If you had a Super Power...

My super power would involve the ability to call a sexual task force to fight (and fuck) by my side. Cause let's face it, group sex always trumps one on one. Yummy. :D

My super power would involve the ability to call a sexual task force to fight (and fuck) by my side. Cause let's face it, group sex always trumps one on one. Yummy. :D
https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzBSU5oK8W33fT_sZTgkuVXjkgKbdcvLUGsaYNWvwmjzi5DX-D
Are you serious?

Me too... shape-shifter. I would become the most irresistible woman in the world.

I know someone who would agree. I could see the temptation. For me, the ability to do or be anything. Or as I said, the ability to sense thoughts, emotions, share my own.

The ability to make e-mail spammers' testicles/tits spontaneously explode.

My super power would be the ability to drink as much as possible without my liver screaming I was a bluddy arsehole for drowning it. Lol.

Thread killer.

Edit to add:

See I really have this power. ;)

Last edited:
I wanna go all Biblical and be able to turn water into wine...or at least beer. :D

So what number should George Michael have used in his song "Sex"?
Instead of singing "sexual is natural sex is fun, sex is best when it's one on one", for the last three words, should he have sang "three on one" , "two on two", some other combination? LOL

Back