Adventure,Riches, and Romance (closed for LexiLove)

Karina smiled as she helped Altar then got her armor on. "Sounds like a plan."she said. They all headed out as they made their way up the mountain. Reaching the mine as the sun started to go down. Heading in and finding a good spot to camp. Karina began to get the horses ready for the night. She sighed softly as she made sure they had food and some water.
 
They were out of site of Imani as suddenly Altar had Karina pinned against the wall of the mine. Already out of his armor as he grinded his hips against her ass. He whispered huskily "i know what you did when you were helping me with my armor." The thrill of exploring a new dungeon was already getting to him. He said "you rubbed my cock as you helped didn't you?" His hand running up her stomach and torso to her chest. Messaging her tit through her shirt.
 
Karina soon felt her body being pushed against the wall. Moaning softly as Altar began to tease her. Looking over her shoulder, "Maybe....you didn't sleep by me.." Sad has he always slept next to her just in case. Karina was able to turn around and looked at Altar.
 
Altar smirked and said "why don't I make up for it then." He leaned in claiming her lips in a heated kiss. His tongue dancing against hers. He began to work on unfastening her armor and gear. His hand going up her shirt to play with her nipples. He growled "I want you right here and now."
 
Karina held her arms up as they kissed. Moaning as she pulled away before looking at him. "Mmm you are just full of surprises."she said . Pulling him close as she began to kiss his neck. Soon feeling him push her shirt up. "Oh please fuck me."she said softly.
 
Altar continued to kiss her. When she begged him to fuck her he turned her to face the wall. Pulling down her pants and his trousers. Lining up he started to fuck her hard and fast. Her ass pressing against his rock hard abbs. He moaned and said "fuck I love feeling your cunt wrapped around my cock Karinam" All thoughts of Imani catching them slipping his mind.
 
Once again she felt the cold wall as he slammed his cock into her. Karina moaned out as she stuck her ass out more. Her tits bouncing away in her shirt. "Your cock feels so good. Deeper!"she said. She was just loving this as the sex after the dungeon would be just as good.
 
Altar continued to fuck her. Feeling her bend over more presenting more of her sweet ass to him as he fucked her pussy from behind. He started fucking her harder. Thrusting his thick cock deeper into her velvety pussy. He groaned out in lust "you like this when I ravish you like a barbarian against this cave wall." He was to lost in the lust. Not even considering the fact that Imani could catch them in the act at any moment. The thought seem to make it even more erotic.
 
Karina was moaning pretty good,as she was moving this. Though Imani began to worry so she went to look for them. Once spotting them, Imani hid around the corner. In awe seeing Altar fuck Karina like the way he was. Secretly Imani began to watch them. Karina soon arched her back as she cummed.
 
Altar kept fucking Karina unaware of there spectator. When he felt Karina cum he moaned her pussy clamping on his cock. He pulled out of her and said "lay down" Fully removing her pants and shirt giving Imani a chanc e to see his fully naked muscular body.
 
Karina Soon laid down on her back. Watching Altar strip before he teased her wet cut. Moaning out as she didn't know Imani was watching them. Imani was still in awe seeing Altar's body. That cock of his was nice and big.
 
Altar slid back into her hooking her legs over his shoulder. Fucking her deeply he grunted and moaned. The sound of slapping flesh and there moans filling Ian's ears. He said "fuck Karina you like my cock punishing your pussy on the hard stone ground?"He leaned down latching onto one of her bouncing tits licking and. Sucking on her nipple.
 
Karina cried out as she was loving this even more. "Oh that feels so good Altar!"she said. Imani quietly headed back as she didn't want to be caught by them. Yet she was turned on by their love making. Secretly wanting to join them but resisted the urge.
 
Altar kept fucking her licking and sucking her tit There moans and grunts Echoing threw the mine to the horny Imani. Altar kept fucking her hard and fast. "He said " are you my horny little slut Karina?"
 
Karina cried out as she came hard once more. "Oh Yes I am!"she said. Panting slightly as he just kept fucking her. He was lasting much longer this time. Kissing his forehead before smiling at him. Though Imani could hear them as she sat by the fire.
 
Altar knew he wasn't going to last long. Pulling out of her he jerked his cock. He shouted "fuck Karina." Cumming as rope after rope o his thick cum hit her tits and face. Breathing heavily he said "I...love the look of you wearing my cum." He let her clean him off with her mouth before he said "I'll go check on Imani so she doesn't come looking for us. That will give you time to get cleaned up."

He rejoined Imani and said "hey I scouted ahead a bit and Karina should be back soon she was watching the horses." Unaware that she had watched him furoughly plow Karina and got turned on by it.
 
Karina smiled before cleaning him off. Nodding her head as she began to clean herself up. Imani looked up as Altar came back and smiled. "Uh huh and fucking her brains out was part of that "scouting"."she teased. Giggling as he looked so shocked. She patted the spot next to her. "Relax...I won't say a word but you might want to be quieter next time. May attract unwanted guest."she said. Soon they heard Karina screaming as their love making was loud enough that goblins heard. Karina was doing her best to fight them off but was outnumbered by a lot.

Once Altar and Imani appeared they were already dragging Karina away. She was bond up by her ankles and arms. Scratched bleeding on her face and body from them.
 
Altar looked shocked at her noncelaunt attitude. When they heard Karina he grabbed his sword. Seeing the goblins hesaid "vile little bastards. He rushed them the goblins using numbers to try to overwhelm Altar.
 
Last edited:
Imani was shocked but was applying her magic to Altar as he fought off the goblins. There was too many of them as they were ale to get away with Karina. Imani rushed over and began to heal Altar better. "Let me get you back to full strength then we will go get her."she said. Seeing the look on his face, that he was disappointed in himself.
 
Altar was breathing heavily as he said "damn it. We just get a thrill fucking. How could I be so stupid." He slammed his fist. Clearly panicked. He needed a distraction.
 
Imani frowned before pulling him close to her. Kissing his head as she rubbed his back. "Take a deep breath and relax. Know she probably gave them one hell of fight. I noticed her dagger was no where around here...she must have it."she said. She wanted to keep him calm before they headed in to find the goblins and Karina.
 
Altar was distracted from his loathing by Imani pulling him in. Kissing his head and rubbing his back. Looking into her eyes he felt the same draw he felt for Kamina. Shacking it off he said "your right thanks Imani." He got up gathering his armor and lacing it up. He said "lets go i'll take point." They descended through the opening in the mine which led to the dungeon. He said "shit the place is huge." The thrill of exploring was hitting him again rushing to his cock. He ignored it though needing to focus on finding Karina.

Meanwhile elswehere in the dungeon the goblins tossed Karina into a makeshift cell. One particularly lecherous goblin eyed her body like a piece of meat. He said "big one like you reward us for bringing new plaything."
 
Imani nodded her head as they headed into the mine. Fishing the dungeon and taking a deep breath. "The main building...that is where it should be."she said. Imani looked the compound over before pointing at a building. Karina glared at the goblin, "Fuck off." Knowing that Altar was on his way to save her.
 
They kept moving further towards the main building of the dungeon. A patrol of three goblins spotted them. Altar rushing them before they had a chance to call for help. Drawing his sword he cut down two of them. The third trying to attack Imani. Before the goblin could reach her Altar ran it through with his sword. He said "you arlight?" Protecting Imani as they made there way in. Imani was seeing what drew woman into Altar. Aside from his body ofcourse he also was honorable and brave.

The goblin sneered and said "you already know your fate with big one thats good." He entered the cell forgetting not bothering ot close it since he thought she was tied up. He said "Maybe I get a taste before giving you to big one." The small humanoid came over palming her tit roughly.
 
Karina sat there but she had gotten out of her bonds. Acting fast and stabbing the goblin. Watching him fall dead before escaping out of the cage. Stumbling as she found herself a hiding spot. "I'm fine we need to keep moving."she said. Knowing they just needed to keep moving. Karina made sure she had enough stamina before taking off remembering the way through the camp. Taking down any goblin in her path.
 
Back
Top