Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spending the night with my Daddy! *jumps up & down, clapping* Daddy always treats me like his princess & makes me so happy! :)

Daddy enjoyed having his baby girl with him last night! She always treats her daddy so well :D Make sure to take your nap today ;)

Happy Saturday daddies and girls! What is it about a saturday that brings the naughty out?? :devil::devil::cattail:

Happy Saturday daddies and girls! What is it about a saturday that brings the naughty out?? :devil::devil::cattail:

And a Happy Saturday to you too!! I am going to meet Daddy in a little bit and this little girl is definitely in a naughty mood tonight!!!

Last edited:
And a Happy Saturday to you too!! I am going to meet Daddy in a little bit and this little girl is definitely in a naughty mood tonight!!!

Sounds like Daddy will have to give his little girl a spanking tonight if she does not behave ;)

Have a wonderful night Cookie! It's wonderful to see a daddy and girl so happy and obviously loving their experience.

:cool:

I just have to say I love this thread!! This is something that I have dreamed about many times. My Dom and I have talked about trying this out as he tells me that I have very strong little girl tendencies. I can't wait! :D

Good morning to you!

Daddy had so much 'fun' with his baby girl last night and this morning was oh so nice just holding her and stroking her gorgeous hair and silky soft body next to mine! Daddy had no idea his princess could multitask as well she did last night ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back