I could use:

I could use some really nice, substantial, warm, soft socks that don't pill or slide down into my shoes. Preferably in cool colors.

I could use recommendations for new music or films/shows to listen to/watch when exercising on the elliptical.

I could use a maid, a coach, and more hours in every day. Or the ability to sleep less.
 
I could use some really nice, substantial, warm, soft socks that don't pill or slide down into my shoes. Preferably in cool colors.

I could use recommendations for new music or films/shows to listen to/watch when exercising on the elliptical.

I could use a maid, a coach, and more hours in every day. Or the ability to sleep less.

Warm feet are happy feet. I think I have that cross stitched on a sampler somewhere.


I could use a wine cellar, and sommelier, if I keep going to wineries every freakin weekend. I could probably also need some liver rehabilitation. Is that a thing? I know that one dizzy celebrity bitch steams her fanwah—can one steam their liver?
 
One of those splitter machines for the great balks of tree trunk which are too knotty for my axe to slice
 
One of those splitter machines for the great balks of tree trunk which are too knotty for my axe to slice

Well, I could use on of those machines that folds and puts away the laundry for you, do they have an app for that yet? lol
 
I could use some insight. A job opportunity has presented itself and it's intriguing.

Did you have an epiphany?

I could use a day without a headache.

Sending you soothing pain free thoughts my sweet.

Well, I could use on of those machines that folds and puts away the laundry for you, do they have an app for that yet? lol

If you find one, or create one, can you pass that info on? :D
 
Did you have an epiphany?

Not yet. I have time. No need for a decision till after the new year.

Dilemma is whether to stay in my current position which I love or take a shot on something new with a significantly higher salary. Did I mention I love my job?
 
I could use a plane ticket and and a double dose of courage.

Bartender, give me what the lady ordered and double it. Well, you can keep my plane ticket.

And if you could see your way clear, have Laurel tack on another three days to the deadline on the contest I've been writing this piece of crap story for. Almost done. (Finally.) (I think.) But, need that long just to proof the fucker. :mad:
 
I could use a hot bath that stays hot for a long, long time, a book with pages that don't wrinkle, and the softest robe in the world.

I could use a cuddler that knows when to offer space and when to take it. I could use a movie watcher who has tolerance for shitty movies, and I could use some popcorn.

Lots of popcorn.
 
Sometimes a different time zone...that would make it so much easier to talk with my friends... ;)
 
Sometimes a different time zone...that would make it so much easier to talk with my friends... ;)
I know what you mean, I have the same problem. Maybe we should have a special time zone for all of us. :rose:
ICU an orbiting space station for us and our friends; then we could choose which time zone we wish to adopt at any given moment. Also, we'd have a weightless environment to play in. ;)
.
 
I could use a coffee, some ink for my fountain pen, a lottery win and more hours in the week. Oh, and the courage to ask outright for what I want.
 
I love that answer! I know what you mean...wouldn't that be great if there would be at least an hour of the day where everyone had the same free time to spend together?

Yes, we'd all have fun. We could play games together. *cards against humanity*
 
I could use a box of Kleenex, a miracle or three, a case of champagne, and a private plane to Bora Bora.
 
I could use an additional oven to get all the freakin cookies baked by Sat morning.
 
Back
Top