A pleasurable morning

j769

Literotica Guru
Mmmmm woke up very, very horny this morning and definitely craving for a lovely female voice to share some erotic fantasies. Craving for wet lips I can let my tongue trace, my mouth to be wrapping around your clit as I suck hard, and my hands to be wandering around your sexy silky skin body...

Shall we voice chat via Skype...I'll be there, sexy

32m, brn eyes, fit, 165, and stamina you would really like

Mmmm lovely women feel like having a bit of voice fun? Skype me and we shall...my tongue needs a fun workout

Dang shame I wasn't available (and can't play at night). Mmmm mmmm mmmm... So very delicious looking. :)

Any ladies up for a bit of aural fun? Shall we play?:)

Mmmm definitely craving for a lovely voice as we share a naughty fantasy. Would love to pin you down on the bed as you feel my body grinding on top of yours. Your breasts grinding against my chest, my hands pinning your wrists above your head...mmmm Skype me ;)

Well it is a pleasurable night...any lovely woman up for a bit of a fun chat via Skype? ;)

Add me: nausu96

Don't feel like sleeping yet...any lovely women want to chat via Skype? I'm always up for some late night fun ;)

voice play

Any lovely ladies want to play via voice tonight? I'm very vocal to how much I want my tongue to be deep buried inside of you :)

Tis another peaceful cold night and it would be lovely if I can share some fun fantasies with a highly imaginative woman who likes to have fun and go with the pleasurable flow. Skype me: nausu96

See you there, sexy ;)

Let's just call it a pleasurable night. Feeling a bit naughty tonight. Any lovely ladies for a bit of Skype fun (voice, text, etc) would love to have a companion tonight before I hit the zzzzzs...

Back