Moochie’s Musings (and a pic or two)

First, welcome back to the threads, though I was not around when you were before. I think you are beautiful, seductive and very alluring. Your pictures and musing are erotic and arousing. The perfect place for your musing and exhibitionism is here. THANK YOU for sharing, and I look forward to more. You are truly stunning so far.
((Huggles))
:rose::kiss:

Thank you for the welcome and kind words. You’re welcome and I hope I don’t disappoint.

You’re a breath of fresh air, really like your musings love. It’s not like I mind your visual contributions particularly either..

*blush* thank you so much!

Beautiful!!! Both the pics and your story your sharing with us...

<3

And both are quite alluring...along with your deft words. :devil::kiss:

*impish grin*

so sexy and such kissable hips :)

Oh? *struts a bit* thank you!

Both pictures are great but I like the one on the top better. The finger just inside the wasteband and the other on the cusp seems to match your words perfectly.

I was so close to only putting that one as it is, I agree, the better fit for this story, but I am so indecisive sometimes, it’s a little ridiculous.

Gorgeous body, sexy pic lady.

Thank you! I hope I continue to please.

As your dreams become more vivid, you can feel his hand moving over your velvet skin, slowly making its way down your body.

Mmmm... thinking of his hands on me, running over my silky skin, grabbing strategically, tweaking perfectly, touching every bit of me until I can’t stand it any longer...

What a truly fun thread: sexy pictures of an awesome body and enjoyable verses of inspired imagination :rose:

This is the kindest review I think I’ve received! Thank you so much for taking the time for me.

That ass...oh my.:devil::kiss:

I was once told that my ass was worth a pilgrimage.

A lovely bottom can you feel his hands sliding over it.

Under the edges of the lace... on my hips, around to my front...

Mmmm... thinking of his hands on me, running over my silky skin, grabbing strategically, tweaking perfectly, touching every bit of me until I can’t stand it any longer...

This is the kindest review I think I’ve received! Thank you so much for taking the time for me.

I was once told that my ass was worth a pilgrimage.

Under the edges of the lace... on my hips, around to my front...

Indeed. Your ass deserves much...worshipping. :devil::kiss:

There are simple things that remind me of him now, the sound of my pen drop, the breeze tickling me, the sight of gulls, the smell of water. I want to feel his fingers where mine are to feel my wanting for him. Feel him in my mouth, making me wet with this untamed, unraveling lust and desire for him. I want him to look down at me there with those eyes that follow me into dreams where we take turns exploring new heights unseen and created just for us.

I want to hit it . . .

Not sure if it's your best side or not but TBH...I haven't seen a bad side yet. :kiss:

Happily Surprised

Sitting next to her at the restaurant. A cold, sticky booth under me, skirt riding up. I shouldn’t have worn it, I’m uncomfortable and I feel like it shows in my face as we discuss the day’s plans with friends across the table. Then I feel her touch my thigh. Just the back of her fingers, one caressing. I look over to see if she means to, surprised she would in front of others, give up our secret. I feel her heeled foot, thigh, and she continues to talk with them across the table. Her hand moves and I’m lost, unable to concentrate, hoping they don’t ask me anything because all I know right now is how good it feels as her fingers find me there.

Edit: 2/23/22 - removed picture

Last edited:
Sitting next to her at the restaurant. A cold, sticky booth under me, skirt riding up. I shouldn’t have worn it, I’m uncomfortable and I feel like it shows in my face as we discuss the day’s plans with friends across the table. Then I feel her touch my thigh. Just the back of her fingers, one caressing. I look over to see if she means to, surprised she would in front of others, give up our secret. I feel her heeled foot, thigh, and she continues to talk with them across the table. Her hand moves and I’m lost, unable to concentrate, hoping they don’t ask me anything because all I know right now is how good it feels as her fingers find me there.

Nice feeling, nice touch and nice photo my dear!!!

Thank you! Some say it is my best side. *ecil smirk*

The thought of you bowing to me has me breathless.

Perhaps because of my indiscretions, I deserve a multitude of spankings on my tush as well... *winks*

Worshipping you comes in many forms. ;):devil::kiss:

Love the nipples tease, and lovely hair...:kiss::devil:

Fingers slowly sliding along your lips opening them, feeling the wetness within. Withdrawing her fingers and moving them to her lips to tast your nectar. Just a smile in your direction says it all.

Lovely photo.

It's being a pleasure taking time in your thread so thank you!

Not sure you want to further ... is it still a reminiscence or a fantasy? (seethrou bra is a killer)

You’re stunning love, and your texts make it even sweeter, pls continue posting..

Nice feeling, nice touch and nice photo my dear!!!

Thank you so much. All the praise keeps me coming back to check and post.

Love the nipples tease, and lovely hair...:kiss::devil:

I have been known to tease a bit... *smirk*

Fingers slowly sliding along your lips opening them, feeling the wetness within. Withdrawing her fingers and moving them to her lips to tast your nectar. Just a smile in your direction says it all.

Lovely photo.

She was a sly fox, that one.

Not sure you want to further ... is it still a reminiscence or a fantasy? (seethrou bra is a killer)

I Am either reminiscing OR fantasizing... does that help?
(It was worn for someone special, so thanks)

You’re stunning love, and your texts make it even sweeter, pls continue posting..

I’m having a grand time, so thank you for coming back to read and see more.

Thank you so much. All the praise keeps me coming back to check and post.

I have been known to tease a bit... *smirk*

She was a sly fox, that one.

I Am either reminiscing OR fantasizing... does that help?
(It was worn for someone special, so thanks)

I’m having a grand time, so thank you for coming back to read and see more.

Of that, I have no doubt. ;)

Never enough time

We talk about spending days in bed. Of coffee and pizza delivered and paid for in robes or only a t-shirt, bare-assed and not one bit embarrassed of it because we are together. It always starts out like this. Passion and words that spurn each of us on to mountain peaks, shouting and moaning together as rivers rush in our ears drowning out everything but you and me. But then, the ocean breaks and it is reality.

*sorry about the image quality on this one... someday I’ll get a photobucket or something and make things easier on myself... always with the dreaming and the talks of “someday” with me, huh?

Last edited:
We talk about spending days in bed. Of coffee and pizza delivered and paid for in robes or only a t-shirt, bare-assed and not one bit embarrassed of it because we are together. It always starts out like this. Passion and words that spurn each of us on to mountain peaks, shouting and moaning together as rivers rush in our ears drowning out everything but you and me. But then, the ocean breaks and it is reality.

*sorry about the image quality on this one... someday I’ll get a photobucket or something and make things easier on myself... always with the dreaming and the talks of “someday” with me, huh?
I see nothing wrong at all with it..😍

Sexy. Love where your hand is going.

Lovely pic. No need to apologize at all. :devil::kiss:

Wet

She’s in the shower now. She’s the best gift, perfumed and sweet, soft and fun. I tell her some things about life, she tells me the same as our bare feet caress eachother’s legs under the covers and our heads sharing one pillow. I missed her.

Last edited:
She’s in the shower now. She’s the best gift, perfumed and sweet, soft and fun. I tell her some things about life, she tells me the same as our bare feet caress eachother’s legs under the covers and our heads sharing one pillow. I missed her.

Mmmmm such tantalizing words. And the view...:devil::kiss:

Back