Tal's Thread. Fuck yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey sweetie! Sure, its great exercise! You can join me...in fact, take over...I'm probably going to fall soon...lol

I dont think the pole is strong enough for me...:eek:

Maybe we need to call her name....We want Talulah! We want Talulah...its your turn to dance ;)

*Ouch..my muscle...I think I have a cramp now...lol

Oh i agree. Come on Tal, Shake what your mamma gave ya.:devil:

Since when have you needed or waited for an invitation?!

Ok so i crash now and then. I was only being polite for the ladies in the room.;)

Well were waiting for Tallulah I'll massage than cramp for you. :rolleyes:

WE WANT TALLULAH. :nana:

LOL! I shall pole-dance on Christmas Eve, a special holiday treat for whomever it appeals to... :rolleyes:

Sorry, I've been busy for the past couple of hours. Just realised how much fucking time I waste sometimes.

LOL! I shall pole-dance on Christmas Eve, a special holiday treat for whomever it appeals to... :rolleyes:

Sorry, I've been busy for the past couple of hours. Just realised how much fucking time I waste sometimes.
Good afternoon....

And I for one would love to see you dance (I'll bring plenty of $1 bills ;))

I was in here earlier, Tal... just reading along trying to go back to sleep. But, it was so entertaining that I was here laughing my ass off in bed.

I like you. Really. :rose:

I was in here earlier, Tal... just reading along trying to go back to sleep. But, it was so entertaining that I was here laughing my ass off in bed.

I like you. Really. :rose:

Girly boob-squishing hugs :D I hope you got enough sleep to tackle the day!

*blushes*
i always get so confused with pounds and loonies and euros and shillings and all.

Aww, I love making the dragon blush. Don't worry about it, Blue. I even take credit cards, to make it easier. :cool:

Girly boob-squishing hugs :D I hope you got enough sleep to tackle the day!

Aww, I love making the dragon blush. Don't worry about it, Blue. I even take credit cards, to make it easier. :cool:

To boobie squish BFG, Tal, you'd have to get down on your knees.....hmmm, that's not a bad mental image.....;)

pic-dump-63-18.jpg

😂😂

I like how my height has become the butt.. er, um... yeah... of the jokes this morning. :rolleyes:

Thanks, DS... I will pay you back on our lunch date!

BFG, you are not the Butt of any jokes for me.
In fact i havent seen your butt in order to comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back