Subway Sluts are a Dime a Dozen but not this one. [Closed to Spankmegirl23]

She felt him cum down her throat and pulled back as he stop at her house " Sure how bout i dress as a nurse and Ive always wanted to do it in a hospital" She laugh smiling at him

-Nurse Costume sounds good. I don't know if we can get away with in a Hospital but we can play hospital tomorrow......Why don't we go shopping together unless you have all sorts of costumes in which case grab a few costumes and we can play plenty of times tomorrow any where you want."-he chuckled.-

" Aww come on we can get away with it ill be your nurse come on live alittle" She smiled at him " We can go shoping" She laught.

-He smiled and nods.-"Ok then let's see us try and sneak around a hospital if you want to try. I know a friend who can get us a room maybe. Shopping can happen to we will have a blast tomorrow."

She kissed him " Yes we will" she like the thought being caught in public but knew they wouldn't get caught she could be quiet.

-The Next Day Miles Dressed after showering and he was eating a decent breakfast as he finished he got on the treadmill to do his walk for the day.-"Oh yeah i can not wait for the action today."-He smiled waiting for a text or call from her.-

She woke in the morning feeling good she showered and shaved and cleaned up a bit then it was around 4 she picked to call him she need him her body wanted his cock in her soon.

-Miles smiled and picked up the phone.-"Hello......Hey there Marie.....sure I'm free today.....where do you want to meet?"-He said as he looked at his computer screen and smiled. They can meet up go shopping for sexy outfits. Then they Can play all night long if she wanted. He had nothing going on this week really and she could spend nights with him or anything really. He was hooked on this girl.-

" Lets meet in 15mins in front of outfit shop" She told him thinking go shopping a bit then do it at the hospital if she got a nurse outfit they could get away with it she could not wait something about him she wanted near him alot she felt herself she felt naughty with him and loved how he pleases her.

-15 Minutes came and went as Miles showed up at the Shop waiting for Marie to show up. The thought's of what they would do today excited him. If they went to the Hospital today they might get away with there naughty play time. a Friend of his was working tonight and she had a room away from all the hustle and bustle from the main halls.-

She dressed in a blue sun dress for now and hair up and went to meet him at the outfit store she walked up and kissed him and smile he looked so hot she wanted him right there "Should we go in?" She asked him

-He nods.-"I think so."-They walked in and began browsing all the outfits and accessories.-

-He smiled.-"I see lots and lots."-He grins as he picked up, A Fairy, Angel, Sexy Secretary, Country girl. -"I got accessories for you to stockings, Heels, and everything else....you see anything else."

" No i think we are good let pay and find some where i want you now" She stood close to him and reach up and pull him down for a kiss taking his hand she put it under her dress she knew he felt no panties and she was wet she smiled

-He grins and smiled as they paid and left.-"Let's go to the Hospital i got a friend who will let us use a room away from the main rooms."-He grins and smiled as they walked to his house then drove to the Hospital. They meet with Meg a friend of Miles as they go to a empty hall way far from the busy hospital.-"Go on dress up i can be a patient."-he smiled as he laid down on the bed.-

She went into the restroom and dressed as a nurse the skirt covered her ass a bit and shirt cover her tits some her belly was out she walked out and walked over to him and said " Ill be your nurse let me check see if everything ok with u" She undid his pants pulling them down she said " Nice you can get hard nice" She stroke him little then removed his shirt and kissed his chest

" Nice body lets see how your hips are I'm going to suck you if you want more more those hips" She crawl on the bed and sat with each knee on each side of his legs and licked up his balls up his nice cock and pulled his cock in her mouth just half of it and suck on it slowly moving up and down looking up at him naked on a hospital bed they was away from main room but still had a changes of getting caught.

-He smiled.-"I am not sure if you know what is wrong with me....See...I been diagnosed with....Rough Rider Itus I love to have rough Sex....that feel so good."-He grabbed her hair and thrusts his hips up in her lips and groaning.-

She moan hearing he love rough sex before she could talk he grab her hair and thrusts his hips making him go more in her mouth she sucked best as she could as he fucked her face.

-Miles groaned and grabbed her hair thrusting deep in her mouth and groaned as he came filling her mouth and groaned.-"Go on nice and dry such that cock dry."

She sucked him faster as he cum her head up and down on him swallowing his cum she was wet he felt so good filling her mouth.

-He groaned and looked to her.-"Nurse i think my penis is straining you have to help it."-he groaned looking to her with a smile.-

She smiled she crawl up kissing his mouth she moved away she took off the little shirt she had on freeing her breast she lend down kissing his neck she grind against his cock to get him hard again her breast rubbing on his naked chest."How can i help"

-He groaned.-"Maybe you can put it between those breasts to please it i feel like i need to explode."

She nodded and slide down sliding his nice cock in between her breast holding her breast together moving up and down she smile up at him " Like this?"

Back