Am I too short to be your girlfriend?

These threads, where it is called out that there's this type of nonsense fascinate me.
Why do some people seem to not care? Why do they still respond to the individual? Is it a matter of reading threads differently than I do? (I always review the beginning of a thread as well as the end, even if I skip over some of the middle) Or are people that intrigued by something specific that was being offered that the mere illusion of it is so enticing that they discount the reality? Or do most people simply turn off their reality meter upon entering?
Curious.

Last edited:
Haha I always wonder the same thing it is rather funny to watch you get to see who the desperate are that is for sure.

It has. It says "loves spam" as her title. She's not allowed to post anymore.
Gotcha!

These threads, where it is called out that there's this type of nonsense fascinate me.
Why do some people seem to not care? Why do they still respond to the individual? Is it a matter of reading threads differently than I do? (I always review the end of a thread as well as the end, even if I skip over some of the middle) Or are people that intrigued by something specific that was being offered that the mere illusion of it is so enticing that they discount the reality? Or do most people simply turn off their reality meter upon entering?
Curious.
Most people just read the thread opening post or, more often, just the last post and do not pay any attention to the storyline of the thread itself so either these threads are closed or you'll always get unaware followups; same goes for threads dead for years that someone will suddenly revitilize without any sense

Basically, the desperate men (in Personals, Am Pics, or Fetish) already have their cocks out while browsing Lit and no longer have enough blood to work both heads.

And on a side note, we have Mysterious_liaisons bumping old or dead "ads" where the OP never replied to "her" own thread, posted to Lit less than 30 times, or was outed as a liar. :rolleyes:

Why do some people seem to not care? Why do they still respond to the individual?

For me it was a simple case of not reading.
There was no picture in this thread to seem suspicious, it seemed innocent enough, and I generally don't care what other men who are doing the same thing as me said. :D

I had never seen the username before, so unless I was paranoid enough to investigate everything they posted, there's no reason for me suspect a fake.
Again, they had no pic in this thread, so there's nothing to make me go "Wait a minute...".

By the time I replied and then saw the post above me calling her out, it is already too late, and since I can't delete my post, there's nothing really to do but move along.

Frankly, less people would be replying (in probably a non-reading manner as myself) if so many people didn't come in, pointing fingers to say, "Oh yeah, total fake! I knew that years ago, and so didn't only realize that after the first person pointed out the fake."

Maybe just stop bumping a fake's thread to announce to the world you know it's a fake?
Just let it die (and, I do realize by replying to you, I'm guilty of that as well).

Basically, the desperate men (in Personals, Am Pics, or Fetish) already have their cocks out while browsing Lit and no longer have enough blood to work both heads.

And on a side note, we have Mysterious_liaisons bumping old or dead "ads" where the OP never replied to "her" own thread, posted to Lit less than 30 times, or was outed as a liar. :rolleyes:

It almost seems like the place to come if you want to see who the most desperate men are. :rolleyes: "She's" fake?? aww well who cares as long as "she" gets me off.

"She's" fake?? aww well who cares as long as "she" gets me off.

I swear that was my ex husband. We met online (during AOL days) and we'd still go to the same chat room at times. He'd be cyber fucking, trying to hide his cock under a blanket like I was stupid, and "chatting"... As I had a glance at the screen and see who he's Interwebs fucking I'd say "HE'S already been outed. Enjoy sword fighting with 'BustySlut4U'." :rolleyes:

He'd get mad at me for ruining his nut with a stranger with truth and logic.

I swear that was my ex husband. We met online (during AOL days) and we'd still go to the same chat room at times. He'd be cyber fucking, trying to hide his cock under a blanket like I was stupid, and "chatting"... As I had a glance at the screen and see who he's Interwebs fucking I'd say "HE'S already been outed. Enjoy sword fighting with 'BustySlut4U'." :rolleyes:

He'd get mad at me for ruining his nut with a stranger with truth and logic.

I bet the look on his face was priceless. ;)

Not at all !

How many times have you seen someone really tall with someone really short ? I see it all the time.
Clearly it makes for an elevation change when kissing as you stand but big deal.

But no matter what, it always seems that regardless of your height, as you lay in bed you always equal out just right.

How many times have you seen someone really tall with someone really short ? I see it all the time.
Clearly it makes for an elevation change when kissing as you stand but big deal.

But no matter what, it always seems that regardless of your height, as you lay in bed you always equal out just right.
ROFL :rolleyes:

Back