a case of an unedited version mistakenly submitted to Lit. and isn't a problem of Lit. rejection of an edited version at all. It happens.

Back