To jerk him off or to be jerked off by him?

Hello all,

Do you prefer being jerked off by another man or would you rather be the one doing the jerking to him?

If you are str8 do you consider yourself gay/bi because you like this?

:D
V

Of late I have a strong desire to stroke cock, besides my own of course, but I don't consider myself bi or gay at all, it's just a new sexual experience I'm hungry for.
Yes, I'm sure I wouldn't decline if he wanted to return the favour.

I like mutual masturbation myself. My husband and I enjoy that for a nice change of pace. However, I love jerking off another man and giving him pleasure. Watching him cry out in pleasure and cum all over himself is a special treat, knowing I pleased him so much.

Of course, jerking off while he fucks me, or being jerked off, is the best treat...

Last edited:
I like mutual masturbation myself. My husband and I enjoy that for a nice change of pace. However, I love jerking off another man and giving him pleasure. Watching him cry out in pleasure and cum all over himself is a special treat, knowing I pleased him so much.

Of course, jerking off while he fucks me, or being jerked off, is the best treat...

I think your comment is leading towards the various methods of giving a hand job. Too quick, not enough of a crescendo; too slow you loose hardness. Knowing how to tease and in the right amount to keep your partner hard for an extended period of time and on the cusp but not allowing him full pleasure is after all an art. Oh my the waves of liquid gratifications that follow a proper hand job... ;)

V

Outside of having sex, penetrative sex, I love hand jobs. I prefer giving them because I like control. My fave is getting a guy right up to the edge and then having him finish himself off onto my balls. Of course his next job is to kick it off and mine as well!

I really love a long teasing slippery hand job, and willing encourage roaming fingers. So far, I have only had them from women, but fantasize often like right now, about mutual enjoying with a guy and letting nature take its course...

I really love a long teasing slippery hand job, and willing encourage roaming fingers. So far, I have only had them from women, but fantasize often like right now, about mutual enjoying with a guy and letting nature take its course...

It was always neat in the old bath house in Atlantic City to join a friend in a dual session while we watched the activity around us...there was another time in a sauna at college where a friend and I spontaneously slipped our hands under our towels and enjoyed ourselves...and I never even knew he was into male sex! We later retired to his apartment where we enjoyed great sex. It turned out he was bi-curious and always wanted to try it out. Bringing him out was precious!

It was always neat in the old bath house in Atlantic City to join a friend in a dual session while we watched the activity around us...there was another time in a sauna at college where a friend and I spontaneously slipped our hands under our towels and enjoyed ourselves...and I never even knew he was into male sex! We later retired to his apartment where we enjoyed great sex. It turned out he was bi-curious and always wanted to try it out. Bringing him out was precious!

That’s hot!

Back