The crash landing (closed)

Lastly her took her where she could get personal items. It was a little shop that was filled with a plethora of items for an amazing number of species.

She picked up something that would pass for a brush and comb. She was so glad that she would now be able to get out the tangles. She also found something she could use for that time of the month.

She found a shampoo and a conditioner that had a floral smell and would keep her hair in good shape, she hoped.

Most of the stuff that was makeup was a wrong color or looked too harsh. So makeup was out.

She picked up s few more things before letting Mordrax pay for it.

Mordrax paid for the items and carried them back to the ship. He could feel himself start to grow a little hungry and he began to wonder if Jackie was starting to get a little hungry herself. When they got to the ship and got everything in the ship he asked "are you getting hungry? I could step out for a bit to let you get change and then we can stop to get something to eat before we go home." He waited at the door for her answer but he could guess the answer given the time it had been awhile and now that she had clothes she may feel like getting out of the shirt she was in.

"Oh yes. That would be great. I am getting hungry." Mordrax closed the ship and she decided to wear one of the nice bras and panties. Somehow, even though they were all lace, they managed to make certain parts of her prominent, so that her nipples stood out through the bra and her mons was very obvious through the panties.

As for the dress, she went with the first one she had picked - the cream one with the green piping. She put on the new shoes - just some simple flats.

Finally she pulled out her new brush. She was so happy to finally get to untangle her hair. Hair like hers must be a rarity here as she had not seen anything like it. Within 5 minutes of brushing she had her red hair smooth and shiny and flowing down her back.

She went over and knocked on the door to let Mordrax know she was ready.

Mordrax heard the knocking and opened the door of the ship. He loved how having her own things change her own appearance . He didn't mind her using his things but now she looked more like a proper female well groomed not like she had crashed and everything of her was gone. The only thing that reminded him of her predicament was the bruise that she had but those would eventually go away. "My close didn't do you justice you look stunning in your new outfit. I will apologize for my planet's fashion but to be honest they way your nipples are showing through your dress fabric won't even raise an eyebrow given some of the other things worn here." He gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek before he took her hand. He lead her to a small restaurant andd got them a seat.

She blushed. She had hoped that her nipples would not show. But he was quite right. No one seemed to notice that her nipples could be seen through her dress. In fact, some of the "people" were wearing a lot less, with various body parts hanging out and exposed. One woman had the exact same underwear on that she was wearing but she didn't have anything else on but a collar and a leash. Sex was apparently more open here than on Earth. She tried not to stare, as she was sure that to them she was the weird one. She did like that he had hugged and kissed her. It felt nice.

She looked to Mordrax to help her order as she couldn't read their language.

Mordrax ordered their drinks and two plates of Gravlook. The food was a pasta type dish with the same meat he had made their dinner last night with but it had a blue sause to it which was a little sweet and salty. Their drinks looked like regular soda pop on earth but this was a bright pink and tasted like a mixed earth berry drink on earth. When the waiter left them he looked at Jackie and said "if it makes you feel any better the men's undergarments are the same it would look like I was constantly hard if I wore the underwear or there would be a hole cut out to where my man hood would be hanging out. Who knows maybe the fashions here would end up growing on you here and eventually you will be comfortable enough to wear the other female undergarments."

She smiled at him, appreciating that he was trying to make her feel better.

"Is sex so prominent on this planet? Everything seems to be about sex. Clothes, actions. And exposing yourself in public is okay? Are sex acts themselves allowed in public? I just wondered as this kind of thing is new to me. I don't mean sex is new, but the openness of it."

Mordrax paused for a bit before saying "yes as long as it was concenting sex. On this planet we would rather celebrate the passion between two mates rather than hide it. Even when someone has control over another person we won't judge them if the have sex in public as long as there isn't any kids around. Kids are the only thing stopping public sex but they don't have any effect on the dress though because they grow up around it."

Sex in public? Wow. That was different.

"I'm glad I found out. That's something I didn't expect. Has this planet always been this open?" About that time, a man and woman walked by leaving the restaurant. The man was wearing some weird outfit and his penis was sticking out. Jackie was surprised by the size of the penis. It was huge! She had never seen a penis that big, at least not in real life.

She sat there for a minute, wondering if she should ask Mordrax if that was the normal size of penis for his species. Maybe not, after all, there was a male earlier that didn't have a penis that big. It must be like humans, some were endowed and some were not.

She didn't say anything. She just tried to process everything.

Mordrax says "yes but it wasn't until 100 years ago that we were this open in the way of dress and sexual acts in public. They always had sexual centered clothing." He could tell that Jackie had seen the male pass by her and he also figured she had seen the males cock. "You know not all men are that huge here but sometimes if the male is in love they can be bigger than their normal." He couldn't help but to take peeks at the fine female before him and get a little hard. He tried not to stare at her but her beauty was captivating and mesmerizing at the same time.

"This is all good to know." Seeing all this sex so open, plus talking about it, was starting to have an effect on her. Her nipples were starting to get hard and she could feel that she was starting to get wet. She wished that the food would hurry up and arrive so that she could concentrate on the food instead of all of the sex on display around her.

Cocks that got even bigger if the male was in love with the female? Wow!

A woman a couple of tables over bent over to pick something up off the floor. Her short short skirt flipped up showing her gleaming pussy. Jackie couldn't help but look as a male stuck his thumb in her before pulling it out. He gave a slap to the woman's bare bottom before laughing. The two left, arm in arm. Jackie found herself squirming on her chair.

Finally the food arrived and she looked at the food, her cheeks flushed.

Mordrax could tell that all the sex around Jackie was starting to effect her more because her nipples began to become more pronounced in her dress and her squirming wasn't helping to hide the fact either. He was about to tell her that if she needed to she could masturbate to relieve some of the pent up feeling she was having but the food came so he waited forva bit. "You know that you can do anything you want to relieve your feelings in public you won't get in trouble." He whispered low enough only her translator could pick it up. He knew what he was telling her right now wasn't proper but he wanted her to be able to enjoy her time out and constant arousal wasn't what he thought as a good time.

She took a deep breath, letting it out slowly trying to get a handle on things. Her face was flushed and she continued to fidget in her chair. She tried concentrating more on her food.

You know that you can do anything you want to relieve your feelings in public you won't get in trouble

He said it low but she looked up at him, mortified. Do something like masturbate in public? She couldn't! Besides, she was not quiet during such things.

She shook her head and kept looking down as she tried to eat her food. Her nipples ached to be sucked and nibbled on, she wanted to rub her clit, to let her fingers play in the wetness she knew was already staining her new panties.

Mordrax could tell that he had said something that she didn't like. "I'm sorry for suggesting that but I figured that you may wanted relief from what you were feeling." He said soon hearing moaning ring out in the restaurant. He wasn't phased by what he was hearing but he knew that she would be eventually. He hurried up eating his food so that He could get her out of the restaurant when she wanted to go.

When she was finished with her food he quickly paid for it and leading her by the hand they went to the ship. Once they got in the ship he grabs her saying "I'm sorry that you had to be uncomfortable at the end of our day our." While he hugged her he could feel his lips draw to her but this time it wasn't her cheek he placed a soft kiss on her lips.

As she ate she heard the definite sounds of sex. Even without seeing it she found herself being turned on even more. Her breathing became more labored and she knew that her panties were totally soaked. Her nipples poked through her bra and became so sensitive that the fabric from the dress rubbed against them making them hard bullets.

She could tell that Mordrax was hurrying to finish the meal. So kind to think of her.

He quickly paid for the meal and ushered her back to the ship. Once inside, he took her in his arms.

I'm sorry that you had to be uncomfortable at the end of our day our

And suddenly her was kissing her. And she was kissing him back. She was kissing an alien. And it was enjoyable. He was gentle but firm. Jackie could not resist him, nor did she want to. The full display of sex that she had been exposed to all day had flipped a switch in her. She worked to get her hormones under control until they could make it home. Then she could take care of it herself.

And yet Mordrax's held her, his kisses insistent, his hands surprisingly strong for his slight frame.

Mordrax broke their kiss but still held onto her saying "I want you to be my mate. I don't know what it is about you but I just can't help but to be attracted to you even before our outing. I can't help but to every once in awhile sneak a peek at you out of the corner of my eye." He gave her a quick kiss before saying please be my mate? You do not have to answer now but please think about it."

He let go of her and left heading back home hoping that she was thinking about what he had said. He didn't know how she felt about him and he also hoped that he wasn't a weirdo for asking after everything that had just happened to her. He just wanted to be her mate he couldn't help but to feel some attraction to her.

He got up and left the ship letting her have some alone time to think. He knew that he couldn't be there while she thought about it because he may influence her in a way that she may regret later.

I want you to be my mate

Something she had not expected. It caught her totally off guard. He had saved her life. Taken care of her. Bought her clothes and everything. Had promised to take care of her.

No way off the planet. None of her people knew where she was. She really didn't want to spend her days alone. And he seemed to love her. And maybe in time she would grow to love him.

She fought with herself, saying yes one minute, no the next, yes again. She had no idea how long she considered the offer. She wondered if their species were able to produce offspring. She had always wanted to eventually be a mother after her piloting days were over. Not that she would want to get pregnant right away but it would be nice to have an option.

After several hours, she left the ship in search of Mordrax. She found him waiting in the house. She thought that he looked nervous.

"Mordrax, I do have a question. Do you know if our 2 species can produce an offspring?"

Mordrax looked at her for a couple of minutes before he said "yes we can in fact my great grandmother was human. I don't know if you have any more questions for me or if that was the only thing keeping you from making your decision but you can take all the time you need to make your mind up." He walked over to her and gently pulled her head up to face him saying "please don't think I am asking you because I think you owe me this or anything like that because you don't. I really did fall for you in this short of time we have beeen together." He hoped that she wass close to arriving at her answer now. "Also no matter the your answer you can still stay with me." He said letting go of her chin so she could be comfortable.

Mordrax couldn't help but to smile and wrap Jackie up in a big hug. He was so glad that she had said yes to being his mate. He leaned down again giving her another kiss not just as Mordrax but her mate. He let the kiss linger on for a bit then asked "would you like some alone time so you can take care of yourself after what happened in town?" He asked not knowing if she still was aroused like she was before they left the city.

She smiled at him. "No, I think that your proposal kind of took my mind off my, ah, condition. But thank you for the offer."

She stopped. "Ah, is there a ceremony or something, or do we just say we're mates?"

Mordrax looked at her for a bit before saying "there is but it isn't really a necessary thing to do and right now I don't think it would be a good idea because it will reinforce the fact besides me you don't really know anyone or have anyone here because you are supposed to invite family to the event." He kisses her forehead before saying "I don't want you to be depressed on that day so I think it's best that we just file the paper work for now and save the ceremony for later." He let out a yawn before saying " I'm a little tired I swear my dearest you ran me so much that I am a little sleepy but you were worth it. Why don't we lay down in my bed the bed you have been using and either nap together or you could think about if you want to do the ceremony or not."

"Okay, she followed him to the bedroom. "But what is the ceremony? Do I just repeat some vows in front of family and friends?"

She suddenly realized that she had not bought a night gown. And now that they were going to get 'married' or whatever they called it here, she would need something to sleep in.

What did they call it here, anyway?

Modrax looked at her before saying "to be honest I don't really know I haven't been to one so I guess we are going to find out together if you decide to have one." He could tell by the look on her face she forgot something and said "here use one of my shirts I don't mind. I think you may have forgotten sleep wear but I think you probably better of sleeping nake than in the lingerie here though."

"Okay." Somehow, she felt that Mordrax was afraid to tell her something, but she wasn't going to push it just yet.

She looked at him, and his offer for his shirt to sleep in.

I think you probably better of sleeping nake than in the lingerie here though

She was an adult, not a child. And she wasn't a virgin. Hopefully that would not be a problem. If he was going to be her mate...

"That's okay, Mordrax, if that's what you think then okay."

She turned her back to him. "Will you unzip me?"

Back