Michigan Roll Call

We may it to the weekend! Supposed to be 40. I may break out the bikini!

LOL, had the same talk with my wife last night. After the week we had, 40 will feel like a summer day.

AS for winter, I love the snow, the look of all the white against the harshness of the world is great. I hate the cold tho. Being diabetic, that chill sets in and I have a hell of a time trying to warm up
 
Not entirely

As usual, I am in the minority. But I love all the snow, ice, freezing weather. Wouldn't miss a bad winter in Michigan for anything. :)

Oddly, even though it took me four hours to clear my driveway, Like you, I'm very fond of the snow. Here's the view from my garage to the road

attachment.php


But now rain and it isn't going to be pretty.

Stay dry my friends
 
Last edited:
Damn rain already has my driveway covered in water all the way across. Looks more like a pond then a driveway. Now add the warmer temps and the crawl space shoul be a pond by the ed of the day also.
 
Wow, what a great day to stay inside and play on lit, maybe make some cookies... Organize my bookshelf? What do you find yourself doing this dreary morning?
 
Working at least till noon. I hope to get out around then and spend some time with the family.

As for tonite, kids got plans and I got plans for my wife and I after we drop them off!!
 
Oddly, even though it took me four hours to clear my driveway, Like you, I'm very fond of the snow. Here's the view from my garage to the road

attachment.php


But now rain and it isn't going to be pretty.

Stay dry my friends


As a native Michigander, I am impressed with this shoveling job. May I give you my address? :)
 
Well its officially a Michigan thread. Where else would you go from talking about -20 and 4 foot snow drifts to talking about it raining, 40 degrees out and flooding crawl spaces in a week.
 
Give it up for the frozen mitten! 23/Lansing area. I kind of miss all the snow on the roads now that it's all melted.
 
Sorry to hear that Eric, I hope you're not coming down with something. Three air does still seem to have a bit of a bite, but the sunshine feels sublime.
 
Hello everyone
I hope you are enjoying the heat wave we are having! But don't put the winter cloths away just yet. Gonna get nippley again soon!
Stay warm!!!
 
Sorry to hear that Eric, I hope you're not coming down with something. Three air does still seem to have a bit of a bite, but the sunshine feels sublime.

Shop is dark with little windows to allow the sun in. My office has NO windows so I miss out on most of the sun each day during the winter :( Makes me long for the summert that much more
 
Back
Top