a little look-see at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh poor flower! Having an off from the bike is never fun, but I am glad you aren't too badly hurt. Hope you heal well. :kiss:

Thanks for the latest pics. You're looking even more fabulous than ever! :heart:

thank you all for your sympathy in my unfortunate but thankfully mild accident!

I am away for the next few weeks so i thought i'd sneak on quickly before i set off and leave you a couple of pics

have a great easter all and see you in a bit.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Last edited:

I am away for the next few weeks so i thought i'd sneak on quickly before i set off and leave you a couple of pics

Wow - that is talent! I like thinking about all of the pole possibilities.... :devil:

xxx
Tyler

You know, there's one really great thing about seeing you on that pole- it really does show off your incredible body to great effect...:kiss:

Promises, promises! :rolleyes:

Promises, promises! :rolleyes:

woo hoo# have lap top back!
my old laptop had an unfortunate meeting with a glass of Prosecco and after 2 months i finally have a new one after ages of arguing with the insurance company!

on the plus side I have a new job

On the bad side
i am now doing 2 9-5's at the same time! :eek:

Great to have you back Miss Elven! And congrats on the new laptop, and new job!

I hope all is well with you!

:rose:

woo hoo# have lap top back!
my old laptop had an unfortunate meeting with a glass of Prosecco and after 2 months i finally have a new one after ages of arguing with the insurance company!

on the plus side I have a new job

On the bad side
i am now doing 2 9-5's at the same time! :eek:

Delighted to have you back!!! :rose:

So you have an new job AND an old job? I did that for about two weeks once, when I was young and foolish. Damn near killed me. How are you managing?

Delighted to have you back!!! :rose:

So you have an new job AND an old job? I did that for about two weeks once, when I was young and foolish. Damn near killed me. How are you managing?

not a huge amount of free time at the moment! i've been doing it a month and have 2 more to go! :eek:

but it's going to be worth it!
:kiss:

not a huge amount of free time at the moment! i've been doing it a month and have 2 more to go! :eek:

but it's going to be worth it!
:kiss:

I trust both employers are supportive! And I suppose if you're going to conquer the world you're going to have to put in some overtime now and again.... :rolleyes:

I trust both employers are supportive! And I suppose if you're going to conquer the world you're going to have to put in some overtime now and again.... :rolleyes:

not really! one doesn't want me to know the other needs everything doing now!
but it'll be worth it in the end

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back