From Seed to Harvest (closed, readers welcome)

SexyVita

A Wanton of Words
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Posts
1,382
Author's note: This story will be a bit of a mixture of posts and transcribed IM sessions between the authors. Generally, any conversation heavy scenes will be played out via IM. Also, the credit for this idea goes to palemoon2035, though admittedly we are so in-sync on the storyline that it is almost as if we can read each other's minds. I hope you enjoy reading even half as much as we are going to enjoy writing it.

Vita :rose:
 
The seed was far less than a one in a billion shot. It, and billions of its siblings, had floated through space for millions of years, the last gasp of a civilization destroyed by its own technology. The others, all facing the same massive odds as this seed, had failed. Some had been destroyed, some caught in gravity wells from which they would never escape and find a suitable environment, and a great many more had simply past beyond the point at which they might ever encounter anything at all. Only this one seed remained and although its path would bring it in range of a suitable star and planet, it was still very long odds indeed, something like shooting a billiard ball into a pocket a 100 million light-years away.

The seed itself was the apex of millennia of research into genetic engineering. It contained not only the genes of the race that had created it, but also a genetically coded racial memory, all the knowledge it would need to repopulate a new world with its kind. The seed had been launched from near the galactic core, from a world long since destroyed when its star went nova. Even before the seeds were launched the world had been a near-desolate place with only small pockets of survivors from the last great war. They knew they were dying, a slow lingering death of mutations and diseases born of terrible, genocidal weapons. Most regressed into chaos and anarchy in the face of that knowledge, but a few had sought to preserve the best of their species, in the hope that on a new world, armed with knowledge of their past mistakes they might prevent them and flourish again.

The seed itself looked like nothing so much as a small piece of rock, just large enough for the very core of it to reach the surface of a planet with an atmosphere approximately equal that that of the species’ homeworld. The rest would burn off to prevent the seed from being destroyed on entry to the atmosphere. And that was exactly what happened when the seed entered the gravitational pull of a small, metallic-cored, rocky world right in the middle of the sweet-spot of its star where temperatures allowed the compound consisting of two atoms of atomic number 1 and one of atomic number 8 to exist in all three phases simultaneously.

The seed streaked across the sky in a blazing trail of light that would have been visible from the surface, save that clouds obscured the sky that night. It fell through the clouds, then punched through several layers of material that slowed it down a great deal, before finally bursting through the bathroom ceiling of apartment 215 and landing, unnoticed, into a steaming tub of bubble-coated bathwater. The hot water quickly dissolved the water soluble protective shell around the seed and released the tiny organism inside. Although only about 1 millimeter by human measure, the seed had a thousand times more internal volume than a human ovum and was densely packed with genetic material. The surface of the seed was covered in tiny flagella that served as both a sensory organ and a means of propulsion.

A sudden disturbance in the water was sensed by the seed which began moving in a direction perpendicular to the wave fronts caused by the entry of Sara White into her relaxing bubble bath. The lengthy nature of the bath allowed the seed plenty of time to investigate the source of the waves and to discover that it was rich in nearly all the chemicals required for the seed to germinate and warm enough to protect a new embryo as it developed. It eventually found an opening in the outer surface wide enough for it make entry. By the time Sara left the bathtub, the seed was firmly planted in a place so well suited to the seed’s mission that its creators would have been astonished that the seed could have found such a place by pure chance, a warm, moist and protected genetic factory known to humans as the uterus.

It was ironic perhaps that those who created the seeds had no idea they might fall on a world that contained intelligent life. They might even have been horrified by the possibility, given their desire to avoid the past sins of their own race. Having at one time searched in vain for extraterrestrial intelligence themselves, they assumed that they were alone in their section of the galaxy and so they had been. But this seed had travelled so much longer and further than its creators had expected and succeeded against such incredible odds that it would have been difficult for them to imagine.

The seed was not aware in the sense that sentient creatures are, but was more like a very sophisticated computer program written in genetic material. That program began the construction of an embryo that would ultimately contain all the characteristics of the species that had created it as well as racial memory that the seed contained, and still be compatible with the indigenous life it had found. It would take the new embryo less than 7 planetary revolutions to produce a two foot long creature that a human might compare to an eel. Once the embryo was formed and secured within the host and the genetic memory transferred, the seed that had travelled so far, the last artifact of a long dead race, dissolved and was absorbed by the host that would ultimately serve to preserve its legacy.
 
Sara had been looking forward to a nice warm bath all day. From the moment her graduate supervisor called her in early to complete a statistical analysis before the department head "threw a fit," she knew it was going to be a stressful day. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy her work or the demands of being part of the most prestigious genetics programs in the country, but she simply didn't see the urgency in completing the analysis early just so that the department head could get a head start on his fishing trip. That set the tone for a long stressful day.

Worn out from a day of staring at numbers and equations, she barely dragged herself through the door. Her phone vibrated, reminding her that she also had a social life to deal with. It was, in her eyes, more of an obligation, a chore. She always was a loner. Of course, this vibration was a text from Nathan, "Hey babe, want me to come over?" Muttering under her breath, "no babe, I don't." She felt it best just to ignore the text. It's not that she didn't want a man. God, she wanted a man, but not someone who would take care of her like Nate wanted to do. He was so determined to come to her rescue. That wasn't Sara. She wanted a man who was an intellectual equal, a challenge. Someone who would encourage her to take care of herself. Now that kind of man… that kind of man got her all kinds of turned on. So Nate's attempt at affection only isolated her from him.

Sara walked upstairs to the bathroom. Turning on the hot water and letting the tub fill, she went to her rather plain, simply furnished bedroom to undress and turn on some music. "I think some My Morning Jacket will suffice," she said to herself. Turning it up louder than usual, she then slipped off her dress pants and pink panties, revealing a rather thick red bush of pubic hair which contrasted appealingly with her very fair skin. Moments later she pulled off her blouse and removed her bra. The naked redhead stopped to glance at herself in the full length mirror on the closet door. She gave her naked body the same disappointed look she always did. She was actually pleased with everything below her waistline. She liked having wider hips, tone thighs, and it seemed her red pubes were highly sought after by some men. But her breasts were on the small side. She wore an a-cup. She felt like she had just enough breast to look like a woman, but she so wanted more. Sara would also never forget how her good friend, Stephanie McPherson, whom she loved dearly, told her she had cones. And they were cones, too pointy and not enough to sag at all like breasts should. Stephanie had apologized and said she was just teasing, even telling Sara that she was sexy enough to turn her on a little, whatever that had meant. When Sara thought about sex with another woman, all she could say was, "ewe."

It was probably the loud music that muffled the sound of the crash as the alien seed broke through the ceiling and plopped into her hot bath. If she hadn't taken a moment to look in the mirror to criticize her body, she might have been in the tub to see it… but she wasn't.

Sara set her glasses on the night stand. Certain she must be legally blind without them, Sara walked through the blurry doorway to the tub and stopped the water. It wasn't clear how she didn't see the hole in the ceiling, but likely her poor vision and the odd position of the hole, nearly hidden by an oddly placed soffit, were the cause. Either way, Sara was unaware that an alien entity had just crashed into her home and that an alien seed packed full of genetic material and alien mass now rested in her tub. So Sara stepped into the warm, almost hot, water and settled her plump white butt on the smooth tub floor and parted her legs, knees resting against each side of the tub... blissfully ignorant.

Closing her eyes, enjoying the soothing hot water, Sara nearly fell asleep. Then, a sudden tingle shot through her body. It began somewhere in the folds of her pussy lips and shot through her body. Her eyes opened wide. The feeling was full of sexual pleasure. Then, it was gone. She didn't know that the seed had entered her, her body now it's home. Her uterus offering the alien seed a safe haven in which to grow and study its future host. At that moment, Sara's life changed forever, even if she didn’t realize it. The sexual pleasure came and went as the alien seed swam deeper into her. Despite the sudden arousal, she just didn't have the energy to masturbate, despite the fact that her body craved it. Sara closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Sara didn't know how much time had passed, but as she awoke, the daylight was no more and half the water in her tub was gone. Her skin was as pruny as it had ever been. "Fuck!" she shouted. Darting up she ran into her room to look at the clock, 5 hours had past. Wait, "my glasses." She could read the clock without her glasses! Walking up to the mirror after she turned on a lamp, she was able to see her naked form with almost perfect vision. Her attention then switched to her phone. 2 missed calls and five texts from Stephanie. "Are you ok? Hello!!!??? I am coming over."

"Coming over? Fuck!" Sara had just enough time to eat something. Grabbing her robe she headed to the kitchen. "God, I am hungry." She was starving by the time she opened the fridge. She grabbed a full gallon of milk and within minutes, she finished the whole jug. Sara turned on the oven, and threw in two supreme pizzas. The door bell rang. When Sara didn't answer right away Stephanie knocked and then called out through the closed door "Sara, you in there?" Sara barely made it to the door when it started to open, Stephanie had obviously used her spare key. Sara held the door half closed, not letting Stephanie in.

"What the hell?" Stephanie asked. "Are you OK? You were supposed to be at my place 2 hours ago."

"I'm fine. I just fell asleep. I'm just really tired."

Stephanie knew how Sara could be. Content to be by herself most of the time and sometimes even rude about it. "Well, OK, get some sleep. Sorry I came bursting over, but I worry about you. I keep thinking something's going to happen to you and no one would know for a month until your rent was late. But you are not skipping out on me next week, you hear? If I have to, I'll come in there and drag you out half-naked, so you better be ready."

They said goodbye and Sara slammed the door closed again. Sara stumbled back to the kitchen, still ravenous and ate both pizzas and went to bed.

Sara seemed to be in a daze the whole rest of the week. She went to work, but her mind was somewhere else. She felt... odd. She took long warm bathes every night, and consumed mass amounts of food and water, so much that she had to go grocery shopping in the middle of the week. Oddly enough, she never questioned why she was eating two pounds of beef and five gallons of water each night without ever feeling full. The embryo was inside her, growing, consuming every nutrient her body could provide, and destroying any toxin or bacteria that could potentially harm its new mother. Sara wasn't even worried that she hadn't used the bathroom all week. Every time she tried to think about these things, her mind seemed to wander.

Her belly began to grow. Its slow increase in size was subtle over the week, but she did take notice by the seventh day. It must have had something to do with everything she was eating, but she never felt full. Cupping her belly as she looked at her naked body in the mirror, she realized it wasn't body fat. It was too firm to the touch. She was rounding out, like she was 3 or 4 months pregnant. As she admired her growing belly a flush of endorphins rushed through her system and she smiled. Deep down her mind was struggle to understand, but the pleasure as her eyes took in her entire reflection, including her small breasts, seemed to wash the confusion away. She felt comfortable... and suddenly strangely aroused. A wave of sexual energy moved through her body. Her muscles tensed. Her knees buckled and she fell to the ground. Thick warm fluid begin to drip from her pussy. It trickled down her thigh. Looking down between her legs, she suddenly felt fear as she noticed the milky cum she seemed to be secreting was green. The wave of pleasure was followed by intense pain. She felt her muscles contract, as though she was giving birth. Instinctively parting her legs... the time had come.
 
Last edited:
The embryo floated peacefully inside Sara's womb. It had grown at a phenomenal rate by human standards, from one cell at first to nearly two trillion cells in less than seven days. It was shaped rather like an eel, two feet long and about an inch in diameter. Still, it was far less developed that a newborn human child. On its own, it would be almost completely helpless, blind and weak with no means for capturing or digesting nutrients. Even its cognitive abilities were extremely limited. But the seed had done its work very well, knowing that the growth of a fully capable being within the current host would almost certainly be found and destroyed before it could defend itself, it had given the embryo the abilities to tap into the host and use its systems to keep the still developing creature safe.

Suddenly the embryo’s resting place contracted violently and the liquids that had surrounded it began to drain away. The eel awoke, instinctively knowing what to do. It began by releasing a flood of muscle relaxant into the host’s bloodstream. Not enough to knock it unconscious, but enough to ease the labor process and partially incapacitate the host until the unborn eel was secure in its new home. Then it began to wriggle its way down the birth canal toward its first taste of the outside world.

Moving much like an eel or a snake might, it worked slowly towards freedom, pushing apart the soft folds of Sara’s pussy. The eel’s skin was soft and jelly-like and when the head of it appeared between Sara’s thighs it was a translucent, pale green color that glowed softly from with. One side of the eel was covered in tiny appendages that allowed it to propel itself across Sara’s skin. It crawled out, soft, warm and just a bit wet along her right thigh, then lifted its head, swiveled it around as if trying to sense something and then reversed course and crawled gently along her side, the little legs sticking gently to Sara’s skin to keep it in place.

As it reached her hip, the head of it disappeared around her back and Sara could feel it crawling across her back. The rest of it followed until it lay along her spine, from just below her hairline to right above her tailbone. Then the tiny little legs began to change, getting long and thin, like wispy little roots that began to push into Sara’s skin. It didn’t really hurt, because each nerve ending touched by the tendrils was stimulated in a pleasurable way as they continued beneath the skin, through the muscle fibers and finally down to the bones of Sara’s spine. Then the root-like taps slipped between the disks of Sara’s vertebrae and coiled around her spinal cord in a way that almost seemed like a caress. The contacts all along her spine sent a pulse of pleasure through to every nerve ending in her body. It felt like her body was on fire with a pleasure so intense that it would consume her.

The pleasure continued to mount in her as more tap roots slipped into her brain. For the symbiote, the expansion of consciousness came in a rush, like sliding down a waterslide filled with light into a vast pool of darkness that was suddenly brightly illuminated as the symbiote took over those parts of Sara’s brain that lay unused by her conscious mind. One moment the symbiote had been little more than an dumb animal, acting on instinct alone. Now it was shockingly sentient and filled with the vast racial knowledge the seed had implanted within it as well as all of Sara's thoughts, memories and perceptions. It was suddenly aware that its host's body, its body, was lying on the bathroom floor, nearly incapacitated by the combination of the muscle relaxant and the intense pleasure that still flooded through its body. It immediately sent agents into her bloodstream to counteract the muscle relaxant, and dialed down the pleasure to something like a warm glow, sort of like you might get from being wrapped in a warm down comforter on a snowy winter day, drinking a warm cup of cocoa right after some amazing sex with someone you truly loved.

The symbiote had a strong imperative to carry out its mission, which was ultimately to repopulate this world with its own species. But at the same time, being a newly formed consciousness it was incredibly curious about the world into which it had been born. It knew much about it from Sara’s memories, but that was more like having read it in a book than actually experiencing it. Unfortunately, Sara’s eyes were closed and the symbiote could see nothing on its own. The symbiote was not yet strong enough to compel its host to do anything, so it started with a request. Sara, open your eyes, I want to see… everything.
 
Sara felt complete and utter terror as she realized that a living creature was slithering out of her uterus, it felt long and generated quite a bit of warmth, full energy which it radiated in the form of heat. Sara began to drip with sweat. Her pale white skin glistening as though she had just stepped out of the shower. She felt the warm eel slither against her inner walls. The most private and intimate parts of her body, taken hostage by an alien creature. Her muscles began to contract. A natural relfex she had no control over. Sara clenched her teeth and held in a scream as best she could as she tried to force her uterus to stop what it was programmed to do. Her body betray her and acted on pure instinct.

Sara's efforts to hold this thing in were short lived as she suddenly felt weak. Falling on her back, her legs seeming to spread on their own. Sara's muscle relaxed completely. She felt it slide down her birth canal, pressing against her bladder, her own juices secreting and lubricating the way for the alien.

Wanting to run, unable to move, Sara tried to scream, but she barely made a whimper as she saw the head if the tranlsucent green creature peak from between her legs. Feeling it slither through her tight lips. Its tiny feelers plucking her clit as they slide over it. The pleasure inevitibley causing her body to shudder. The alien toxins, now flowing through her entire vascular system, ensured that her body felt relaxed and almost numb. Sara tried to crawl away but only managed to roll slightly to her side. This seemed to open up a path for the eel to slither over the side of her thigh and up towards her back. Her birth canal seemed to relax and let this infant alien slide the rest of its body out with ease.

"Please, don't kill me. I don't want to die." Sara screamed in her mind.Her entire life began to flash before her eyes. She had tried to make sense of what was happening, but nothing made sense An alien creature nestled in her womb for a week and now she gave birth to it so that it could kill her?

Mmmmm...Sara felt the tickle of the eel's tiny legs and feelers as it crawled up her naked hip and side. She couldn't help but enjoy the feeling. There was something strangley arousing about being so vulernable. "No" she screamed, but only in her mind, as her lips and vocal chords did not respond to her thoughts. She wanted to escape, or did she?

Then the creature rested on her back, and nestled along her spine. She felt a sudden prick as its tendrils sharpened and dug into her skin. There wasn't even a moment of pain, just instant numbness in the surrounding flesh as though it had been injected with novocaine. Sara's eye closed. She saw only darkness, but in her mind a thousand lights seem to come from all directions. Her deepest, oldest, and darkest memories rushed to the front of her mind and she suddenly felt as though every moment of her life was floating before her, ready to be accessed. Sara then saw tendrils of darkness slowly pull each memory away. One by one they pulled and tugged at her thoughts. Slithering through her memories in a tenticular fashion, stealing them away until nothing was left but Sara's present awareness. She suddenly knew her mind had been invaded. She knew that her thoughts and memories had been downloaded by the sumbiote on her back. Sara felt the presence of hundreds, if not thousands, of tendrils woven into her spine. It had invaded her nervous system. "Oh my God. It is part of me." With though thought, Sara felt a tingle of pleasure between her legs. The thought was arousing. It had taken control of her. "Yes...control..." Another tingle and a trickle of cum dripped down her thigh. Had someone been standing there to observe, they would see the naked redhead twitch, her eyes moving back and forth beneeth their lids as if she was in REM sleep.

"Control? No...I am in control..." Another feeling between her legs, but this time it was a sharp sting. Pure, focused pain aimed at her most sensitive clit. She winced. Sara wanted to open her eyes, but her eye lids wouldn't listen to her. "I want to see again. Please....how do I..." She became aware that she somehow fed this thing her thoughts and gave it power. Every moment that passed, the boundary between the symbiote's consciousness and Sara's consciousness began to blur. Sara started to sense its wants and needs. She understood that it needed her. She wanted to be needed. She felt so vulnerable. "...vulnerable..." The tingle of pleasure returned. It became evident to her that she was a host. "I am a host..." This thought caused a wave of pleasure to envelop her entire body.

How would she open her eyes? "I want to see. You want to see. My body is yours. I will obey." Sara's eyes opened. Not because she willed it to be, but because her symbiote did. Sara's eyes opened and the alien creature admired the body it had taken. Buried deep inside her own mind, Sara became very aware that her life would never be the same. She was overcome felt pure joy and elation. She had submitted. She was now a host.
 
Last edited:
The symbiote’s eyes opened. The realization that these were now its eyes, that Sara had ceded her control over them to it, pleased the symbiote immensely. The symbiote did not like it at all when the host resisted, but the satisfaction of her submission, however small, was exhilarating to it. The host stood at the symbiote’s gentle urging and it examined the host’s body. The symbiote found it curious that the… humans had developed in a way that was similar to that its own species adopted when on land, two arms and two legs, with the brain and sensory organs at the top.

Still, this form had some flaws, but the symbiote was not yet ready to tackle most of these. For now, until there were more of its kind, it needed to blend in. Still, based on the host’s memories it seemed likely that there were some changes that could be affected without diminishing the host’s ability to blend in and that should increase the host’s utility. Carefully targeted retroviruses were released into the host’s bloodstream. The first, and most important, change targeted Sara’s reproductive organs, making it possible for them to create eggs for new symbiotes. That would be followed later by a form of fertility drug that would cause her ovaries to develop many eggs at once, to be prepared to pass them on at a suitable moment.

Next the symbiote targeted Sara’s limited sensory responses, making her eyes sensitive into the infrared and ultraviolet spectrums, making her hearing and senses of smell and taste much more acute and multiplying the number of nerves throughout her body, making her skin much more sensitive. Once the process was complete, every sensory experience would be enhanced, every taste, touch, sight, sound and smell nuanced in ways that not human had ever experienced before. The slightest brush of wind against her skin, the trace of a smell or the faintest sound would become an exquisitely rich experience.

Finally, it decided on a few cosmetic changes. The host needed to be as appealing as possible to others of its race to spread the eggs it was soon to produce. So using Sara’s own opinions of herself and her understanding of what others found attractive, the symbiote made a few changes. First it began the process of building up more tissue around Sara’s breasts. This change would be more gradual than the others, taking somewhat over 24 hours to complete, in part because it required an almost complete rebuilding of the tissue. In the manner of the symbiote’s own species, Sara’s new breasts would be somewhat conical in shape, supported with a cartilage-like spine through the center.

Next it turned to focus on her body hair. Targeted viruses were sent out to kill all the follicles other than those on her head, eyebrows, eyelashes and a neat triangle of hair just above her pussy, so that just her mons would be covered in soft, curly red hair. The excess hairs would simply fall out the next time Sara bathed. Other changes would come, but the current ones would be enough to keep Sara’s body busy for a while. Overtaxing the still rather fragile host could not be allowed at the current time. She was still the only carrier of the symbiote’s genetic material and could not be risked.

The symbiote still had much to learn about its host and the world in which she lived. It decided to test the host’s responses by introducing a temporary, artificial pleasure sensation whenever the host was touching its own flesh and an absence of pleasure when it was not. Thus if Sara was not touching herself she would feel pleasure in nothing else. However, the more naturally pleasant touching a specific location might be, the more intense the additional pleasure would be, allowing the symbiote to gauge the host’s response to stimulation. Having already learned at bit about the host’s mental processes after its last crude attempt at compelling the host, this time it introduced its wishes at the subconscious level, the mental equivalent of a barely audible whisper. You want to touch yourself… touch yourself… touch yourself.
 
Sara felt disoriented. Confused as to whether or not she still had a body. She felt detached. She experimented with simple movements. She willed that her hand raise to her head to wipe away her sweat, but it did not move. She understood quickly that the symbiote did not permit this movement. The idea that she must please herself began to make its way into her conciosuness. Clearly, any rational human being would not want to masturbate when they have an alien attached to their back. Sara knew the symbiote was urging her to touch herself. Her skin was tingling. Just the cool breeze flowing through the house seemed to arouse her skin which had become much more sensitive. Sara smiled, "I wil obey..." Whsipering under her breath. She willed that her hand slip between her legs. This time, it moved as she wanted it to.

Sara's clit was already throbbing. Her body on fire. She slid on finger in gently. Her whole body shivered and seemed to send her to the verge of climax, all from one touch. "Mmmmmphmmm..." Sara moaned. Her legs trembled as she made her way to the bed. Laying back, her milky thighs spread apart, she worked a second finger inside. "Is...this...how it will always feel...to obey?" Sara barely able to speak her question. She fingerd herself, knowing this fed her mistress. She knew that the symbiote felt this pleasure too. Her mistress needed this. Sara slipped two fingers back and forth. It was only a matter of seconds before her body shook uncontrollably. As she orgasmed, she willed her body and mind to the symbiote. She felt her ovaries become corrupt with alien dna and she enjoyed the thought.

Sara somehow sensed that she was now producing alien eggs. "I must make more." Sara felt her breasts tingle with pleasure. She felt them change inside. Though the mutations weren't visible yet on the outside, she felt the presence of something within. New tubes made of cartlidge taking shape inside, restructuring her breasts. The purpose of these tubes was not yet clear as they had only juat begun to grow. Sara began to understand that her body was being transformed. "I will obey...do with me as you wish my mistress," Sara spoke this to the symbiote without needing to open her mouth. She orgasmed again, violently. This time, she squirted. A stream of female ejaculate flew across her bed. She moaned with pleasure. As she thrust jnto the air, she feltnpleasure as the smooth, 800 thread count sheets rubbed over the eel symbiote and pleased it.

As Sara recovered, she understood that her eggs would generate eel symbiotes quickly. She must choose hosts, for further mutations would not take place unless their numbers increased. Sara threw on her robe and sat at her desk. Taking her journal she began to list potential human host that would be worthy of alien mistresses. All of these physical actions were permitted by the symbiote. She felt a tingle of pleasure as she wrote the first name, her best friend, Stephanie. Such a beautiful curvy, intelligent woman. She would be the first. Then, Heather, her office mate. The fair skinned brunette whom she often joked with as being her sister. Her sisters. What of her sisters? It is the will of the mistress that all potentials become hosts. Sara began to doubt. She loved them dearly. Suddenly, Sara's body froze. She felt a sharp pain slread through every extremity. She was being punished for disobeying. Then, against Sara's will, her hand moved and continued to write her sister's name, Melissa. The symbiote wrote it with Sara's hand, reminding her that she is just a host. As Sara read the name, she realized she could not fight. She must harvest the most worthy hosts.

"I am sorry. I will obey." Just then, the pain stopped and was replaced with a tiny wave of sexual pleasure.

Sara completed her list of 10 potential hosts. She quickly lept into the shower. Not startled at all as some of her curly red hairs seemed to just wash away. The same would happen during every shower for the next week after her countless masturbation sessikns until she was almost entirely hairless. Each orgasm confirmed her williingness to be a simple host body. Letting the symbiote carry out it's will. Her will. Her breasts reshapened. Sara, remained rather isolated, but lost track of time as she stayed cooped up in her apartment, letting her mistress remake her body as best she could. Her belly began to portrude as the first egg began to grow into an eel. Sara recived a call from Stephanie, but unlike the past five days, Sara didn't ignore it this time.
The time had come.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top